Pages:
Author

Topic: future blockchain technology - page 2. (Read 145 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
April 03, 2018, 11:33:18 PM
One of the best things blockchain will do is enable business models for content platforms that don't require harvesting their users' information and then selling it.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
Until the end of time
April 03, 2018, 11:24:45 PM
This is a great post, In the future almost all the sectors of the economy will find use case for blockchain in their respective sectors and blockchain will enpower many people and give wealth to a whole lot of people. In the future blockchain will take over the currently centralized apps. We are going to Dapps
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
April 03, 2018, 10:44:07 PM
what do you think about future blockchain ?

This is a good topic to discuss, but I think you should give us some introduction about that picture above. As a newbie, I still don't understand what is the difference between that two blockchains technology. But nevermind, I will start to google it. It' seems worth to learn it.
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
April 03, 2018, 10:36:56 PM

Blockchain technology is the most advanced security technology ever. because Blockchain secures programs, from identity to existing secret codes. so a lot of programs that use Blockchain technology. for the future Blockchain should no doubt.
Activity: 340
Merit: 10
April 03, 2018, 09:42:35 PM

I am trying to write good article and trying to research more to build good article. Thanks you guys. (Forgive me for any mistake  Grin Grin Grin
Pages:
Jump to: