Pages:
Author

Topic: Future marketing - page 3. (Read 1948 times)

Activity: 223
Merit: 0
July 21, 2018, 04:49:39 PM
Some bounty managers like AmaZix had stopped most media bounty campaign like Facebook and twitter. There are other platforms which you can advertise or campaign for a project this includes blogs, YouTube, LinkedIn, etc...
Activity: 101
July 21, 2018, 04:45:00 PM
I agree that a very large percentage of networks prohibits advertising. Yet it is somehow reasoned . In some sense, this hinders the development .digital currency.
Activity: 289
Merit: 10
July 21, 2018, 04:42:47 PM
With Facebook, Google and Twitter crypto ad's bans where new projects will be promoted? Maybe we will see some new marketing strategies?
It could be Reddit, Medium or Steemit.
Linkedin also has a large user base, especially in Linkedin, which is focused on educated people. Linkedin is a social network attracts many directors, department heads, founder ...
copper member
Activity: 71
Merit: 1
July 19, 2018, 08:31:21 AM
Facebook already banning ads,  guessing Twitter may join too
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
July 18, 2018, 06:27:14 PM
I think over time will be banned from advertising ico on Facebook and Twitter . I had a Twitter account that was blocked.The best view is that the signature bounty on bitcointalk .
In any case, for today the greatest benefit for the company ico, is bitcointalk and youtube. Therefore, social networks do not bring sufficient results. Perhaps because of this for working in social networks pay much less.
Activity: 99
July 18, 2018, 12:43:11 PM
I think over time will be banned from advertising ico on Facebook and Twitter . I had a Twitter account that was blocked.The best view is that the signature bounty on bitcointalk .
Activity: 896
Merit: 1008
Free crypto every day here: discord.gg/pXB9nuZ
July 18, 2018, 11:25:07 AM
I would like to see how blockchain-based projects will work with well-known brands and companies that already operate all over the world. There are a lot of different possibilities for their collaboration. For example, Waves can offer their blockchain for the promo-codes(tokens) distribution.
Activity: 110
July 18, 2018, 11:58:50 AM
indeed there are some changes about banning ads but not everything that can not be clicked by other participants. and they also do not ban posts like on facebook. because on facebook can still use wall pages to post content.
Activity: 308
July 18, 2018, 11:55:51 AM
With Facebook, Google and Twitter crypto ad's bans where new projects will be promoted? Maybe we will see some new marketing strategies?
for crypto ads may still be banned for social media especially facebook but for marketing of products made by bounty programs can still be done and this is a new strategy that gives them a gift of tokens that can be exchanged within a certain period.
Activity: 714
Merit: 108
July 18, 2018, 10:57:38 AM
Try to use another sources and platforms (Instagram for example or even Reddit, etc) But I think that we should solve this misunderstanding with giant social networks  Undecided
Activity: 392
July 17, 2018, 12:20:59 PM
A company that has an amazing program that will thrive with the consumer and be able to change your life when joining this project, join!   #WeiDex #IEO#TokenSale #startup
https://weidex.market/
Activity: 226
July 17, 2018, 05:48:18 AM
Yes most investors hold on their sales now. Waiting for a good change in the future of marketing which everybody is hoping for to be a good turn around in cryptocurrency future marketing
Activity: 368
July 17, 2018, 03:24:13 AM

I think in a short time facebook and twitter will remove the ICO ad banner and the ad will rule for this kind of advertising. CryptoWorld is increasingly spreading around the world, and it's silly to slow it down. But further regulation is inevitable.
brand new
Activity: 0
July 15, 2018, 11:49:33 PM
Everything is still fine until now because Facebook doesn't ban ads of ICO project anymore Smiley. ~snip~
Good news.
If even facebook and twitter ban ico ads, at least they not ban our account, so we can still promote with many ways
Activity: 926
July 16, 2018, 01:21:30 AM
the future of marketing seems to be very important for an ICO because with the marketing strategy it is very penitng and every project must require a very good marketing strategy.
Activity: 98
July 15, 2018, 10:33:48 PM
New marketing strategy is bound to happen since people are creative thinker. They will not be stop just by banning ads of cryptocurrency related to popular social media like facebook and twitter.
Activity: 280
July 15, 2018, 10:26:52 PM
Everything is still fine until now because Facebook doesn't ban ads of ICO project anymore Smiley. In the past few months when ICO project ads were banned on Facebook, I still could see so many ads of ICO project on Youtube and seem like it's also a good way to promote for new ICO projects Smiley. Beside if Twitter keep banning ICO project ads so I think Twitter bounty campaign will have better share in bounty campaign than before. Smiley)
Activity: 168
Merit: 11
Sound/Foley FX Design Service For Your ICO Videos
July 15, 2018, 07:53:56 PM
The most successful ICOs in the past did not rely on Google Youtube or Twitter advertising. Ever heard of influencer marketing? They take on people with huge networks, make them either ambassadors of their projects or get them to write about the project or make videos about it. That sort of advertising is not banned, as it is not unsolicited. These guys have a lot of followers and they tend to trust them about the projects they talk about. Much more effective than direct advertising that no one clicks on in fact.

Totally agreed. Influencer marketing is one of the best ways to promote your product especially if the influencer good at acting and now what he is talking about. Smiley
Activity: 840
Merit: 137
July 14, 2018, 02:46:43 PM
I think, this topic is been a long time.
but I think it's important to review. about blocking ads, I think this will not happen. Why?
because both parties mutually benefit each other. and ads in crypto is a natural thing. so for the future ..
do not ever think sosmed will agree if there is a ban for ads crypto.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 147
July 14, 2018, 12:54:52 PM
Currently, facebook has allowed ICO advertising back. And twitter is still. there is no ban. to advertise an ICO. The best place to advertise can be Twitter and Facebook and here bitcointalk. And if all things are forbidden, I have not figured out yet another effective way to advertise
facebook ICO advertising is always available in market so you are not aware in ICO promotion because many rumours are spread in the market but social media campaigns are run continuously so everyone understand the fake issues. The future marketing is tele advertisement on worldwide because peoples are never forgot to watch Television so my suggestion is possible on future marketing.
I know that, after facebook announced it will forbid any user to advertise ICO project but the strange thing happened, every user still free to advertise ICO project without any harsh warning from facebook and twitter. And to this day many bounty hunters are still using facebook and twitter to advertise ICO project, I do not understand what has happened. I agree with you, television is a place of the future to serve as an advertising tool. I'm sure that through television will have a big impact on someone who sees it, at least they know the function of cryptocurrency.
Pages:
Jump to: