Pages:
Author

Topic: G20 financial heads to urge crypto-asset monitoring to safeguard financial stabi - page 2. (Read 114 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 15
all the money in crypto, cannot be charged with TAX, tracked or known the owner. Moreover, that money in crypto while it's there, it's not in the banks account, so they cannot play with it, they cannot lend it to others, they cannot buy debt with them.

For me it's simple asF. cryptocurrency will die because it goes against the system, and the system needs crypto to be hiper-regulated or kill it.
Activity: 21
Merit: 2
"Crypto currencies, however, raise issues with respect to consumer and investor protection, tax evasion, money laundering and terrorist financing. At some point they could have financial stability implications,". I believe in bitcoin 50%.

do not trust anything 100%
Activity: 40
"Crypto currencies, however, raise issues with respect to consumer and investor protection, tax evasion, money laundering and terrorist financing. At some point they could have financial stability implications,". I believe in bitcoin 50%.
Activity: 21
[BRUSSELS] The world's financial leaders will call on international standard-setting bodies on March 20 for stronger monitoring of crypto-assets and to assess the need for a multilateral response as such assets could at some point threaten financial stability.
See more: https://www.businesstimes.com.sg/banking-finance/g20-financial-heads-to-urge-crypto-asset-monitoring-to-safeguard-financial-stability

Pages:
Jump to: