Pages:
Author

Topic: Future Trading Liquidated - page 3. (Read 384 times)

copper member
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1813
฿itcoin for all, All for ฿itcoin.
November 15, 2022, 06:53:51 PM
Maybe you need to change your trading strategy to best suit how long you need to wait for your positions to be open. Avoid sideways markets and try only trending markets.

Look at the time frames you are using and leverage. Also, in order to avoid disappointments such as liquidations, you need to properly manage your risk and set up meaningful stop losses where possible.

Use a good risk reward ratio that can help you determine the stop loss and take profit which you can set up.
Activity: 519
Merit: 12
November 15, 2022, 12:29:59 PM
                FUTURE TRADING LIQUIDATION
My worst crypto experience is to trading on Future Trade, I trading on future platform as a daily or two to three days trading position, before exit point position, I always find it difficult to make 10% profits, but rather, I always be on the lost side of -40% lost or more, which required me to stay in position 2-3 days or more before the correction of the candle stake to form towards my direction predicted to make  a little gain, and sometimes i will be liquidated from the market.

They are things need to know about future trading and liquidation point.
1. It required knowledge to trade on future
2. Risk Management and
3. Discipline.

If you can overcome it, greed has also removed, because most time people think, trading on future can make them rich over night without following the process on How To Trade and When To Trade. above all, entry points matters, it determines the profits or lost when your in position either Short or Long, and also trade with a target by fixed Stop Loss and Take Profits when you are on trade, because future trade is difference from spots as well, hence your liquidated on the future that is the end. but spot trading can be recover back after a long term holding. 

Activity: 408
Merit: 3
November 15, 2022, 12:06:41 PM
                 FUTURE TRADING LIQUIDATION
My worst crypto experience is to trading on Future Trade, I trading on future platform as a daily or two to three days trading position, before exit point position, I always find it difficult to make 10% profits, but rather, I always be on the lost side of -40% lost or more, which required me to stay in position 2-3 days or more before the correction of the candle stake to form towards my direction predicted to make  a little gain, and sometimes i will be liquidated from the market.

Pages:
Jump to: