Pages:
Author

Topic: Future looks bright - page 8. (Read 3106 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 10
“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”
January 01, 2019, 09:04:15 AM
In this case we might have to consider a few things. First and the most important would be the idea about the volume of users using cryptocurrency. This changes a lot of perception as real usage create real flow of coins. The artificial flow created by holding coins causes a lot of volatility. Second would be the products or shops and stores where cryptocurrency are used. This two important things must be the first consideration even before any updates. So for me it is possible but it would even be more possible if the two things are met considerably even before the updates. I am hoping though positively on the updates soon.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
January 01, 2019, 08:53:45 AM
Hey guys according to technical analysis cryptomarket has a great potential to go up soon. Bitcoin can still fall to 2200$, however I think it won’t happen. And with launch of Bakkt, crypto is going to rock! Do you agree?

I have no doubt that the crypto market will take off sooner or later. Unfortunately there are some problems with Bakkt launch, they have delayed it for the third time yesterday. Hopefully we'll see it till April...
Activity: 261
Merit: 1
www.fintropy.io
January 01, 2019, 08:41:04 AM
That's right, I'm optimistic 2019 will be the time for Crypto to recover, a few months ago there was an issue saying there would be a 50% increase in crypto volume
copper member
Activity: 322
Merit: 16
January 01, 2019, 08:32:39 AM
Read the news, as one crypto expert calculated that the maximum price of Bitcoin can reach $ 333,000
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
January 01, 2019, 08:18:43 AM
Hey guys according to technical analysis cryptomarket has a great potential to go up soon. Bitcoin can still fall to 2200$, however I think it won’t happen. And with launch of Bakkt, crypto is going to rock! Do you agree?

I certainly hope so. The market has been very bearish for a long time now and that a recovery would be good news to all investors. And if the pattern would be followed from the previous crypto cycle, indeed the market is on its way to recovery.
Activity: 448
January 01, 2019, 08:17:47 AM
If you're an investor, take positivity in this years of crypto business. I see good vibes by ethereum starting this year with a good feature, i hope to see this more often in this years cryptocurrency market.
copper member
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
January 01, 2019, 08:11:53 AM
Cryptocurrency recover next year according as predicted by great crypto analyzer. We feel all the cryptocurrency in red flag this current year and almost fall in the market. Even me sometimes feel bored but I'm still have a big faith in cryptocurrency and feeling excited for the next year bounce back and believe that everything back to its stability in its prices.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 322
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
January 01, 2019, 08:04:33 AM
Well there is so much noise and expectation on the rocking of Cryptos this year with the launch of bakkt and SEC approval well I wouldn't agreed with the school of thought that speculates that the prices will skyrocketed just as what happened in 2017, an increase in price is definitely going to happen however it not going to be  a massive pump as expected.
Activity: 309
January 01, 2019, 07:52:49 AM
Yes, I agree, I hope that this year the Bitcoin ETF will also be approved by the SEC that will make the future of bitcoin and altcoin even better
we have lost investors in 2018 by 2019 we have to get better.
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
January 01, 2019, 07:51:03 AM
Future is the cryptocurrency tech. It is amazing that people prefer the freedom to hwve ownership of their fund rather than trusting institution to hold it for them. Isn't it ironic that what people is never truly owned by them
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
January 01, 2019, 07:46:26 AM
I believe in the future of cryptocurrencies, because I am very aware that the blockchain is receiving attention from various countries. I think blockchain and crypto are inseparable. They will grow together.
in the future it will be bright even though Cryptocurrency in 2018 has a tough test, the market is very bad but it is not the end of Crypto. starting this year in 2019 will begin to look better and maybe later there will be a higher increase.
he will grow together and they will get better in the future.
Activity: 434
January 01, 2019, 07:33:31 AM
I believe in the future of cryptocurrencies, because I am very aware that the blockchain is receiving attention from various countries. I think blockchain and crypto are inseparable. They will grow together.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
January 01, 2019, 07:26:06 AM
Bakkt of etf news are just distraction for this market, I don't think etf will be accepted in 2-3 years but suddenly somebody come up with these things and few months pass with this but at the end nothing happens.
Activity: 560
January 01, 2019, 07:14:20 AM
Crypto is truly the hope of the future. Everything in the world is now going digital so having digital currencies at the same time makes the future of cryptocurrencies bright.
Activity: 714
Living is easy with eyes closed ...
January 01, 2019, 05:09:04 AM
Considering the fact that the launch of BAKKT is again postponed indefinitely, I guess Bitcoin could fall below $ 3,000. In the near future, sharp rise and fall are possible due to increasing volatility in holidays, however, the steady growth of BTC and other altcoins is likely to begin around mid-2019.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
December 19, 2018, 12:47:48 PM
It definetely looks bright, however, dont be blinded by the incredible forecast of media persons. Be more objective and dont hodl too much, or you will be punished the same way as in this year

Zoom out and indeed it would look bright with all the possibilities. Zoom in to what's going on right now and yeah we all have to be careful with these volatilities because as what we've learned from this year, what goes up will definitely go down. Sometimes harder than most of us can handle.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 377
December 19, 2018, 12:47:26 PM
It definetely looks bright, however, dont be blinded by the incredible forecast of media persons. Be more objective and dont hodl too much, or you will be punished the same way as in this year

Media persons have repeatedly shown their inconsistency as predictors. I think everyone realized that you need to think with your head and is preparing for both growth and fall. It is best to study different types of analyzes.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1022
December 19, 2018, 11:44:52 AM
Activity: 672
December 19, 2018, 09:45:32 AM
yup, bitcoin and cryptocurrency have a bright future, I think next year we will be at the top again and all altcoins are up again
I hope that bitcoin is really accepted by its ETF in 2019 and also I hope bitcoin listing on Nasdaq in 2019.
Activity: 290
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
December 19, 2018, 09:32:53 AM

The effect of Bakkt on market has still not had yet. The possibity that Bitcoin go down to below 2500 USD is very high and let be carefull, not let the temporary green signal fool you
Pages:
Jump to: