Pages:
Author

Topic: Future of Stellar - page 2. (Read 201 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 5
March 05, 2018, 05:56:28 AM
I hope that $XLM will be a top 5 coin by the end of 2018, which means doubling current market cap. I believe this coin will become one of the first widely accepted payment solutions.

I'm a noob so DYOR.
Activity: 966
Merit: 513
March 05, 2018, 05:47:51 AM
Hi All,

I am one of those who bought Stellar ar 65c... Now finally Stellar started picking up slowly. What are your thoughts on Stellar.. Dying coin or still has potential? Should I sell and move on or hold?

Hey it becomes 7.5 percent positive value today. Have you check the marketplace movement for this coin. My recently bought 2000 Steller via livecoin.net. If have found the little profit and sold out the coins after he finds little profit.
When invest on any coin we cannot always have fund on single. If the other potential coin dumped in the market we can more coin using that moment and look out the profit in some months.
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
March 05, 2018, 05:43:58 AM
Hi All,

I am one of those who bought Stellar ar 65c... Now finally Stellar started picking up slowly. What are your thoughts on Stellar.. Dying coin or still has potential? Should I sell and move on or hold?
Pages:
Jump to: