Pages:
Author

Topic: Future Scammer: WouchtSack - page 5. (Read 3826 times)

Activity: 239
Merit: 101
January 26, 2016, 03:29:04 PM
@OP i am unable to find anything suspicious about newbie.Why are you are accusing a scam when he hasn't done anything that seems suspicious?.Secondly where are the proofs?if not how can you say that he is an alt of idyu.?
Yeah, well thats the point, to not act suspicous and look to look like the good guy early on. I'm just putting this out here since 9 out of 10 newbie MSDN sellers are scammers, why else would they make new accounts? the msdn accounts are used, go bad or the acc is reversed back to the seller
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1469
January 26, 2016, 03:22:27 PM
@OP i am unable to find anything suspicious about newbie.Why are you are accusing a scam when he hasn't done anything that seems suspicious?.Secondly where are the proofs?if not how can you say that he is an alt of idyu.?
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
January 26, 2016, 03:15:40 PM
Thanks for the warning i not see the issue to sell msdn here and in my post are very clear that i use only escrow!

-EDIT-

If there is any HIGH trusted user we can share skype screen and i show proof of all my admins and invites that are ready to be sold

Oh look, you happend to find my post yet you are super new to these forums. You say the same things on your other accounts yet you still manage to scam. You looking for more noobs to scam?

I never claimed i am super new on this forum please show me this post, secondly is it now not allowed anymore to browse this forums?

and you should better shut up because your accounts is not yours Wink

User   Date   Risked BTC amount   Reference   Comments
Lutpin 2: -0 / +1   2016-01-26   0.00000000   Reference   Used to be an alt account of the loan defaulter SulphurXX, aswell as several others.
Has then be sold off and is now under control of a new owner.
The sale happened somewhere around December 2014.
mexxer-2 11: -0 / +4   2016-01-21   0.00000000   Reference   Bought account from a revious scammer tagged by OldScammerTag
Activity: 205
Merit: 100
January 26, 2016, 03:12:39 PM
So.. what is next, here? A Pre-Scam Accusation Section?  Grin

Yes, I liked minority report too....  Wink
January 26, 2016, 03:12:02 PM
Thanks for the warning i not see the issue to sell msdn here and in my post are very clear that i use only escrow!

-EDIT-

If there is any HIGH trusted user we can share skype screen and i show proof of all my admins and invites that are ready to be sold

Oh look, you happend to find my post yet you are super new to these forums. You say the same things on your other accounts yet you still manage to scam. You looking for more noobs to scam?
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
January 26, 2016, 02:56:02 PM

-EDIT-

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Verify my Bitcoin Address before EVERY transaction
January 26, 2016, 02:55:38 PM
He was talking to me.
I was pretty sure that he was scamming me.
January 26, 2016, 02:27:08 PM
Tag this guy before he scams https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/wouchtsack-739042

His first post is this https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.13660630 saying he is new to these forums yet going through some of his posts he obviously knows his way around the forums and posts in the meta forums to complain and others. He is also most likely the MSDN scammer idyu and his other scam alts https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/idyu-554223 making a new acc , who I tagged awhile back
Pages:
Jump to: