Pages:
Author

Topic: Future of Tron? - page 12. (Read 1674 times)

Activity: 1260
Merit: 100
May 23, 2019, 11:44:49 AM
I've read new article on BlockChain24.co about TRON's chances to get to the top 10 on the CoinMarketCap. As for me, they aren't high. I'm afraid that Tron will probably drop even more. What do you think?

If there will be many good dapps created in TRON, then the future of TRX coin will be better.
Currently you can see many TRON dapps created for gambling here : https://dappradar.com/rankings/protocol/tron
The value of TRON is already high, massive adoption of TRON dapps is the only way to increasing the value more.
Activity: 266
Merit: 18
May 23, 2019, 08:47:29 AM
Tron has a development team and great financial potential, currently Tron is also appreciated by many people about the potential for future development. Moreover, I greatly appreciate the marketing ability of Justin SUN. He is a very smart person and has a close relationship with CZ of Binance.
Activity: 378
Merit: 14
May 23, 2019, 08:32:36 AM
I've read new article on BlockChain24.co about TRON's chances to get to the top 10 on the CoinMarketCap. As for me, they aren't high. I'm afraid that Tron will probably drop even more. What do you think?

Justin SUN is an interesting man. Somehow he manages to keep the Tron at the top. I think he'il make it. I should also mention that it is definitely better than EOS at this time.
Activity: 1099
Merit: 116
May 23, 2019, 07:42:38 AM

Tron (TRX) is a good coin and it is one of the top 12 coins in coinmarketcap. You are hesitating about TRX future but i am not afraid of this coin. I am expecting TRX will come in the top 8 coins within 2019 or 2020.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
May 23, 2019, 07:30:14 AM
I still think positively about TRON and its future. We cannot only interpret the articles we read, even though the source is clear. The future of TRON I think will be much better, when entering the top 10 and experiencing good price growth. Cryptocurrency will continue to grow well as the times and technologies become more real.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 12
Vietnamese Translator™ https://goo.gl/7inMji
May 23, 2019, 07:18:25 AM
I recently heard the news that Tron's Co-Founder and CTO Lucien Chen resigned due to ideological arguments about the core values of the project and the opposing views with TRON's CEO Justin Sun. He said that Tron has 27 Super Representatives that will make Tron worse when becoming more centralized.
But I believe in Sun's marketing ability and TRX, when he used to take TRX in top 10 CMC, as well as having a very good relationship with Binance.
Activity: 135
Merit: 1
May 23, 2019, 05:49:01 AM
Pages:
Jump to: