Pages:
Author

Topic: Future Cities - page 2. (Read 542 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
October 05, 2020, 10:03:28 AM
Interesting Smiley
Activity: 433
Merit: 5
October 05, 2020, 09:18:57 AM
It is important to recognize the enemy. Big cities are like a prison, in which people find something to do, so that they are cogs of the system. Where is the place for contemplators, poets, artists, people who are looking for the truth, who want to study and create for the good of all mankind?
Big cities are needed so that we understand that somewhere we made a mistake when we went in the opposite direction from nature.
Activity: 868
Merit: 15
October 04, 2020, 11:22:24 PM
The cities of the future will improve a lot exhausted air will turn into air it will also go a long way in terms of technology with the development of technology the nature of human travel in the city has changed drastically. In addition to traffic control the technology has given passengers the opportunity to improve their journey via mobile basically through the digitization of payment systems public transport in the city is being simplified free of cost and without housing costs.
Activity: 88
Merit: 13
Cheers!
October 04, 2020, 10:40:26 PM
The last 9 to 12 months have shown us that people will increasingly want to either work from home, or, have more flexible working arrangements than they already have today enabling them to work at or near home.  Perhaps even in a local building dedicated to having suites designed for a just a handful of workers who can log in remotely have conference call meetings but not actually be in a central hub like a Cities CBD.
copper member
Activity: 28
September 08, 2020, 11:30:18 AM
What i think about future city is very different from other opinions i think that the future cities might
very good in physical comfort but it would not take care of our mental health
copper member
Activity: 28
September 08, 2020, 09:12:16 AM
I'm actually kind of scared. Imagine an area where no government rule, no law protecting you from harm, no one to go to if someone robs you, or even worse, try to murder you. Sounds pretty dystopian.
Activity: 10
July 15, 2020, 02:01:23 PM
the main problem with the cities is the density of population... so i guess the changes will be linked with it
Activity: 15
July 15, 2020, 07:35:27 AM
The future is always not the same as past, corporations have had everything long ago that we have. But the main thing is that people do not really suffer from this
copper member
Activity: 112
June 26, 2020, 07:33:02 PM
This are already happening in some part of the world and to think that no licensure for doctor's is not a good vision as i can see. I also forseeing a dome like city covered with hard like shield to block all kinds of polution.
Activity: 433
Merit: 5
June 26, 2020, 02:54:06 PM
It seems to me that in the near future there will be more villages in nature in ecologically clean places. People will leave large cities (only those who need it will remain there).
Ucy
Activity: 2632
Merit: 403
Bisq is a Bitcoin Fiat Dex. Use responsibly
June 26, 2020, 12:24:22 PM
This idea sounds awful. I don’t think that will happen. And if this happens, then only by the stupidity of people.
If the land is wholly owned by large corporations, then corporations can dictate their terms, they can impose what is beneficial to them. They can do the most terrible things with impunity, because it is completely their city.

If you are interested, then right now (for a very long time) the same thing happens only in a slightly different way. The world is now ruled by just a small group of large corporations and various foundations. They promote sinister ideas that harm people and keep 99% of people enslaved. Bad food, water with fluoride, senseless activity, poor ecology, constant millions of times over-emitted electromagnetic radiation in cities, etc.

A person and family should be in the first place. Otherwise, there will be slavery, which is now happening at the moment.

But I don’t think that everything is so bad. More and more people are waking up. Everything will change soon. I have no doubt whatsoever.
Ofcourse.
I think it's better to concessions lands to such corporations rather than sell them. The lands remains community-owned but run by the corporations. Nations will likely not even like the idea unless maybe citizens are part owners of the lands.

I don't think corporations should be buying up lands otherwise they may buy up the whole earth and destroy or turn it into something very unhealthy.

They should be well governed by the right rules to prevent them from acting outside the law.
copper member
Activity: 252
Merit: 6
June 26, 2020, 08:21:27 AM
I think that in the next 10 years we're going to see a new kind of city develop.  One where the land is fully-owned by a corporation and rented to residents.  Ownership will be a choice, of course, but most folks will rent because they're "just passing through."  Imagine a block of land, anywhere, free of government restrictions.  People could do as they please for once.  Doctors would not need licensure, leading to the availability of the world's cheapest and best medical care.  

It's a fairly extreme vision, but I think the time is soon for concepts like this one.  

The availability of the world's cheapest and best medical health care is a great vision, but to be free of government restrictions, I think that is where the issue will begin as it can start a riot in the long run.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 439
April 27, 2020, 05:58:19 AM
I think that in the next 10 years we're going to see a new kind of city develop.  One where the land is fully-owned by a corporation and rented to residents.  Ownership will be a choice, of course, but most folks will rent because they're "just passing through."  Imagine a block of land, anywhere, free of government restrictions.  People could do as they please for once.  Doctors would not need licensure, leading to the availability of the world's cheapest and best medical care. 

It's a fairly extreme vision, but I think the time is soon for concepts like this one. 
this has been here for long ,that is why there are many homeless all over the3 world now and that is reality right?
but what i am looking is about the doctors need no Licensure?i don't think this will happen because Health is concerning the life of all people and having no license is totally not good.

In the USA, the Private Membership Association is a type of private organization where doctors don't need a license. Neither do lawyers/attorneys and all kinds of other regulated operations. Think of the barber who can simply cut hair without a license. Google "Private Membership Association."

Cool
I get it though the site i visited is not secure but it's clearly mentioned about this group in which Legal in USA things that i have not known if you did not mention here thanks for enlightenment Mate .
Hope this will be legal in my place also.
Activity: 88
Cheers!
April 26, 2020, 10:08:18 PM
I think that in the next 10 years we're going to see a new kind of city develop.  One where the land is fully-owned by a corporation and rented to residents.  Ownership will be a choice, of course, but most folks will rent because they're "just passing through."  Imagine a block of land, anywhere, free of government restrictions.  People could do as they please for once.  Doctors would not need licensure, leading to the availability of the world's cheapest and best medical care. 

The concept is not new - it was used ~150 years ago when the Cadbury Chocolate Factory moved to Bournville, England and is regarded as one of the finest model towns in the UK.  Workers and former workers live in, or own the cottages that surround the Cadbury's factory that continues to operate in that location.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
WhalesHeaven - Custody Free Swap Exchange
April 26, 2020, 07:40:47 PM
What i assume regarding future cities is the full implementation of the smart cities concept and that will be achieved by the implementation of smart blockchain identity, AI and IOT usage in all sectors, the efficiency and automation will be brought by smart contracts of most advanced blockchain networks.
What you are talking is a totally decentralized city which seems far far away to me because governments will not be going anywhere.
Activity: 14
Merit: 1
April 26, 2020, 01:13:03 PM
Understand a city’s people, components, functions, scales and dynamics, as precondition for its sustainable design and management.Future Cities” is a series of urban MOOCs bringing the latest research results on planning, managing and transforming cities to those places in the world where they are needed most. “Future Cities” provides an overview. “Quality of Life: Livability in Future Cities” describes factors of livability in cities.
Activity: 566
April 25, 2020, 09:22:22 AM
This idea sounds awful. I don’t think that will happen. And if this happens, then only by the stupidity of people.
If the land is wholly owned by large corporations, then corporations can dictate their terms, they can impose what is beneficial to them. They can do the most terrible things with impunity, because it is completely their city.

If you are interested, then right now (for a very long time) the same thing happens only in a slightly different way. The world is now ruled by just a small group of large corporations and various foundations. They promote sinister ideas that harm people and keep 99% of people enslaved. Bad food, water with fluoride, senseless activity, poor ecology, constant millions of times over-emitted electromagnetic radiation in cities, etc.

A person and family should be in the first place. Otherwise, there will be slavery, which is now happening at the moment.

But I don’t think that everything is so bad. More and more people are waking up. Everything will change soon. I have no doubt whatsoever.
copper member
Activity: 252
Merit: 6
April 24, 2020, 08:35:53 AM
I think that in the next 10 years we're going to see a new kind of city develop.  One where the land is fully-owned by a corporation and rented to residents.  Ownership will be a choice, of course, but most folks will rent because they're "just passing through."  Imagine a block of land, anywhere, free of government restrictions.  People could do as they please for once.  Doctors would not need licensure, leading to the availability of the world's cheapest and best medical care.  

Having availability to the world's cheapest and best medical care would be the most important thing. And add to that I think having a sustainable life for the human race could be one of the great feature of a future city. A lot can be considered, but let's start with these things first perhaps.
Activity: 896
Merit: 221
January 19, 2020, 06:59:39 PM
The lack of governmental restrictions are the most complicated aspect to achieve because they can cause problems in relation to national security.
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
January 19, 2020, 05:26:08 PM
Hey, I just wanted to let you know that I did make the medical licensure thing its own post:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.53650545

Cheers!

Also, many thanks to BADecker for the information on Private membership associations.  I live in the US, and I did not know about this.  Thank you!  I'll be checking out your links. 

Glad to be of service.     Cool
Pages:
Jump to: