Pages:
Author

Topic: FUUCK ME **** ★No.1 BITCOIN BINARY OPTIONS ★HIGHEST REWARD 190%★1% - page 28. (Read 203214 times)

legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
your right , we mistook it. we checked  again, then  the transaction was normal.
what about my bets?
are you going to refund them?
Hi Amaclin =)

Yeah its either him or that other dude that keeps double spending, goes on this forum to complain that he didn't get paid and "thinks" that the admin is stupid enough to send him his money but because his "stealing" attempt failed to work.

I recommend OP changes the scheme in the site. People deposit money to the account, and all requires 1 confirmation, everything is solved. Derect chain betting is not clear, who knows real double spend or accident?
This brakes the idea of anonymous betting.

And making an anonymous account and then depositing BTC from your anonymous account isn't?

Its still anonymous. IF you are worried about your IP, you can always use Tor.

And you can always mix the funds in and out of the website.

The issue is that there are huge double spends attacks and its affecting everyone's bets because they all get delayed and need to go on this thread to get their BTC back.

We believe that sites like ours must exist in the world.
We will continue to try to prevent double spending.

Yeah I understand but there is probably only one or two people that are doing this constant double spending, and then they just keep creating new nicknames and using new bitcoin addresses but its affecting 99% of the legal people who are constantly using your site.

Your site is still very popular only because its the only bitcoin binary betting option site out there, but what will happen if some other website opens which doesn't have these "delayed" payment issues? Your customers will go to your competition instead.

legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
your right , we mistook it. we checked  again, then  the transaction was normal.
what about my bets?
Hi Amaclin =)

Yeah its either him or that other dude that keeps double spending, goes on this forum to complain that he didn't get paid and "thinks" that the admin is stupid enough to send him his money but because his "stealing" attempt failed to work.

I recommend OP changes the scheme in the site. People deposit money to the account, and all requires 1 confirmation, everything is solved. Derect chain betting is not clear, who knows real double spend or accident?

And making an anonymous account and then depositing BTC from your anonymous account isn't?

The issue is that there are huge double spends attacks and its affecting everyone's bets because they all get delayed and need to go on this thread to get their BTC back.

We believe that sites like ours must exist in the world.
We will continue to try to prevent double spending.
legendary
what about my bets?
Hi Amaclin =)

Activity: 536
Merit: 250
what about my bets?
Hi Amaclin =)

Activity: 528
Merit: 500
your right , we mistook it. we checked  again, then  the transaction was normal.
what about my bets?
Hi Amaclin =)

How do I know my txid? And can I figure it out hours after I placed a bet? (I want to know just in case I forget to check one of my bets)
In your wallet maybe.
Activity: 174
Merit: 100
How do I know my txid? And can I figure it out hours after I placed a bet? (I want to know just in case I forget to check one of my bets)
legendary
your right , we mistook it. we checked  again, then  the transaction was normal.
what about my bets?
Hi Amaclin =)

legendary
hi everyone?
Our site was temporarily shut down due to a system check.
The system has now recovered normally.
We apologize for any inconvenience.

thank you.
legendary

Also on the rare occasion there is a 30 second delay on the 1 minute options. Not much you can do about those, sometimes its the node that relays your transaction fault and sometimes the wallet, etc.

Op, did I read somewhere that you increased the delay to 60 seconds permanently?

we also want to  keep 5seconds.
but because double spending attack, we will keep 60 seconds.
thank you for your interesting.

Also on the rare occasion there is a 30 second delay on the 1 minute options. Not much you can do about those, sometimes its the node that relays your transaction fault and sometimes the wallet, etc.

Op, did I read somewhere that you increased the delay to 60 seconds permanently?
what about my bets?
Hi Amaclin =)
legendary

you also use stranger wallet .
your transaction  have the message " Unable to decode output address"
if you use normal wallet on the  https://bitcoin.org/ko/choose-your-wallet, there will not be such a message .

legendary
OP, the site says 90% payouts but people here are saying 75%. Which is it for forex pairs?
Also are the fees still at 0.2 mBTC per kB rounded up to the next 0.2 mBTC?

payout depend on the expiry of the bet as below.
1~4min: 175%,5~29min: 185%,30~1440min: 190%

and fee  is as below.
0~1kB : 0.0002 btc
1~2kb : 0.0004 btc
2~3kb : 0.0006 btc

thank  you.

legendary

https://blockchain.info/address/15w8EobZUVa5kaFv6EDsKRWDVoYKEEsjDK

15w8EobZUVa5kaFv6EDsKRWDVoYKEEsjDK received from 1BP4fhJDmpHxSQykj1egMenE5pwSQnGTUw  to bet on the our site.

but 1BP4fhJDmpHxSQykj1egMenE5pwSQnGTUw has double-spending
https://tradeblock.com/bitcoin/address/1BP4fhJDmpHxSQykj1egMenE5pwSQnGTUw
https://tradeblock.com/bitcoin/tx/c43e13b3888bbeb060522c3840bb52ad7f475096c73db8802bd18bdd3d025b55
therefore, your wallet has  double-spending transaction.

please stop  double-spending attack. and double spending will not be refund.

legendary
OP, the site says 90% payouts but people here are saying 75%. Which is it for forex pairs?

The forex pairs are generally higher than the BTC pairs. Also it matters what time interval you are betting on. Basically the longer that you bet your percentage is much higher.

Keep in mind also that if you bet forex on the 1 minute charts there is some delay by a few seconds by the time you get your trade registered and makes "scalping" the 1M charts very difficult.

Pages:
Jump to: