Pages:
Author

Topic: FUUCK ME **** ★No.1 BITCOIN BINARY OPTIONS ★HIGHEST REWARD 190%★1% - page 67. (Read 203214 times)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
If i remember correctly, this concept was first brought into life by UpDown.bt and people were enjoying the games till they turned out to be scammer. In your case, I'd like to know, what r your data sources, e.g. the real time data source of silver price ?

==>
we offer many time frames.
we are getting data from various sources.  BTC/USD, LTC/USD is from 3 global BTC,LTC exchanges and average that data out.
and different data is from data feeding suppliers. so we can not manipulate.
but, all data interval is 1 second.
you can compare to global  public data .

I compared your Silver data with http://www.silverpriceoz.com/silver-price-per-ounce/. They are mismatch at decimal point. If u dont provide data sources and avg calculation formula, U r NOT provably fair. U can always manipulate and there is no reason to believe that U wont !!!

our silver data  is not bid / ask price.  it is also not average value, either.
it is index of silver. you can check http://www.cmegroup.com/market-data/delayed-quotes/metals.html .
of course, this site's data is delayed-quotes , but our data is real time data.

if you compare the site's data with our data, you will know  our data is real.

you can compare to All instruments (except major currencies, BTC, LTC) data on this site.

we always thanks  for your interest.

http://secondstrade.com/tx.jsp?tx=97216dace12f310030d1f496b5fd3e94b65b8e88af50f2afafec4a873171075b

please check this..its already more than 24hours..
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
Hey you guys really need to fix the BTC pair. Currently its 101%, who in the world would take that bet. You lose 100% but if you win, you win 1%, doesn't make sense.
i like it,this site need fix it.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
Hey you guys really need to fix the BTC pair. Currently its 101%, who in the world would take that bet. You lose 100% but if you win, you win 1%, doesn't make sense.
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
legendary
Hi there, guys! Thanks for the thread here, it is very useful for me. I am fond of Binary options trading though I don't have much experience in it so far. I hope that one day I will be a good trader Wink
if you become a good trader in this site, they will decrease payout rates again : Wink

I think they only do that for the Bitcoin pair since its very easy to manipulate the results. The other website IDSOptions has the same type of earnings for BTC pairs. They are very illiquid and easy to move price for a large whale.
one year ago, they made it. they decreased payout rate 1min of others assets (EUR USD, JPY UDS....) from 1.8 to 1.75 when I and my friend won a lot

Yes they did but it was only 5% which was no big deal but everybody is complaining here why the BTC bets are so low. Since you are paying with Bitcoin most people want to bet on the Bitcoin pair but with odds this low, its impossible to win anything.
Activity: 89

And yet another

http://secondstrade.com/tx.jsp?tx=9be3c6a552d6e102ea6c6862959cfc814b07fdda7c5c975400902d2a19fd656b

That's 4 transactions total, or about $600 worth of bitcoins that have not paid out to me, with your site showing weird errors.

Help please!
Activity: 89
Hi. I've encountered a problem

both of these bets won

http://secondstrade.com/tx.jsp?tx=219c0ba3d33e62bff98c73e36783c0616d3c520080c725ea66be2cdfa832ce21

http://secondstrade.com/tx.jsp?tx=424d8f541cfab82419315c55a9edf80479b535262394f908ae96c747d4e2e6d5

neither one paid out, and your site is returning an apache error from the links above.

They were supposed to pay out 0.252403BTC each, but nothing...
Activity: 536
Merit: 250
Hi there, guys! Thanks for the thread here, it is very useful for me. I am fond of Binary options trading though I don't have much experience in it so far. I hope that one day I will be a good trader Wink
if you become a good trader in this site, they will decrease payout rates again : Wink

I think they only do that for the Bitcoin pair since its very easy to manipulate the results. The other website IDSOptions has the same type of earnings for BTC pairs. They are very illiquid and easy to move price for a large whale.
one year ago, they made it. they decreased payout rate 1min of others assets (EUR USD, JPY UDS....) from 1.8 to 1.75 when I and my friend won a lot
when you won a lot,this site decreased payout,but when lose a lot,they never enhance paypout,it is not fair.

Forex pairs looks good anyway.

i dont think so,3 month ago,payout of btc/usd change accessary of chart,if chart easy to manipulate the resuls then payout decrease and    
feedback,payout ranging from 1.25%-1.8%.Any one won a lot btc because they lucky.But this site is decrease very low with 1.01%,

when you won a lot,this site decreased payout,but when lose a lot,they never enhance paypout,it is not fair.
Activity: 1002

legendary

Activity: 1002
legendary

thank you good comment. i also hope you become a good trader.
legendary
Are you guys in any way affiliated with IDSOptions? I used the website and their feed is very similar to yours and they will recently acquired by some company. Wondering if that's you?

we have no any relation  with the site. but we also  know that they are servicing  bitcoin binary option.
thank you.
Activity: 125
Pages:
Jump to: