Pages:
Author

Topic: Future of altcoins? - page 6. (Read 6192 times)

Activity: 217
Merit: 10
September 09, 2018, 05:41:55 PM
I think that altcoins have a future, but of course not everyone will survive, it is necessary to understand and invest their money correctly and with brains
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
September 09, 2018, 04:38:02 PM
Hi,

I'm just new to this forum.
What do you think of the future of all Altcoins?

I think only the good coins will survive..
To expect this much coin, because the coin is trying to work out best, and while it shows, I think soon everything else this coin will evolve, and with it is developing popularity among observa.
Activity: 317
Merit: 12
Blockchain Powered Clinical Trial Management
September 09, 2018, 04:36:15 PM
Altcoins certainly will only develop. And all sphere of cryptocurrencies will introduce many changes in our life, it already on a nemnoga begins to change us, just now its influence is minimum on us.
Activity: 756
September 09, 2018, 03:43:24 PM
Altcon pretty good fit for investment at present and in the moment, for the last time rose and I think will continue, because now everything is in the hands of this coin.

You should really buy more good altcoins now as in future, these cryptocurrencies will sufficiently gain. For me, the most promising tokens are Cardano, waves, and NEO.
Activity: 556
September 09, 2018, 11:46:58 AM
Many of altcoins now was so disappointing because of the price of bitcoin and ETH, but I think someday bitcoin price will return in normal price even ETH and all atlcoins will follow too as long as this two coin was existing atlcoins will stay a live.
legendary
Activity: 1874
Merit: 1394
The Last Cryptocoin Burner
September 09, 2018, 10:41:44 AM
doge coin survived , is it good coin?  or you can say it is good because it survived Smiley
there are a lot of coin and only good supply-demand created coins will survive i can say, that will be more realistic way to describe situation.
Activity: 102
Merit: 0
September 09, 2018, 08:35:38 AM
In 2010, technology had developed to a place where the idea of connecting viewers directly to TV shows in real time was finally possible. I worked with a team of engineers and TV producers to build the first prototype for iPowow. A year later, our technology allowed Sports Center to pose a question live on air to the audience like, “Who will win the superbowl this year?” Viewers use their phones to go to the Sports Center vote page to pick their team and the results of the poll show up in real time in the TV studio. Viewers feel more connected to the show, and Sports Center and their sponsors learn more about their viewers.

Turns out people do want to engage more with their favorite content, but they just didn’t know it. When we presented iPowow to TV executives at Disney, Fox, and NBC, they all went for it. We’ve since worked with all the major TV networks and Fortune 500 brands from Coca Cola, to Samsung, to Lexus.

If I’d asked viewers what they wanted to change about their TV experience in 1996, they may have told me they liked it just the way it was. This is why the mantra of what’s next drives me to continue iterating novel solutions for iPowow rather than resting on our laurels as a globally known technology for enabling participation TV.

The next development for iPowow takes engagement to the next level. We are building an initiative called the HIT Protocol, which enables viewers to get paid for watching and engaging with their favorite shows. No one asked us for this invention because people didn’t know it was possible. The advent of blockchain changed that, as the technology allows for the tokenization of activities like watching and participating in TV shows.

Here are 3 steps for anticipating what’s next instead of what’s now:

Read the signs

Though people may not be conscious of what they desire beyond the here and now, they will leave hints about what they may want in the future. This is actually how Facebook and other tech platforms know more about their users than users know about themselves. People leave clues to their unconscious desires through their actions and behaviors. Facebook has been known to predict whether a user will get married or get divorced before the user has consciously made that decision.

Trust your instincts

It’s always a good idea to listen to mentors and those who came before you, but at some point you have to trust that voice in your head (or the gut feeling you get) and go for it. If I’d listened to and accepted the way things were all those years I worked in television, I never would have built that first prototype with iPowow.

Don’t stop

If you’ve successfully built a product that people want and use, great! That’s hard to do, but don’t stop there, because there’s always the next thing. This is why, despite iPowow’s work and relationships across the TV and media industry, we are now developing the HIT Protocol to further deepen the bond between viewers, content, and brands.Where do I get the most up-to-date information?

Medium: https://medium.com/@HitProtocol
Telegram: https://t.me/joinchat/GbhICkzlix0FAiTlQIzufA
Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/HITPROTOCOL
Twitter: https://twitter.com/HitProtocol
Activity: 756
Merit: 102
September 09, 2018, 01:35:26 AM
Hi,

I think what you say is true. As we know now, hundreds of altcoins don't have a real market, even for the price they are still $ 0, what can we expect from them. Maybe the developers too are reluctant to develop them.

of course you can not expect anything for a coin that has a zero value  but even the coins that are worth it like eth , xrp , bch , etc .. All of them are still in danger because their value will only depend on the value of bitcoin due to the fact that altcoins are tied up to bitcoin .

Can you guys notice that wherever btc is fluctuating , the altcoin do also follow ?

Now if btc will become more indemand in the future , we can always expect that altcoin will also have a bright future .
Activity: 378
Merit: 19
Xch4nge.com
September 09, 2018, 01:18:02 AM
Hi,

I think what you say is true. As we know now, hundreds of altcoins don't have a real market, even for the price they are still $ 0, what can we expect from them. Maybe the developers too are reluctant to develop them.
Activity: 124
Merit: 1
September 09, 2018, 12:44:33 AM
There had been now many vain tasks. There is lots of them as stars in the sky. therefore evidently everything has died. there may be only a few projector which critically are engaged in enterprise. Time for them very favorable now.
Activity: 882
Merit: 110
September 08, 2018, 07:57:35 PM
the future of the altcoin will be good, where there are now lots of high-potential altcoins. but we have to be more selective in choosing altcoins to determine the choices where altcoins are the best and potential in the future.
Activity: 182
September 08, 2018, 07:11:52 PM
iPowow is now developing a smart contract to be integrated into its existing platform to improve the overall experience for viewers, content providers, and brands. Data can be used to personalize experiences for viewers. And all will be carefully regulated via smart contract with the permission of the viewer.
Today, by tokenizing the global TV and Video industries, we harmonize and optimize all three important elements of the ecosystem: viewers, networks/content creators, and advertising brands. Through the rapid adoption and use of our HIT tokens among these three groups, we inspire a new, more holistic relationship between them all, with increased transparency and added value.
Our new blockchain ecosystem for television and video content, based on the HIT protocol means:
• Viewers get paid to watch & participate with their favorite shows
• Content Creators engage viewers & generate revenue
• Advertisers gain transparency & insight on their audience
All the players in the media ecosystem benefit using HITs, for a sustainable exchange of HIT tokens between members.We are creating a global marketplace — a digital Shopping Plaza. With the HIT protocol, every moment a viewer spends watching or interacting with their favorite show is a way to put HIT tokens into their account, which they can seamlessly use to purchase digital and physical goods and services on our inventoried item management system. This transforms the anonymous consumer patterns on TV and online video into a worldwide economy where the consumer of video content is fully engaged and in control, with more choices, tailored to each viewer’s preferences. No more whack-a-moling through annoying and seemingly random pop-up ads a viewer has no interest in, before being allowed to see desirable content.

The HIT protocol provides TV networks with new interactive marketing campaigns to enhance the viewer experience and keep them coming back for more. To help drive repeat engagement, broadcasters and their programs will be given special campaign management tools, including the ability to create show-specific badges and achievement levels attached to limited-time campaigns. Sponsorship integration will allow the promotion of partners within given campaigns. Subscription Video On Demand (SVOD) will present opportunities for partners to recycle evergreen or continued-demand content with new interactive experiences.
Compensation for content creators on channels like YouTube has always been an area of contention in an ever-changing terrain of percentages and viewer stipulations that make earning a fair reward for quality content a challenge. When viewers interact with creators, the HIT protocol tracks that engagement, enabling the content creator to learn more about their audience which in turn helps in the creation of better content.
Using the HIT protocol, these kinds of creators will be able to choose how they will be compensated for their content to let the market decide the value of their contributions. TV shows and content creators can give viewers the power to choose the outcome of character eliminations, plot twists and affect the future by voting with their HIT tokens for an enhanced synergistic rapport to develop a loyal following.

Today, brand advertisers don’t have any real data about who sees their TV commercials or what viewers do after seeing commercials. The HIT protocol changes this by allowing full transparency so advertisers can see who is interacting with their commercials or with any interactive promotions they run within TV shows or video content. (Of course, viewers must give their consent to be tracked and they are rewarded for their consent.) This never-before-possible level of transparency gives brands a new level of insight into their customers and potential customers, so they can tailor their advertising, campaigns, messaging, and even products to a specific audience more effectively and for higher sales and a better rate on investment for advertising. Where do I get the most up-to-date information?

Medium: https://medium.com/@HitProtocol
Telegram: https://t.me/joinchat/GbhICkzlix0FAiTlQIzufA
Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/HITPROTOCOL
Twitter: https://twitter.com/HitProtocol
Activity: 504
September 08, 2018, 03:56:29 PM
See on market now - future of the most alts here. Red rivers are their future. I think many coins will not survive after 2018 "bullrun"  Grin Maybe we will see some more strong projects that can find own way in the such conditions. The most difficult work is for ICO team and for that who recently closed fund raising.
If a project has real products and a real Practical use of a magnet, then such a project will have good prospects in the future. Basically I believe that only tokens have real opportunities for existence in the future, as well as Bitcoin and the etherium .
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
September 08, 2018, 02:17:06 PM
See on market now - future of the most alts here. Red rivers are their future. I think many coins will not survive after 2018 "bullrun"  Grin Maybe we will see some more strong projects that can find own way in the such conditions. The most difficult work is for ICO team and for that who recently closed fund raising.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
Blockchain Powered Clinical Trial Management
September 08, 2018, 01:59:27 PM
Future Altcoins very not unambiguous. 2018 as we already managed to notice is the most generous on new ICO projects. But here as far as they honest and qualitative will show only time.
Activity: 134
September 08, 2018, 01:54:43 PM
Digital currency has a great and real future. We are now in the time of digital technologies, high speeds and fast "transactions" and "operations". And in this environment should have been a unique means of exchange!
Activity: 183
September 07, 2018, 06:11:41 PM
Altcon pretty good fit for investment at present and in the moment, for the last time rose and I think will continue, because now everything is in the hands of this coin.

investment in altcoins actually has a considerable risk but can promise for a better future especially for its users, if it is really good at doing and choosing it.
the current market situation of altcoins is indeed experiencing a bad thing and making almost all of its prices fall deep enough, it would be nice to keep holding the coins we have while waiting for the price to recover.
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
September 07, 2018, 05:04:30 PM
The future can be great, because currently very strongly developed in the world of cryptocurrencies and do not miss the chance to come out in a plus, and I think it will subject to development.
Activity: 364
September 07, 2018, 04:46:38 PM
Activity: 182
September 07, 2018, 03:25:47 PM
Any coin could to be good. It is so blurred concept for conversations. Perspective coins like ETH, ETF, e.t.c. will survive and grow up in future, the rest depends on your observation and expirience of traiding.
I am not sure that the ETH coin will survive, I think that within 1-2 months most of the investors will refuse it.
Pages:
Jump to: