Pages:
Author

Topic: FX-Chain scam - page 2. (Read 256 times)

mk4
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 3817
🪸 NotYourKeys.org 🪸
May 23, 2022, 06:10:31 PM
Thank you for your reply, I cannot find any bad reports on them anywhere only good reports.
The profit I have earned on Algo trading and special trades has been very good but the problem has been withdrawing the funds  Sad

I sound like a broken record by now — but when using any service that's going to require you to deposit money (inside and outside the cryptocurrency space), always stick to the well-known and reputable ones.
Activity: 798
Merit: 725
May 23, 2022, 04:34:06 PM
Hi I am new to this and have invested in FX-chain and a month later I am trying to withdraw money and there is a issue paying into my TAP account.
FX are asking for money up front for chargers to release the money and then asking me to send them more money to release a blocked amount coming into my wallet?
Has anyone else been scammed by FX-Chain?
Many of these platforms were built to last for a while and then move on with people's money after they've met their goals. You must learn about cryptocurrencies and conduct extensive research into the types of projects to invest in as well as the exchanges you will use to purchase your crypto assets if you are new to crypto trading and investment. There are reputable exchanges where one can feel safe when trading. Exchanges like Binance and Kucoin have a great reputation, and it is recommended that you choose one of them.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1094
May 23, 2022, 04:06:55 PM
Thank you for your reply, I cannot find any bad reports on them anywhere only good reports.
The profit I have earned on Algo trading and special trades has been very good but the problem has been withdrawing the funds  Sad

What good report? From Trustpilot, the link I posted above? It is only just one review that you called good report, it can be the owner of the site that has the review. Avoid that exchange to avoid you not to be scammd.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
May 23, 2022, 03:50:19 PM
Activity: 868
Merit: 1094
May 23, 2022, 02:23:53 PM
Not on Coinmarketcap

I checked Trustpilot review which may not give accurate information sometimes but not in this case. Only one person that rate the site on Trustpilot.

https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/fx-chain.com

I will advice you not to use this site because it is like scam. The way you described it, I will not think about it two times to conclude that the site is a scam.
mk4
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 3817
🪸 NotYourKeys.org 🪸
May 23, 2022, 01:18:48 PM
I don't know what the FX-Chain thing is — but the way you describe it, it sounds like a typical scam. They're pretty much just asking you to send more money so they can siphon as much money as they can from you before they just run away with the funds. Sorry bud.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
May 23, 2022, 01:00:19 PM
Hi I am new to this and have invested in FX-chain and a month later I am trying to withdraw money and there is a issue paying into my TAP account.
FX are asking for money up front for chargers to release the money and then asking me to send them more money to release a blocked amount coming into my wallet?
Has anyone else been scammed by FX-Chain?
Pages:
Jump to: