Pages:
Author

Topic: Future crypto in Europe - page 2. (Read 322 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 11
February 26, 2018, 04:58:30 PM
It seems to me that over time the crypt will be legalized. It's just that in Europe it will be long, because they are always cautious about everything new, and especially as regards money. The future is, but it will come unfortunately with a delay.
Activity: 630
Merit: 123
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
February 11, 2018, 10:22:03 PM
There is no banning. European governments and banks will implement cryptocurrencies in their infrastructure and will be providing services for us very soon. Even taxes will appear soon. So don't worry about that.
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
February 11, 2018, 08:53:31 PM
I think this is just FUD from personal person to manipulate crypto price. Cryptocurrency and technology behind it was give many advantages and benefits to the cryptocurrency community, so no reason to ban it. But we should support it so this community will bigger and more people get the advantages of it.
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
February 11, 2018, 07:13:17 PM
Some serious fudding going on here, OP must have cashed out too early and needs the market to drop again so he can get back in. Europe is one of the safest areas for crypto, if anyone is in berlin this month head over to the LISK relaunching event on the 20 Feb and then watch LISK pump at the exchanges Grin
Activity: 250
Merit: 13
Dextrust.org #Defi
February 11, 2018, 06:47:34 PM
I believe this is a fake news there is no proof at all there is no link. I don't get it why do people say something fake.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
February 11, 2018, 06:44:50 PM
For a second I almost believed in it!! Taking into account the tough policy introduced by China and Korea in relation to cryptocurrencies, this may happen, but in Asian countries
Activity: 84
February 11, 2018, 06:43:10 PM
Now that Europe has banned crypto trading is it still possible to cash out legally? I don't want to go to prison. 
Which European countries has banned crupto trading?
Activity: 462
Merit: 12
В поиске
February 11, 2018, 06:37:35 PM
I have not seen any more ridiculous news for the whole time on the forum. I think it's time for the moderators to clean up the discussions
Activity: 307
Merit: 102
February 11, 2018, 12:40:51 PM
In Europe, while everything is quiet okay, except that Facebook is a policy against the cryptocurrencies in their social network. The main thing that other popular social networks do not follow this tandency
Activity: 1540
Merit: 507
February 10, 2018, 12:40:19 PM
Now that Europe has banned crypto trading is it still possible to cash out legally? I don't want to go to prison. 
This just kind of FUD, how you are coming without any reliable source and then try to said that about crypto already banned in EU. Does EU do that?i think it's no.
You could go to the prison anytime if you are breaking any rules or doin a criminal activity lol.
I remember there is a lot of crypto friendly country on canadian.
https://cointelegraph.com/news/cryptocurrency-regulation-not-high-on-to-do-list-says-european-central-bank

EU still talking about crypto regulation.  Roll Eyes

Activity: 896
Merit: 520
February 10, 2018, 12:36:08 PM

Another shitty negative spreader in the forum. I request moderators to closing monitor these kind of guys who always share incorrect information about the bitcoin and other alts as well.

I want to confirm you, European are 2nd toppest investors in the bitcoins. In 2015 onwards seeing many people for European countries comes with the many blockchain start ups.
There you would not find any legal or illegal notice from any country that is truth.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
February 10, 2018, 12:30:46 PM
Can you give more information for what you post Huh And why should there be a prison sentence..If the government strictly prohibits there will be a prior notification and there must be socialization with the community Angry
Activity: 154
February 10, 2018, 12:27:05 PM
This is fraud, I didn't find any news with such content in large media. I hope China and some other countries will left alone in list of countries who banned ICO and digital assets.
Activity: 197
Merit: 100
February 10, 2018, 12:24:37 PM
sure thing, Europe is actually one of the safest places right now and most crypto-friendly continent where you can buy and sell cryptocurrencies. Hope Draghi will keep it that way
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288
February 10, 2018, 12:22:28 PM

Prime Minister of EU country surrounded with Crypto CEOs

Activity: 224
February 10, 2018, 12:09:36 PM
Ive heard some countries are fully supporting cryptocurrencies in the EU,like russia is planning to implenent some payment system using cryptocurrencies for the whole nation,people will have an idea how the cryptocurrency works,and how the blockchain technology will revolutionize the payment syste all over the world,Not all the countries would banned cryptocurrencies because these countries has different point of views about the blockchain technology.
Activity: 280
Merit: 3
February 10, 2018, 12:01:12 PM
Another fud attempt?! Europe definitely didn't ban crypto trading, quite opposite, Draghi just said it would be possible that CEB would hold crypto currency reserves in near futures. I'm wondering what are you trying to achieve with this post...
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
February 10, 2018, 12:00:00 PM
Now that BitcoinTalk has banned shitposters is it still possible to get merit legally? I don't want to stay a Jr Member. 
Activity: 882
Merit: 269
February 10, 2018, 11:55:33 AM
What's wrong with you? Why are you lying?
Thank you for saying this! Op is one of those people makings negative comments about bitcoin and the crypto currencies in social media and in this forum. I think most of this open lied should be disregard as this doesn't represent the truth. Even if that happens no one is going to say bitcoin has not help in shaping some issues in our economy and we should be thankful having this kind of technology in our time.
Activity: 293
February 10, 2018, 11:46:36 AM
Hahaha. Good one Smiley  If you're referring to the EU, then it's pretty funny since they take years to agree on Anything, let alone the policies on something as far reaching, and new, and as potentially money-spinning-once-regulated as crypto trading.

If you're referring to the continent of Europe including Russia, Poland and several other crypto-friendly countries, then it it is downright hilarious. Check your sources, my friend.

Is it not banned in Europe? I'm confused right now.  Huh

Where are you getting this info from, Jon88?
Pages:
Jump to: