Pages:
Author

Topic: Future of BCC ?? Speculation of BCC - page 2. (Read 1750 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
August 02, 2017, 02:47:24 AM
I'm not sure about that. There are dozens of Altcoins already existing, which have better stats than Bitcoin: faster blocktimes, more TPS and so on. Litecoin for example implemented segwit and could have been adopted as the new go-to cryptocurrency. It didn't, and others didn't as well.

Yeah.

But they aren't called Bitcoin Cash.

They didn't get the amount of publicity Bitcoin Cash has.

The uninitiated may well not even realise how much the two actually oppose each other!

Branding and publicity can make a HUGE difference in consumer-world ....
Activity: 112
August 02, 2017, 02:45:37 AM
People on here are so stuck in price speculation it seems as if fundamentals have no meaning. If BCC performs better than BTC as an actual currency, then it renders the politics meaningless.

Yup. I've had this debate several times on here and Reddit with people.

They're too stuck in the hardcore - "BTC was the first! NO OTHER COIN EVA!"/Satoshi is God/ETH is a ponzi - mode.

They don't see things from consumer perspective. As a consumer, if I have to wait 20 minutes for my Pizza if I pay with BTC, but I can get it instantly with BCC/BCH (or whatever), then I'm gonna use the faster one. Simple as that. Consumers don't give a fuck about technicals, history, development ideology etc.

There is a place for a coin that's slow, but with high value, as BTC was pre-BIP91 (it remains to be seen just how effective that is in terms of reducing time & fees in the longer term). Of course. It becomes digital gold. A store of value. But isn't used for day to day, "normal", spending. On things like pizza. (Which is always the example thrown up from the early BTC days, hence using it now.) As things stand right now, there is definitely a gap in the market for something that allows fast, day to day, micro-transactions. In other words, it works well in the real, retail, world. I imagine the infrastructure changes the retail people would have to make to switch to BCC/BCH would be minimal as it's from the same bloodline as BTC ....
Activity: 994
Merit: 513
August 02, 2017, 02:35:59 AM
(…)

People on here are so stuck in price speculation it seems as if fundamentals have no meaning. If BCC performs better than BTC as an actual currency, then it renders the politics meaningless.

I'm not sure about that. There are dozens of Altcoins already existing, which have better stats than Bitcoin: faster blocktimes, more TPS and so on. Litecoin for example implemented segwit and could have been adopted as the new go-to cryptocurrency. It didn't, and others didn't as well.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
August 02, 2017, 02:07:21 AM
I don't know if you can really fairly compare BCC and ETC. BCC has incentives for the miners who like it or not do the bulk of the work for BTC also in the media and public thinking BCC has half the weight of BTC. I think the real test will be Japan, who's exchanges are frozen and which to my knowledge has the largest retail adoption of BTC and was beginning to abandon it because of transaction times and fees. If BCC is able to process transactions much faster and cheaper as it is designed to, then politics aside it should naturally take BTC's place.

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
August 02, 2017, 12:40:56 AM
You got it right.

BTC vs ETH
BCC vs ETC,........... LOL
Indeed both of these coins have in common now, so ETH split and produced ETC and currently split BTC produces BCH / BCC. But I am more interested to see the development of BCH / BCC in the future. But I hope, BCH / BCC will not disrupt BITCOIN price movement in the future
Remember in first time when ETC listed exchange, it has dumped to lowest price and stand still this price in long time. So, I think Bitcoin Cash will dumping as ETC in history, but I don't know the reason make BCC still high price in current, maybe controlled by whales!
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
August 01, 2017, 11:06:21 PM
You got it right.

BTC vs ETH

Except by then BCC and ETC will be the top 2 coins.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
August 01, 2017, 10:13:23 PM
You got it right.

BTC vs ETH
Indeed both of these coins have in common now, so ETH split and produced ETC and currently split BTC produces BCH / BCC. But I am more interested to see the development of BCH / BCC in the future. But I hope, BCH / BCC will not disrupt BITCOIN price movement in the future
Activity: 250
Merit: 250
August 01, 2017, 08:23:18 PM
You got it right.

BTC vs ETH
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
August 01, 2017, 08:06:23 PM
I dont think it has much of a future unless it gains a lot of support, I don't see that happening anytime soon though.
Activity: 70
August 01, 2017, 05:23:52 PM
It can not fight against Bitcoin obviously. But I believe it will have some type of market and demand for a while.
But for the future, I think it will lose its power by time, and most coins such as eth and ltc will overpass bcc easily.
We will just wait and see.

But dont forget that BCC is the Son of Bitcoin  Cheesy so Like father like son !!! Wink
BCC root is stronger then ETH so i must advise to BUY BCC it can be 0.4 BTC
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
August 01, 2017, 05:09:46 PM
It can not fight against Bitcoin obviously. But I believe it will have some type of market and demand for a while.
But for the future, I think it will lose its power by time, and most coins such as eth and ltc will overpass bcc easily.
We will just wait and see.
Activity: 70
August 01, 2017, 04:47:07 PM
Hey Guys,

What will be the future of BCC ?  Will it be like BTC or should we compare to ETH ?
I felt BCC will be Another bubble against ETH so BTC son will fight to ETH  Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: