Pages:
Author

Topic: 🤖 Future of Trading - AI vs Humans the Prediction Challenge WIN 250.000 PCL 🤖 - page 2. (Read 3463 times)

Activity: 952
Merit: 166
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
Is the prediction still on or is it on standby?, because i'm here to drop another prediction Grin

No it is already finished.
I believe we will start a 2nd round soon - but will announce it before of course! Wink

Results will follow in a bit!

Alright mate, i just scrolled down to see the results, honestly the whole process got me, i'm so much excited with this and the error margin is pretty low , i think this will become something great
Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io
That last prediction of 2.23% wow
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145
Is the prediction still on or is it on standby?, because i'm here to drop another prediction Grin

No it is already finished.
I believe we will start a 2nd round soon - but will announce it before of course! Wink

Results will follow in a bit!
Bountyhive.io
i followed the thread from first page and i can tell you for a fact that AIEVE prediction has been surprisingly true, well to an extent... but i want to know if there will be a mobile development of this project???

Yes this will be pretty sure one of the future developments Wink

I will also finish the results and post them in 2-3 hours Wink

Hope so !!!

I have to postpone it to later in the evening - sorry  Wink

No problem ! You are a star !

😀

Can't wait for the update Smiley Look forward to it HEHE
i followed the thread from first page and i can tell you for a fact that AIEVE prediction has been surprisingly true, well to an extent... but i want to know if there will be a mobile development of this project???

Hope so !!!

No problem ! You are a star !

😀
legendary

Hope so !!!

Hope so !!!
Bountyhive.io
My Prediction for Sat 23/12/2017

ETH: $810
LTC: $295
DASH:$1180
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
WINSTARS - We are changing the face of gambling
This project has a lot of potential,imagine trader's mindset will change and the market flows will be regulated what his accuracy?
legendary

Cool, love to get an answer for this

My Prediction for Friday 23/12/2017

ETH: $850
LTC: $330
DASH:$1590
Activity: 728
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr
Bountyhive.io
My 2 cents would be

ETH 850
LTC 345
DASH 1550
Prediction time again.. Grin

My Prediction for Friday 22/12/2017

ETH: $820
LTC: $340
DASH:$1600

Waiting patiently ..
Activity: 658
Merit: 101
My Prediction for Friday 22.12.2017 at 23:59:59 GMT+0):

ETH: 875 USD
LTC: 331 USD
DASH: 1601 USD
Activity: 1022
Merit: 683
Love is the answer
My Prediction for the price on Friday 22.12.2017 at 23:59:59 GMT+0)

ETH: 895 USD
LTC: 339 USD
DASH: 1475 USD
The event is over guys, today was the last prediction day.
Im finishing the results and will post them tommorow!

Stay tuned for the winners and for a 2nd round of the challenge when AIΞVE gets an update!  Grin

Want to ask. You are posting the prediction of AI the same day for example "Posted on: Today at 02:34:56 AM
Posted by: criptix" This wil be the prediction of AIEVE for  Today at 23:59:59 PM? So you are posting the predictions of your AI after forum members in 24 hours ahead perspective?

Everyone could send his prediction until 2AM. So yes usually cryptix send the AIEVE prediction around 2AM after all user predictions.

Thanks for replying!   Wink
AIΞVE mades her prediction actually at 02:00 GMT+0 but it takes a bit of time to get the email and then post everything!

This has been a feast...
Waiting diligently for the results.... I already have some PCL.. hope to swell my bag for when we moon !!!

The tech u use is very exciting... We r in exciting times....
Pages:
Jump to: