Pages:
Author

Topic: Future of Blockchain and Crypto - page 7. (Read 829 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 1
January 31, 2019, 05:28:38 AM
I absolutely wanted to make if some of the people here are really interesting about the crypto news like this. Hope you can find so many resources out here.
Activity: 2772
Merit: 518
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
January 31, 2019, 05:27:26 AM
IMHO, Blockchain and crypto still have a future its still "fight for its life" maybe not forever but still have long term period good for long period investment
There is no need to think that we are dying, even though that we are struggling hard for its recovery but I never felt for its vanishing moment. Crypto is always fighting and so we give support on it instead of helping it to dump. High resistance and support from the community as well as from big investors will lighten up the crisis we have. It is not easy to give trust again from a big loss we had before but having hope and continues patronage will be some ways to bring back those money.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
January 31, 2019, 05:08:10 AM
IMHO, Blockchain and crypto still have a future its still "fight for its life" maybe not forever but still have long term period good for long period investment
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
January 31, 2019, 04:59:28 AM
For me blockchain is very good for currency future, because in blockchain you can transfer your money easier and faster than you transfer your money on bank. So i think you can try to invest your money, because cryptocurrency is the best project i ever seen.
copper member
Activity: 89
crypto merchandise from www.RealCoinStore.com
January 31, 2019, 04:44:34 AM
exactly, there is nothing to think about the future of technology, it is very clear and a lot of work is devoted to it. As for the BTC itself, I would also be calm - one year of declines is nothing in the perspective of 10 years of growth.

I mean.. nothing to think about? I think blockchain isn't clear to that many and there is a lot to think about. Finding new ways to use and implement it for example. And I don't think we have also explored all the flaws of blockchain, if there are some. I understand that the hype in this forum is real and I'm also here because I think blockchain can benefit a lot of different industries. Just some of the comments about no need to think, no need to wonder about blockchain, are making me want to write a comment like this. We should be able to think along and be part of helping blockchain to achieve mass adoption. But also, I think that the services adopted, need to be good and safe, and I think this is the part we need to work on and think about.

Activity: 518
Merit: 106
January 31, 2019, 04:10:40 AM
exactly, there is nothing to think about the future of technology, it is very clear and a lot of work is devoted to it. As for the BTC itself, I would also be calm - one year of declines is nothing in the perspective of 10 years of growth.
Activity: 798
January 30, 2019, 06:04:20 PM
I do not know about crypto, but blockchain will definitely be widely used in the near future. Blockchain will be used in many areas. Cryptocurrency is still too young to be widely used, but it is also moving towards this. But if you look into the distant future, I believe that crypto and blockchain technology have a very bright future.
Activity: 546
Merit: 4
January 30, 2019, 05:41:01 PM
To be honest, there is nothing to be surprised or amused or wonder about crypto currency and blockchain technology. A number of us are aware of its advantages, precaution while trading it and also safety guidelines while promoting it (bounty programs and airdrop).

It is left to us to enjoy the future before us.
Activity: 44
Merit: 2
January 30, 2019, 05:32:08 PM
Just finished listening to a podcast episode about the future of blockchain and crypto.. very interesting and thought I'd share.

http://cryptoandblockchaintalk.com/what-does-the-future-hold-for-blockchain-and-crypto-in-2019-interview-with-jonathan-dunsmoor-44

Feel free to discuss, what are your thoughts? Times are interesting after 2018 I'd say.

There's nothing to wonder about Blockchain. Almost all countries are working in this field. However the future for cryptocurrencies does not look very good.

To a large extent I have to agree. Blockchain's technology has already been incorporated into numerous large institutions and many others have large dedicated teams to this end. Cryptos are up in the air.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
January 30, 2019, 05:30:02 PM
It seems to me that the future of the blockchain will be primarily due to the emergence of specialized solutions for large international corporations.
They will be used to transfer information and make payments.
Activity: 868
Merit: 116
January 30, 2019, 04:02:30 PM
In my personal view, I see the future of  blockchain and cryptocurrency being great, like online fiat currency, I also see regulations and mass adoption.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025
January 30, 2019, 02:54:21 PM
Just finished listening to a podcast episode about the future of blockchain and crypto.. very interesting and thought I'd share.

http://cryptoandblockchaintalk.com/what-does-the-future-hold-for-blockchain-and-crypto-in-2019-interview-with-jonathan-dunsmoor-44

Feel free to discuss, what are your thoughts? Times are interesting after 2018 I'd say.
I have been talking about the long term benefits of bitcoin and blockchain for years but people keep focusing on the profit part of it.

Bitcoin wasn't created so people could put in fiat money and buy bitcoin and than sell bitcoin and take out more fiat currency. That was the last thing on satoshis mind (probably) when he created bitcoin.

There was a meme about bitcoin involving morpheus and neo and neo says "you mean I can sell my bitcoins for a million dollars one day" and morpheus says "I am saying you won't need to" which really captures the essence of our day, people focus on the neo part of it and think they would sell bitcoin for a million dollars one day but in reality the focus should be on the fact that they will not have to if everyone uses bitcoin more commonly.
Activity: 196
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
January 30, 2019, 09:03:27 AM
Actually there is nothing to be feared about the future of blockchain and crypto technology, each period will definitely have development and development that is the result of work that deserves to progress. Blockchain and crypto are created and this is indeed worth going forward.
Activity: 912
January 30, 2019, 08:57:03 AM
The blockchain has a really big future. If the governments of the countries (first of all, of course, civilized ones) gradually begin to transfer the entire system of government to the blockchain and everything will be done as it should, no particular person will be able to influence political decisions and, accordingly, there will be no corruption, pushing through beneficial ones and disadvantageous to everyone the rest of the law, etc.
This is of course an ideal option, and if it does, it will probably not happen very soon and everywhere. But theoretically, blockchain can play a very large role in the development of society.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 101
HELENA
January 30, 2019, 08:55:42 AM
crypto seems to have no hope. there is no future in this investment. but if you look at crypto from a different perspective, regardless of the situation on the line. Crypto has a great opportunity to be the best investment. Blockchain technology is a revolutionary technology with many advantages that it has, everyone wants to develop it. so seeing from this factor crypto can have a bright future
Activity: 602
January 30, 2019, 08:52:26 AM
The future that awaits us with you in any case will be very, very pleasant, because we are waiting for the digitization of everything that we know, maybe very soon people will learn to transfer people's consciousness into a large database.
Activity: 658
Catena X
January 30, 2019, 08:46:44 AM
feeling worry of the blockchain technology is normal. However, blockchain and crypto is part of the high technology systems. I'm sure that many people still use their ability to analyze the crypto and blockchain are very useful, worthy, and promising, especially for the future. that is why they will still be able to survive and progress.
Activity: 756
Merit: 12
January 30, 2019, 08:30:39 AM
I think blockchain and cryptocurrency will always have a future because its technology. Cryptocurrency as investment market growing fast in 2017 and i think will survive for long time because its real investment and many project having working product
Activity: 630
rocket.hashbon.com
January 30, 2019, 07:45:50 AM
Why should be afraid of the blockchain future. This is a high technology. Blockchain offers the very smart and interesting technology system. I wonder how this can be more excellent to be accepted in the crypto world or even in the other field.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 503
January 30, 2019, 07:35:26 AM

I think the future of blockchain will be very bright, the amount of workforce that will develop blockchain is huge, in the future we should be able to see alot of blockchain technology, so keep hodling your coins, 1 year or 2 years of bear market is nothing compared to to the future, if you are truly aiming for the future.
Pages:
Jump to: