Pages:
Author

Topic: Future of CryptoCurrency - page 3. (Read 2067 times)

staff
Activity: 3500
Merit: 6152
September 11, 2016, 10:42:07 AM
Just like people switched from cash (and still doing it) to Credit cards , they will switch from credit cards to Crypto-currencies.
Bitcoin or crypto-currencies in general are something revolutionary in the economics , however no every crypto currencies is successful , new currencies are popping up from time to time but only a few of them will remain alive a few years from now as most of them exist due to market manipulation etc... while cryptocurrencies should exist for a purpose and for something useful. (Synereo for Decentralized Social media , Safecoin for Decentralized Internet etc... , Bitcoin for Decentralized financial system)
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
September 11, 2016, 10:37:38 AM
Hello members,

My friend who is trading for several years with cryptocurrencies, helped me to get involved in this forum. I was reading for few days some of the topics so i decided to register.
I am trading usually with ETFs, CFDs, commodities. I noticed few years ago growth of cryptocurrencies, but did not wanted to get involved. That was my mistake maybe, but never too late, right?
Since cryptocurrencies flooded the market, as i trader i have a question. Where do u see crypto in few years from now?

If i missed a topic, please do provide link where this topic is already answered/argued.

Thank you.  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: