Pages:
Author

Topic: Future of cryptocurrency this 2018 - page 22. (Read 3127 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 101
July 11, 2018, 02:14:31 AM
I think it's possible and we are all waiting for this. It is not necessary to wait likely this year this is likely to take a couple of more years to restore the market
Activity: 64
Merit: 0
July 11, 2018, 02:09:00 AM
The future of crypto currency can never be dark. This market is very much in demand and the hype just gets bigger and bigger. The investors are being attracted on a large scale and new coins, tokens and projects are coming up almost everyday. So, the future of this market is good.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
July 10, 2018, 01:58:46 AM
I believe the crypto world will continue to live as long as there are still many users involved.
and I think will continue to run because it is very unlikely if the crypto world in leave.
because in certain countries Cryptocurrency has become an advocate of their economy
Activity: 84
July 10, 2018, 01:53:22 AM
I am confident that the bullish market will exist again that is why we better buy potential coins while the coins are cheaper.  The cryptocurrency market is a young market but it have so much potential compare to forex and stock trading.
Activity: 196
July 10, 2018, 01:49:53 AM
There is a great possibility for that to happen. The market price of cryptocurrencies are increasing slowly. Soon, the bear market will come to an end and the bullish trend will begin.

The possibility that it could happen even though it is still difficult to predict, maybe we will find out a few months or several years to the future
Activity: 70
July 10, 2018, 01:42:14 AM
There is a great possibility for that to happen. The market price of cryptocurrencies are increasing slowly. Soon, the bear market will come to an end and the bullish trend will begin.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
July 10, 2018, 01:29:38 AM
So I would like to know what do you think will happen to BTC, ETH and the whole crypto market this 2018.
The future of bitcoin, there's no need to debate for it and what do you think about Ethereum after this news?
Google Co-Founder Mines Ethereum (ETH), Lauds Zero-Knowledge Proofs

Is it possible to have a bullish market again?
Very much possible.
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
July 10, 2018, 01:25:15 AM
Hi everyone, I have read a lot of information and comments about the ETH.. A lot of people are trusting and confident that ETH has a lot of potential in terms of growth. But I also see a lot of comments that it's a myth and that those people who are confident are like that because they are hoping for ETH to bubble up like btc did once before. So I would like to know what do you think will happen to BTC, ETH and the whole crypto market this 2018. Is it possible to have a bullish market again?
2018 is a pretty dull year with digital money! Need more big hicks to grow! I believe the market will recover in early 2019!
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
July 10, 2018, 01:22:02 AM
Hi everyone, I have read a lot of information and comments about the ETH.. A lot of people are trusting and confident that ETH has a lot of potential in terms of growth. But I also see a lot of comments that it's a myth and that those people who are confident are like that because they are hoping for ETH to bubble up like btc did once before. So I would like to know what do you think will happen to BTC, ETH and the whole crypto market this 2018. Is it possible to have a bullish market again?
of course, as a true trader is taught to always be optimistic that the market price will be bullish again. Ethereum has a great future because it has a large volume and a clear concept plus has a great team inside. I am sure the development will continue to increase and one day Ethereum will only be able to approach bitcoin prices in the future.
Activity: 59
July 10, 2018, 12:51:44 AM
This news is really good to know about eth but btc is the one of the best crypto in the world so we need to think about them because they will be give double profit to their customers in the last of November based on this system people should invest in here.
Activity: 756
Merit: 16
We All Can Make It
July 08, 2018, 11:37:10 AM
We have less than 6months in this year and so far the massive growth forecasted for this year has not come to pass but I still expect bitcoin to top $10k and ethereum over $1k.
Activity: 266
July 08, 2018, 11:24:27 AM
A lot of people are hoping that by the end of this year the crypto currency will make a blast. Hopefully the future of the crypto currency is verry well determined.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
July 08, 2018, 05:58:37 AM

There is nothing worry about whether Ethereum or Bitcoin is a myth or not, the cryptocurrency market has come to stay and will continue to grow. There is great prospects for cryptocurrency in 2018, the market will bubble in the remaining part of the year.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 624
July 08, 2018, 05:56:55 AM
I am one who believes that bitcoin and ethereum will always increase from year to year, but some of the other altcoins will gradually get rid of if they do not have the strength.

Certainly so. I also believe that as the market moves day by day, the progress of the market plus the upgrading technology will naturally take away some coins of market or make them useless.
Activity: 434
July 08, 2018, 05:54:16 AM
It's all about understanding how the crypto works. The crypto's real advantage will be seen a decade from now when those who understood and waited are benefitting.
Activity: 153
July 08, 2018, 05:50:16 AM
Given the weak market conditions, and many scam ico projects, it becomes difficult to predict what will happen with future crypto currencies. I am one who believes that bitcoin and ethereum will always increase from year to year, but some of the other altcoins will gradually get rid of if they do not have the strength.
Activity: 107
July 08, 2018, 05:34:05 AM
All takes its course and as well as every year we observe market correction, we see pump and a dump of coins. If to look at schedules for every year, then we will see almost identical pictures. You shouldn't worry concerning growth of coins, everything will be as also vpredydushchy years.
By early 2018 Cryptocurrency had decreased and caused many coin values ​​to decrease and lack of profit. with the presence of improvements gained from Cryptocurrency support bringing the market back up gradually. so it will generate far greater profits in the future until the end of 2018.
Activity: 308
July 08, 2018, 05:24:54 AM
The market of crypto currency is very unpredictable, it cannot be directly said which currency will be the most dominant. It require a lot of knowledge and experienc3e on the market to conclude about the future of a coin. The investors should not completely rely on the opinion of other investor but rather do research of their own.
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
July 07, 2018, 04:24:41 PM
All takes its course and as well as every year we observe market correction, we see pump and a dump of coins. If to look at schedules for every year, then we will see almost identical pictures. You shouldn't worry concerning growth of coins, everything will be as also vpredydushchy years.
Activity: 294
July 07, 2018, 04:24:17 PM
I am sure that we can expect that soon crypto will become the main currency, maybe not today and not tomorrow but very soon! I am sure that at the end of the year the price of btc will increase
Pages:
Jump to: