Pages:
Author

Topic: Futurexco-FTXO The Blockchain Survey Launch POW-POS-Foundation MN - page 2. (Read 2091 times)

Activity: 57
Merit: 3
what am I doing wrong?   sgminer.exe -k keccak -o http://127.0.0.1:11222 -u user -p password -I 10
Before launch we do not know that ASIC / GPU miner have more demand than CPU.
Cuurent only wallet mining available.
setgenerate true (number of processor) at wallet console
Code:
setgenerate true 3
I hope programs for gpu and asic will not be. and we can safely get it on the cpu? pos starts from 0.1 coin?
я нaдeюcь пpoгpaммы для gpu и asic нe бyдeт. и мы cпoкoйнo дoбyдeм ee нa cpu? pos нaчинaeтcя oт 0.1 мoнeты?
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
I just came across this project, I have seen many similar projects in the past fail when it comes to exchange.

hi there, we were initially reluctant as well to build such a project based in blockchain infrastructure, all because there are so many failed project before, however, we realized that all of those projects were built with "HYPE", as for our project is not, we are implementing something that most failed projects dont, which is building on something that the real world can use and utilize for their own real world growth.

Survey industry definitely helped in shaping the world as we know it today, and survey implementation had been used throughout various aspect of life and is one of a major role in today's business, infrastructure, economy, relationships and almost all aspects of life, FTXO is going to make it brighter prospect in the future by implementing blockchain with its impenetrable nature. We are positive of the growth of this project since it's not reliant on "HYPE" such as other projects do.
Activity: 42
Merit: 1
I start mining with my CPU, its good for mining.
how long should it take to get the coins credited for pos?
Activity: 10
POW-POS-Foundation MN? Looks very impressive. Thats what crypto lovers need these days maybe. And one more thing, listing on exchange and MN tracker site on early stages of a project is really good. Keep up good work.
Activity: 3
it's a very good project,look like great i think the team is very strong and they will do best for this.
Activity: 13
I'm an avid follower of this Futurexco-FTXO project.
I love to visit daily in their website and try to look for any updates and development.
Activity: 3
I see this coin as one that will establish a place beyond the coin exchanges to be used in the real world.
Activity: 5
If this dev team can deliver on what they have planned then it could be successful in the long term.
I'm willing to give the dev team a chance to show what they got so I'll be watching this project very closely.
Activity: 4
I just came across this project, I have seen many similar projects in the past fail when it comes to exchange.
Activity: 6
Futurexco-FTXO. There are already dozens of projects that currently services and have their own tokens, but I am skeptical of many of them and try to carefully check before investing. This project looks promising
copper member
Activity: 19
what am I doing wrong?   sgminer.exe -k keccak -o http://127.0.0.1:11222 -u user -p password -I 10
Before launch we do not know that ASIC / GPU miner have more demand than CPU.
Cuurent only wallet mining available.
setgenerate true (number of processor) at wallet console
Code:
setgenerate true 3
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Good to say all you can participate FutureXco coin.A nice blockchain.Glad to joy that  they paid cb listing fees.

yes it's a good news. an important achievement of the joint activity of the team. good indicator. in the future it guarantees other accomplishments
You can always improve your wp for the betterment of your project.
Sure we will take care and always be better

addnode?
Good afternoon. Downloaded wallet and set up production. The blocks go in the pool doesn't display the awards in the purse nothing.

Code:
rpcuser=ftxouserrpcxxx
rpcpassword=ftxouserrpcxxxpass
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
port=11222
rpcport=11221
daemon=1
server=1
listen=1
#dns=1
#dnsseed=1
maxconnections=225
txindex=1
staking=1
addnode=45.77.102.41:11222
addnode=149.28.55.81:11222
addnode=149.28.71.167:11222
addnode=207.148.17.242:11222
addnode=108.61.157.179:11222
addnode=140.82.61.168:11222

copper member
Activity: 245
Merit: 26
High quality Design for Cryptocurrency
This is not KECCAK all block reject  , dev Algo please
Activity: 14
Hello friends....
Happy to say that a server named Futurexco-FTXO is really a interesting coin.Hope everyone will enjoy it.
Also happy to say that they paid listing fee for Crypto-Bridge(CB).Happy journey.I wish they will success soon.
copper member
Activity: 2
Survey industry indeed is already a big industry, however, traditional survey rely on security provided by human's verification, we have been inside this industry long enough for having an adequate knowledge about how the survey can be tampered with, be it in the process of survey taking, or afterwards when collecting the survey result.

Futurexco survey eliminate those unnecessary tampering by utilizing blockchain, all participants taking a survey will be directly stored in the blockchain, linking the participants block with the previous one, so there's no tampering could be done anymore, when someone trying to tamper with a survey, he/she will have to tamper all of the blockchain, and it's not cheap nor easy to do so.

We do not try to convince any big company to use our survey technology, it was those big companies who convince us to come up with a new revolutionary survey system, free of tampering, we have used many techniques to create one, none of them works well with tampering, there's always a gap to patch, up until we come up to this idea of utilizing blockchain with survey system, and it works just as expected. Free of tampering.

Our system has been presented to couple of big name in various industry, none of them doubt the security of blockchain, and see our survey impenetrable as well, however, there are still minor improvement needed to prepare our system for the company use.

We are still in early stages of opening this system to the world, as per our whitepaper suggest, those big names we can not disclose here yet will be using our survey as well.
copper member
You can always improve your wp for the betterment of your project.
Sure we will take care and always be better

addnode?
Good afternoon. Downloaded wallet and set up production. The blocks go in the pool doesn't display the awards in the purse nothing.

Code:
rpcuser=ftxouserrpcxxx
rpcpassword=ftxouserrpcxxxpass
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
port=11222
rpcport=11221
daemon=1
server=1
listen=1
#dns=1
#dnsseed=1
maxconnections=225
txindex=1
staking=1
addnode=45.77.102.41:11222
addnode=149.28.55.81:11222
addnode=149.28.71.167:11222
addnode=207.148.17.242:11222
addnode=108.61.157.179:11222
addnode=140.82.61.168:11222

please give the config file settings
Pages:
Jump to: