Pages:
Author

Topic: Future of Bitcoins - What will happens to BTC - page 16. (Read 14410 times)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
None of us can know exactly what will happen in the future. We just can think positively about the bright future of Bitcoin, I think bitcoin will come back its high time in last December. That would be great.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
In my opinion. the future of bitcoin will continue until technology continues to exist and technology is still growing. although currently the value of the crypto currency has declined very deeply, but the future of the crypto currency will continue. and the current price decline will continue to the lowest point and one day it will peak again. price fluctuations are very reasonable in crypto currencies, so there is no need to worry.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
Future of Bitcoins - What will happens to BTC

When discuss about future of Bitcoin there are lot of Articles on various forums with different opinions and stories. Few of them agree that Bitcoin will remain as it is and has the idea that value of Bitcoin will increase. Some of them say that Bit coins will collapse it's own position soon. What will happen to Bitcoin...?
it can't be denied that the price is falling free this period, but it doesn't mean bitcoin will end so soon. when some countries, a big one, has legalized bitcoin, such as Japan and China, it seems that not really longer time bitcoin will hit the top and become one of currency that will be used by people widely in the world. by looking at that fact, it means bitcoin will get bright future, don't you think?
Activity: 2366
Merit: 866
Bitcoin future will be determine after the SEC pronouncement on it acceptance. However, still strongly believe that the future of Bitcoin will be great than it present. For Bitcoin to be the first mainstream manifestation of the Blockchain it must have a future that's dependable in which investors or adopters or acceptance will greatly benefit from.

Bitcoin future is very much secure and bright. People need to realize this fact. However currently bitcoin is in downtrend due to many factors. I hope 2019 will be a good year for bitcoin and other digital currencies.
Activity: 742
Merit: 144
I'm losing faith in the current virtual money marketer. The market is down and bitcoin is also falling sharply. Now how can we stand before this storm?
Hold on your faith, investment takes a lot of risk and in cryptomarket that is very high. Its falling sharply, buy it doesn’t mean it will die because this virtual revoluion is here to stay. Let’s stop panicking and remain focus in this market, continue to believe that this is not the end and good things will come.

It's unlikely that BTC will ruin. I suppose it will rise in 2019. But it has many competitors.
Competition is normal and bitcoin is very nice to overcome that competition. Look at those altcoins, dumping every time bitcoin dumps. This market will recover again, hopefully 2019 will be another great year for cryptocurrency and of course with bitcoin.
Activity: 791
Merit: 271
This is personal
I think that Bitcoin is great store of value, and in future it will remain as a good store of value, something like digital gold.
Also, I think that market will choose what Bitcoin will be, and how things are going on it seems to me that Bitcoin will be more used as a store of value than commonly used currency.
Just like gold, at early stages people used gold as a currency and after that as a store of value.
Activity: 1918
Merit: 370

When discuss about future of Bitcoin there are lot of Articles on various forums with different opinions and stories. Few of them agree that Bitcoin will remain as it is and has the idea that value of Bitcoin will increase. Some of them say that Bit coins will collapse it's own position soon. What will happen to Bitcoin...?

What do you think that will happen by yourself. You see the adoption rate is increasing by the day. Even if price has stayed around $6,500 since this year but it doesn't stop growth next year. I'm hopeful for a new high by next year.
Yeah now more people are buying bitcoin it is making the price of bitcoin even better than before, it is adopting by investors all over the world, after one year I am sure bitcoin will become global currency and it will be famous, at this time there are a lot of banks who are switching to bitcoin and blockchain which means future is entire crypto for us.

A lot of experts speculate on what to become or the future of Bitcoin? The most common statement that "they don't know?" some say that it is the regulation that hold back some of the investors, either the consideration of Bitcoin as Commodity? as Currency? there are other experts say that the future of Bitcoin will depends on the consumer's investors behavior toward these coin. But, my one cent opinion , base on the market preview, Bitcoin will remains and be one recognized Digital Currency in the future.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
BITCOIN IS THE CURRENCY OF THE GLOBE
The future of BTC is bright, it is the currency of the present age, several countries are advocating for cashless policy, with the development of BTC and it been legalized in some countries, several other countries will also legalized it as a digital currency which can be used as a means of transaction, with this in place it will enhance it's value and used globally.
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
I think that Bitcoin will occupy one of the main positions in the world of cryptography and investments in it will be the most successful. 1 bitcoin is divided into 100000000 satoshei is a sign that its use will be universally implemented.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 606
Future if bitcoin is quite uncertain. According to some it will be the next big thing in economy world which will lead the future currency market and according to some economist it is nothing but a bubble, which will disappear in future. Many big multinational companies start accepting it for investment and for many other things also. It is a highly sustained cryptocurrency and day by day its user number increase exponentially. The most important thing it is use for many thing and also use as a real currency. In many waster countries their is an atm of bitcoin is also present. These thing show that its future will be bright.
Right.There are a lot of things to consider that bitcoin will not easily die and will continue to stand through the test of time.Bitcoin may experience hard times with the current market but i know it will still survive just like the previous years.So instead of worrying,let's keep positivity all the time.It's just a matter of faith and big trust on bitcoin and blockchain.
Activity: 252
I'm losing faith in the current virtual money marketer. The market is down and bitcoin is also falling sharply. Now how can we stand before this storm?
copper member
Activity: 2968
Merit: 575
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

As long as there are users using crypto currency or have invested on it, the crypto currency will exist and flow throughout the market. Even if the value is one cent, we can say that the currency is still alive. A currency is said to be dead if it has zero value in total. The chances of crypto currencies being valueless is extremely low. So we can say that crypto currencies will still exist in the future and will be stronger than it is now as more people will start to adopt it.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Future if bitcoin is quite uncertain. According to some it will be the next big thing in economy world which will lead the future currency market and according to some economist it is nothing but a bubble, which will disappear in future. Many big multinational companies start accepting it for investment and for many other things also. It is a highly sustained cryptocurrency and day by day its user number increase exponentially. The most important thing it is use for many thing and also use as a real currency. In many waster countries their is an atm of bitcoin is also present. These thing show that its future will be bright.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
In present time bitcoin is the good investment and those who can buy now it is good for them to keep their money in crypto and recently the bitcoin experts have predicted that in coming months bitcoin will show a rise and you can become profitable due to this behavior you can win the betting now and in present situation bitcoin price is very good so we can buy this easily now.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 102
bitcoin will not collapse or gonna end, In the future bitcoin will still remain as long people use it and surely it will increase the price in the future.
Activity: 244
Merit: 3
Bitcoin future will be determine after the SEC pronouncement on it acceptance. However, still strongly believe that the future of Bitcoin will be great than it present. For Bitcoin to be the first mainstream manifestation of the Blockchain it must have a future that's dependable in which investors or adopters or acceptance will greatly benefit from.
Activity: 308
Semi-Decentralized Exchange
Bitcoin has a bright future, adoption will climb while the inflation rate will drop.  We sill see a massive jump in price after the next halving.  If you have any doubts look at how much money has been invested into mining facilities the past few years.  Wall street has also started to dip their toes into the cryptocurrency market.
Very true, the bitcoin has all the chance to grow and be a world famous. I hope for the future of bitcoin will be nice and good. I know the unstable price and the fluctuations but I am very confident that everything will be fine and bitcoin will survive fir next few years.
Activity: 351
Merit: 11

I dont know what will happen in the future of bitcoin but in my opinion , bitcoin will have a lot of improvements. I know that bitcoin is currently facing problems regarding on its price. But as an investor we should still continue on investing and supporting bitcoin so in the near future we know that it will be brighter than now.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 554
Bitcoin has a bright future, adoption will climb while the inflation rate will drop.  We sill see a massive jump in price after the next halving.  If you have any doubts look at how much money has been invested into mining facilities the past few years.  Wall street has also started to dip their toes into the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 66
Merit: 0
Bitcoin will go on as long as it has demand and supply. More and more people invest in bitcoin with their own purposes. Questions about the future are senseless because nobody knows what will happen. We should focus on the current situation and enjoy the benefits bitcoin gives us now. 
Pages:
Jump to: