Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔮 Futuur • Predict & Profit! • Free Prizes for Top Forecasters! 🔮 - page 2. (Read 466 times)

copper member
Activity: 304
Merit: 16
Futuur 🔮 Predict the Future
Hi all, we have resolved this bug so everything should now be working normally.  Thanks for your patience, please let us know if you run into other issues!
copper member
Hi everyone, thanks for alerting us to this.  Our team is looking into it and should have it fixed asap!
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1307
The same failure here.  Undecided

Today i cant see my BTC bets in my Portfolio and BTC is not shown in the Currency Menu.
I think its the same error like in end of December, i hope they can fix it shortly.
Activity: 2086
Merit: 603
Im not sure whats happening but I am not able to login with my Google account. I have already registered.

It say cant authenticate with google and Servers down ..{..}

Edit:

Logged in now.

However, it's restricted in my country as well. Please update your list for India as well.  Shocked
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277
I'll enter! I assume it has to be bets that are still open, i.e. we can't just make a load of bets and then post the winning ones here Cheesy

Username: Cnut237
URLs:
https://futuur.com/q/125875/internacional-vs-gremio
https://futuur.com/q/125872/sao-paulo-vs-coritiba
https://futuur.com/q/125809/milan-vs-atalanta

copper member
Reserved for future use Smiley

🔮🔮🔮🔮
copper member
Hello Forecasters!

Welcome to our very first competition for the Bitcointalk community.
Please check out our announcement thread to get to know more about Futuur.

Predict & Profit! Boost your profits with prizes for the top bitcoin bettors!

The 5 forecasters with the highest percentage return on 3 bets in bitcoin will win additional free credit! BTCBTCBTC

How to participate? Simply follow these steps:

Step 1
Log in to your Futuur account and place 3 bets across any of our available Bitcoin markets.

Step 2

Post a reply in this thread with:
———————————————————————————————————————

• Your Username on Futuur
• the URL for each of the 3 chosen markets

———————————————————————————————————————

Example:

Step 3

The 5 forecasters with the biggest combined profits in terms of percentage ROI across their 3 chosen markets will be eligible for additional prizes on top of their winnings!

Prizes

Prizes are awarded in BTC equivalent to the amount indicated.

1st Place $100 USD
2nd Place $50 USD
3rd Place $25 USD
4th Place $10 USD
5th Place  $5 USD

Rules

• Bets must occur between now and 31 January, 2021 (before midnight UTC)
  • All bets must be in Bitcoin.  Play money (“Ooms”) bets will not count in this competition.
  • All bets must be closed out (resolved or sold) before the end of the competition.  If you bet on a market that has a resolution date after the end of the competition, you will need to sell your position prior to 30 January;
  • The 5 forecasters with the biggest combined profits in terms of percentage ROI across the 3 chosen markets will be eligible for prizes
  • Results to be announced on 1 February in this thread
  • All prizes will be credited to the forecaster’s account on Futuur
  • Only one submission of three bets per user
  • Due to restrictions of our gaming license, residents of the following countries may not participate in this competition.  Restricted countries:   USA, Australia, Colombia, Netherlands, the Dutch Caribbean Islands (Curacao, Aruba, Bonaire, St. Martin, St. Eustatius and Saba)

Get Started

Got your crystal ball ready?  Get started by checking out our available markets:
 Business |  Entertainment | ⚽ Sports | ️ PoliticsScience

Happy forecasting!
BTC
Pages:
Jump to: