Pages:
Author

Topic: Future of blockchain gaming - page 2. (Read 217 times)

copper member
Activity: 2128
Merit: 979
Part of AOBT - English Translator to Indonesia
February 10, 2022, 10:40:24 PM
Here is my own prediction about play2earn games

1. If big gaming companies sees how serious people are with play2earn games they might join the chorus, don't be surprised when the time comes cos it's definitely coming.

2. Good things takes time, it's not even long that crypto games start receiving interest from the masses thanks for axie infinite, many good games will come and console gamers might divert their attention to play to earn games, just have some patience.

Agree, we can took the example of ubisoft that intorduce the nft even tho get bunch of dislike, but we already see small of companies like senspark or nomad exiles who already gain from androd player games and bring to play 2 earn

99% of blockchain games suck, and will end up being just an unsustainable temporary way of making money. Pretty much just winning by getting in and out at the right times.

Also agree i join couple of VC and some Launchpad, metaverse and play 2 earn never stop pop up. one of my friend said that play 2 earn games and metaverse right now is far from complete the whitepaper, pithdeck and roadmap is good but the project right know just following the hype to make more money - Easy money grab

so becareful you guys dont invest to much on p2earn unless you totally know with what you're doing

ps. even tho my sig camp right know somewhat p2e too  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 6403
Blackjack.fun
February 10, 2022, 02:33:24 PM
What do you think about the future of blockchain games?

Once the money flow ends, death!
There is no other future for games that rely solely on thousands of players trying to cash out.
In the end it's worse that a pyramid scheme.

my point is if these top three gaming companies don't get into blockchain gaming I don't think I will ever be hooked with Play2earn games anyways, what about you?

I would not play a game if I don't like it. I've given a more detailed answer here, no need to quote it again.

You obviously don't need money it seems, I will choose to make money out of Play2earn games like axie over wasting time playing video games that will give me nonentity in return, do you know how many lives were changed in the Philippines because of axie infinity?

That's just sad. You don't realize you're not playing a game, you're simply working.

And axie infinity is just a thing about money redistribution, the game doesn't produce anything, in order to earn from it you need other to put money in, I'm sure you already know that the end is near, everyone is earning money but...from where?
The SLP token has taken a 90% drop from the ATH, it will have the same fate as all the tokens yobit spwans.
Don;t forget when it comes down to come back and here and tell us how many lives it has also ruined.
mk4
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 3873
Paldo.io 🤖
February 10, 2022, 02:19:46 PM
99% of blockchain games suck, and will end up being just an unsustainable temporary way of making money. Pretty much just winning by getting in and out at the right times.

The reason why non-blockchain "play to earn" games have existed throughout the years(RuneScape, World of Warcraft, etc) is because there's a perfect balance between actual players who pay money for their enjoyment and people who only farm items for money. With the current state of blockchain games, like 95% of people pretty much play solely for the money; making the market unsustainable due to the lack of actual demand for the items.

^And probably don't expect AAA game creators to be making blockchain-based games any time soon. They're literally incentivized to make the in-game items untradable, or at least difficult to trade.
Activity: 248
Merit: 13
Futiracoin.com
February 10, 2022, 02:16:10 PM
Here is my own prediction about play2earn games

1. If big gaming companies sees how serious people are with play2earn games they might join the chorus, don't be surprised when the time comes cos it's definitely coming.

2. Good things takes time, it's not even long that crypto games start receiving interest from the masses thanks for axie infinite, many good games will come and console gamers might divert their attention to play to earn games, just have some patience.
Activity: 110
Merit: 11
February 10, 2022, 02:05:02 PM
You obviously don't need money it seems, I will choose to make money out of Play2earn games like axie over wasting time playing video games that will give me nonentity in return, do you know how many lives were changed in the Philippines because of axie infinity? Look into illuvuim too the graphic looks exactly like PC games if that's what you need.
Activity: 45
Merit: 1
February 10, 2022, 01:56:53 PM
What do you think about the future of blockchain games? Do you think they will work out? There is difference in playing game for the fun of it and playing games to earn money which is why I think that if Nintendo, Sony and Microsoft don't support blockchain games then it will sucks, consoles have the best games and gamers don't care wasting lots of time on them just for fun.. my point is if these top three gaming companies don't get into blockchain gaming I don't think I will ever be hooked with Play2earn games anyways, what about you?
Pages:
Jump to: