Pages:
Author

Topic: G20 & CRYPTOCURRENCIES - page 2. (Read 389 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 18
Bitcoin lover!
December 02, 2018, 11:26:28 AM
All the same general phrases and nothing concrete. It is already good that the G-20 countries are not going to prohibit cryptocurrency, but only to regulate, and the report mentions that the danger of cryptocurrency is not. I hope that the report implies the protection of the rights of users and investors, including the regulation of the activities of ICO, which has long been overdue.
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 3645
December 02, 2018, 10:57:32 AM
We will regulate crypto-assets for anti-money laundering and countering the financing of terrorism in line with FATF standards and we will consider other responses as needed.

Again, it has been defined as "crypto-assets", but the good thing is that there is an openness to getting to know this technology, although I doubt that there will be any control unless trading in the central platforms is often on the total number of currencies as well as the difficulty of mining.

We will continue to work together to seek a consensus-based solution to address the impacts of the digitization of the economy on the international tax system with an update in 2019 and a final report in 2020.

Perhaps this date has a constructive meaning, as I mentioned above [difficulty of mining].

and finally
“Crypto-assets do, however, raise issues with respect to consumer and investor protection, market integrity, tax evasion, money laundering, and terrorist financing,” the report read. “Crypto-assets lack the key attributes of sovereign currencies. While crypto-assets do not at this point pose a global financial stability risk, we remain vigilant.

What are your ideas?
Pages:
Jump to: