Pages:
Author

Topic: G20 exploring cryptocurrency regulation - page 2. (Read 169 times)

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911
Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe
February 11, 2023, 10:15:38 AM
~
 In current time of globalization, it is not possible for one country to effectively implement these regulations and thus this decision for collective effort might work better according to me.
The event is headed by India which has draconian taxations implemented on cryptocurrency users and all they plan on doing is to have a collective draconian rule elsewhere so that people will not have the freedom to trade cryptocurrencies. BTCitcoin is a global currency with freedom and the government want to take away that freedom in the form of regulation .
Activity: 1274
Merit: 106
February 11, 2023, 09:53:42 AM
Link to news
https://www.reuters.com/world/india/g20-exploring-cryptocurrency-regulation-indias-finance-minister-says-2023-02-11/

So, they are looking to make some collective decision with other countries for regulation related to crypto. It is a welcome step in my opinion as it will open the doors of crypto to people i countries where government is not much in favor of crypto at present. In current time of globalization, it is not possible for one country to effectively implement these regulations and thus this decision for collective effort might work better according to me.
Pages:
Jump to: