Pages:
Author

Topic: Future looks bright - page 16. (Read 3106 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 100
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
December 02, 2018, 03:33:43 AM
Hey guys according to technical analysis cryptomarket has a great potential to go up soon. Bitcoin can still fall to 2200$, however I think it won’t happen. And with launch of Bakkt, crypto is going to rock! Do you agree?
Now I agree with any opinion, only to end this fall. But problems are not solved, there is no influence,  because of which growth is possible it is still unclear.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
December 02, 2018, 03:30:06 AM
Hopefully crypto will work out, but folks are not sure about future of crypto. It could be 0 or it could be millions. But many agree that blockchain is new technology.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
December 02, 2018, 02:18:20 AM
Cryptomarket dump more the value and as we notice because the price of the bitcoin decrease very low but I still believe crypto is going to be rock in the future and for sure those people who invested to this kind of investment will get more money again. We need to stop dumping and start pumping is good.
Activity: 429
December 02, 2018, 02:14:24 AM
The future looks bright cos I sight it.I am a bounty hunter despite the change in the market right now I still do my work by campaigning as I know tomorrow is big and bright  that's why I am still planting so to harvest tomorrow. The market is going to appreciate any time soon.
R9s
Activity: 406
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
December 02, 2018, 02:06:02 AM
I am waiting for this bright future day. Now crypto has suffered some setbacks, but this is normal, the market is always spiraling instead of rising straight, now we are at the bottom, but I believe it will rise again soon.
Activity: 385
December 02, 2018, 02:00:03 AM
I also believe that the future of Bitcoin is bright. But the current cryptocurrency market may be very bad, Bitcoin will continue to decline, we don't know what the lowest price of Bitcoin is, but I think it may be difficult to recover to $5,000.
Activity: 589
December 01, 2018, 07:49:20 PM
I hope you are right and we will finally start to grow. I don’t like the fact that so many people are leaving crypt. It is important to find solutions.
Activity: 512
December 01, 2018, 07:37:47 PM
Maybe but I just wait till it comes, because it was frustrating right now to see the market condition, so much better to leave it here now.
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
December 01, 2018, 07:36:37 PM
If only those opting out can know and understand the potentials in the crypto space, most especially the imminent popularity and acceptance it will have. The beauty of it is that so many projects that will start lunching will be regulated, which will help to protect investors and enable them to trust the system. So e gave even started lunching and successes are being recorded.
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
December 01, 2018, 07:31:34 PM
Hey guys according to technical analysis cryptomarket has a great potential to go up soon. Bitcoin can still fall to 2200$, however I think it won’t happen. And with launch of Bakkt, crypto is going to rock! Do you agree?
There has never been any doubt about the future of cryptocurrency on my part. I am ready to throw everything into it, and I also expect everyone too to support it.
Activity: 196
December 01, 2018, 07:29:32 PM
yes I agree, with the launch of Bakkt, crypto is going to rock.
Until now, I still think positively that the cryptomarket will recover from the current bad situation. and has the great potential to rise as like as it did last year.
Activity: 549
BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange
December 01, 2018, 07:08:41 PM
Just believe on crypto because it will really make our future bright once the market recover from it's loss, I think it will in the next coming month so you better fill your wallet with those potential coins.
Activity: 280
The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange
December 01, 2018, 06:55:23 PM
You can't be so sure about the price, let's just hope that the price will not go down to that price, since the batk is shifted until next year, anything can happen within this December period, let's watch and see as things unfolds.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 254
December 01, 2018, 06:53:22 PM
Im sure that future will be bright. its only bad period which will change in better side soon. market fall and than rise again, so as just happened in 2017. we must only wait little bit
Absolutely right, I dare to assume that because crypto is not fully sophisticated, there must be something more sophisticated than today. Blockchain technology has not been fully demonstrated by people, so I can say crypto is still at the initial level.
Activity: 439
December 01, 2018, 06:50:43 PM
So far, the use of cryptocurrency in our lives is not so wide. But it will happen eventually. We need more projects that offer real use of their coins and that will bring us closer to a new future.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 501
December 01, 2018, 06:48:44 PM
Im sure that future will be bright. its only bad period which will change in better side soon. market fall and than rise again, so as just happened in 2017. we must only wait little bit
Activity: 560
Merit: 13
December 01, 2018, 06:41:13 PM
I certainly feel good about your positive forecast. i agree that potential is huge, however, we should remember that it's up to us to boost that crypto growth. our responsible and active attitude can change the world
It is just a forecast, it is not a fact. However, eventhough I think it is impossible to happen nowadays, it could be possible for bitcoin because it rise immediately. Bakkt and bitcoin ETF are the news that will break the bear market season. If we hold our bitcoin tight, we will become millionaires in the near future.
Activity: 209
Merit: 1
Semi-Decentralized Exchange
December 01, 2018, 06:37:21 PM
I think that we will touch 3k before the launch of Bakkt, in addition to the release of Bakkt, Nasdaq plans to launch its stock exchange, ETF are planned to be accepted, in general the news fund pleases
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
December 01, 2018, 06:35:39 PM
I agree but look also for brighter things.

See this tweet: https://twitter.com/APompliano/status/1068847223906230272

Bakkt is on by January and these things has been said for this week. See the fundamentals and don't just get into the price, adoption is coming and 2019 would be an interesting year to stay with.
Activity: 266
December 01, 2018, 06:35:09 PM
Of course! It's only a matter of time before the market kicks back into shape. Most of the things that have happened recently is to tell us the challenges still associated with this industry. The good thing is that, in the face of the market and adverse crypto difficulties, the technology is still intact and gradually improving to a point where there will certainly be wide scale adoption leading to a solid future and acceptance for cryptocurrencies. Hopefully, more regulations come in, it will bring in confidence and boost investments leading to stable growth. 
Pages:
Jump to: