Pages:
Author

Topic: fvugcytc - page 36. (Read 12132 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 250
February 02, 2018, 07:45:05 AM
Hello,good day..just a bit hesitant..in Fb and Twitter campaign...when can we send the weekly report?every weekend?friday?saturday?and how?can we see some sample of it?
Hi every sunday as a comment in his thread
But the rules say - Post your weekly activity using the submission FORM provided individually for TW & FB. Not as a comment
You are correct, submission should be via the submission for every Sunday.
hi! why is the status sheet of signature campaign not ok? you put the submission of posts sheet instead.
Because I am using the submission form to update weekly tokens alloted. Please check for week 1, it is already updated.
I saw sir and i saw also my submitted posts already but, i was just wondering why are there no other participants in the signature bounty campaign? I was asking for the status sheet  because i wanted to see my status in there updated but nevertheless if you say the posts sheet is enough then i dont have any problem with it. thanks for the reply.
SKRAPS  has an awesome project,you can consider this as one of the great coin someday..
PROUD investor нepe
This project draws my attention. Will follow this project from now on hope to see further development that will ignite the desire of the community to invest and support from the start until it succeed.
Activity: 336
February 02, 2018, 07:44:16 AM
hi! why is the status sheet of signature campaign not ok? you put the submission of posts sheet instead.

Because I am using the submission form to update weekly tokens alloted. Please check for week 1, it is already updated.

I saw sir and i saw also my submitted posts already but, i was just wondering why are there no other participants in the signature bounty campaign? I was asking for the status sheet  because i wanted to see my status in there updated but nevertheless if you say the posts sheet is enough then i dont have any problem with it. thanks for the reply.

tell me what happened with your official twitter account? is the company doing well? or is it temporary? that's right, this is your account https://twitter.com/SKRAPS_IO.

Hi there, it was just a temporary glitch. All sorted out now

Hello, did you send your completed translation through email? [email protected]
This is the only way to monitor translations. Please do so and we will update your status.
I couldn't sign up fast enough. A really good project for the 'little guy' to earn with. I just cracked open the piggybank to scape up my Skrap money.

I heard about Skraps on a telegram group, so i decided to check it out myself. I am impressed by the project and their representatives are very nice and helpful.

In just a matter of short period of time Pre sale has ended successfully, but wait its not yet over, as 1st round of our SKRAPS ICO is live and awaits you/us guys. We will get there soon and hopefully a continued progress as SKRAPS family become bigger and bigger as the days goes by. So much to look forward to.
Activity: 490
February 02, 2018, 07:40:13 AM
Hello,good day..just a bit hesitant..in Fb and Twitter campaign...when can we send the weekly report?every weekend?friday?saturday?and how?can we see some sample of it?
But the rules say - Post your weekly activity using the submission FORM provided individually for TW & FB. Not as a comment
I saw sir and i saw also my submitted posts already but, i was just wondering why are there no other participants in the signature bounty campaign? I was asking for the status sheet  because i wanted to see my status in there updated but nevertheless if you say the posts sheet is enough then i dont have any problem with it. thanks for the reply.
SKRAPS  has an awesome project,you can consider this as one of the great coin someday..
PROUD investor нepe
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
February 02, 2018, 07:39:09 AM

I saw sir and i saw also my submitted posts already but, i was just wondering why are there no other participants in the signature bounty campaign? I was asking for the status sheet  because i wanted to see my status in there updated but nevertheless if you say the posts sheet is enough then i dont have any problem with it. thanks for the reply.

tell me what happened with your official twitter account? is the company doing well? or is it temporary? that's right, this is your account https://twitter.com/SKRAPS_IO.

This is the only way to monitor translations. Please do so and we will update your status.
I couldn't sign up fast enough. A really good project for the 'little guy' to earn with. I just cracked open the piggybank to scape up my Skrap money.

I heard about Skraps on a telegram group, so i decided to check it out myself. I am impressed by the project and their representatives are very nice and helpful.
February 02, 2018, 07:34:17 AM
February 02, 2018, 07:33:32 AM

February 02, 2018, 07:29:09 AM
February 02, 2018, 07:28:24 AM

February 02, 2018, 07:23:34 AM
February 02, 2018, 07:22:43 AM

February 02, 2018, 07:18:49 AM
February 02, 2018, 07:17:43 AM

February 02, 2018, 07:13:19 AM
February 02, 2018, 07:12:27 AM

February 02, 2018, 07:07:35 AM
February 02, 2018, 07:06:46 AM

February 02, 2018, 07:00:08 AM
February 02, 2018, 06:59:16 AM
Activity: 994
Merit: 263
PassiveIncomeHunter
February 01, 2018, 02:19:49 PM
I read that the FB banned advertising of cryptocurrency and ICOs. What do you think about this? Is it worth to increase the activity on Twitter in 3-4 times?
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
February 01, 2018, 01:42:50 PM
Already joined the telegram group even before seeing the bounty thread. Good thing i checked it lol
Pages:
Jump to: