Pages:
Author

Topic: Future is crypto currency - page 4. (Read 1054 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 10
March 23, 2018, 07:17:14 PM
The issue of trust is certainly very important, and judging from the fact that the number of investors is constantly growing, the trust is also increasing. This is a big step forward.
Activity: 308
Merit: 12
March 23, 2018, 07:05:14 PM
And I really like this trend of development of bitcoin, and the further, the more it is dynamic.
Activity: 182
March 23, 2018, 06:53:04 PM
This applies to the young, progressive generation. But the elderly will have to spend a lot of time, effort and nerves to understand how it works and why it is necessary.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
March 23, 2018, 01:33:47 PM
Purchase of crypto currency. You can buy e-currency for money in special exchangers, we published a detailed overview of the most popular and reliable ones here.
Activity: 252
Merit: 22
Marketplace for sensor data
March 16, 2018, 06:39:26 PM
At the moment, Facebook and Google are forbidden to advertise on their social networks, saying that people are losing confidence in the cryptocurrencies as well as Bitcoin, which has a significant impact on the future of the market. In the investor's perspective, if the exchange rate falls to the bottom, they will buy more and hold to make a profit at a time when the market is recovering.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
March 16, 2018, 06:11:46 PM
Entire momentum of social media changed after rise up in virtual currency. people had started to trust on crypto currency.
As we all know bitcoin holds a promising future of revolutionizing the currency world. The publicity it received last year is just a start to the future we bitcoin supporters talk about. Bitcoin's technology is not only innovative but also intelligent. It is what the world needs as of now.
Activity: 29
March 16, 2018, 04:54:38 PM
I believe that crypto will be used widely in next few years. It is just a matter of time.
Activity: 361
Merit: 137
March 16, 2018, 04:52:42 PM
This is just a new technology that in my opinion will be widely used in the future. There are lots of stuff coming for the blockchain technology in the future, just watch.
Activity: 392
March 16, 2018, 04:23:30 PM
The future of cryptocurrency is bright and it is the next thing after the fiat currencies we are currently used to. People want to get more gain in the crypto currency,  also the popularity of bitcoin drags the attention of the younger generation to the cryptocurrencies. Cryptocurrency is the way forward.
copper member
Activity: 196
March 16, 2018, 03:43:55 PM
Yes.I Am Fully Agree With You.Future is crypto currency
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
January 31, 2018, 06:05:17 AM
Yes, it is needless to say that we have to adopt to the changing environment. We have to adopt on high technology terms and online money like bitcoins.
And it would be easier to have a paperless transactions using bitcoins. So, we have to adopt to the crypto currency.
Activity: 238
January 23, 2018, 03:54:52 AM
This take over by BTC and the cryptocurrency in general isn't going to happen over night. It will take and extended period and by then it won't matter what the older folks can or cannot do with BTC. The younger folks are the driving force and there are more young folks coming up than old folks growing older. We the younger generation can take BTC in our hands and redirect the future. The future is cryptocurrency
Activity: 2520
Merit: 783
January 23, 2018, 03:53:53 AM
If the government will not totally ban bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies then the crypto will be the leader for building the future because people can just make their idea come true by creating a coin as a startup and then taking their ideas into life which will be easily build because of the decentralization that will make the future very bright for us.
January 23, 2018, 03:53:18 AM
This take over by BTC isn't going to happen over night. It will take and extended period and by then it won't matter what the older folks can or cannot do with BTC. The younger folks are the driving force and there are more young folks coming up than old folks growing older. We the younger generation can take BTC in our hands and redirect the future.
Activity: 308
Merit: 2
January 23, 2018, 03:49:44 AM
Entire momentum of social media changed after rise up in virtual currency. people had started to trust on crypto currency.

Yup! That is truly an undeniable fact. Everyday, more and more people are getting into not just bitcoins but also into tokens amd other altcoins out there. Also those ICOs out there. All my accounts in social media sites are covered with posts and news about various crypto currencies all around the world. Quite stressing if you ask me. Because it covers up  that posts of important people in my friend list. :/

Social media marketing is one of the most popular and efficient way for promotion,  so everyday more and more businesses invest in it, and it is especially for crypto currencies, as the concurrency has increased. But I agree, that this promotions are covering news from friends.
Activity: 79
January 23, 2018, 03:48:04 AM
I think that bitcoin will spread all over the word because of the social media ,also, more and more people will be able to use bitcoin as their asset, I heard that a lot of companies are going use bitcoin to transactions, so, bitcoin will take the place which today, money stand for, further bitcoin value is increasing in future.
Activity: 2
January 23, 2018, 03:41:52 AM
Absolutely YES, I agree but somehow we need to educate others to present them what are crypto currencies are... and we need a long period of time to give them the knowledge of these future currencies.
Activity: 84
January 23, 2018, 03:41:02 AM
The specific use of digital money goes well beyond cash and currency. It provides a way for people who don't know each other to create asset records that everyone can view. It is the defender of truth, from the prevention of diamond thieves to the downsizing of the stock market.
Merit: 57
January 23, 2018, 03:36:31 AM
Truly it can be valid however not in the close future.Paper cash is utilized by every one of the general population of the world.It is acknowledged globally and every one of the exchanges are being done through the paper cash only.Paper cash can be utilized anyplace and anytime.On the other hand cryptographic forms of money require web association with work which isn't conceivable in each edge of the world.Many individuals still don't think about the digital currencies and the market.Bitcoin will set aside opportunity to spread itself on the planet.
Activity: 358
Merit: 11
January 23, 2018, 03:35:14 AM
It is true the future currency will be crypto currency but will everyone be able to embrace? It needs a lot of education before it can be accepted as future currency.
Pages:
Jump to: