Pages:
Author

Topic: G20 Summit can make a trend reversal? - page 3. (Read 705 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 14
Create Your Decentralized Life
March 20, 2018, 01:38:54 PM
During the last days of the day, the market behaves quite actively, coins started to grow again in value. News G20 Summit give their results.
Activity: 493
Merit: 250
IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain
March 20, 2018, 01:30:30 PM
the G20 conference announed that they wont ban cryptocurrency. this information really make the reversal trend for the market. most of coins has risen up about 20%. I believe that they still increase in the future
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
March 19, 2018, 07:35:14 PM
I will not trade in these 3 days and let it flow into the market. There were no sad news from the g20 summit, but there was no grateful news. Investigating the process and investing accordingly will be the best.
Activity: 254
March 19, 2018, 07:26:31 PM
G20 Summit has not got influence at market because heads of goverments come at summit, discus questions, come back to their countries and do how they think right
Activity: 182
Merit: 11
March 19, 2018, 05:58:23 PM
G20 has literally no impact on crypto currency market. I don't know why people so hyped up about that. Technical analysis shows us that everything is on schedule. Don't expect fancy things in short term. Because the trend is obvious now.

Apparently it does.

Any Socio-economic event translates to a price index. News from China, Korea or US can affect the price.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
March 19, 2018, 03:41:20 PM
I believe the cryptocurrency settlement may have more negative consequences. I think that any settlement will be primarily due to restrictions, which is not good.
Activity: 98
Merit: 12
March 19, 2018, 02:30:05 PM
As predicted due to the good news in relation to regulation of bitcoin and cryptos at the G20 summit we will see bull runs now. If you sold out on the way down today is a great last chance to buy back in before the rebound. With the big whales content and large financial bodies not pushing for regulation of crypto you will see new winds within our sails. Buy/Mine/Hodl the market is taking a bull run. (Just my opinion)
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
March 19, 2018, 02:07:16 PM
Well, my prediction is that this dump was arranged specially before summit, like previous one, in February. And market will rise for 30-40 %,  then there will be a flat during April and afterwards we will see another dump, even lower just before summit in may.  

I don't think dumps and pumps are exclusively related to these summits...
There's no assurance about that, however, the market surges a bit when G20 releases some statement about cryptocurrencies and its modification of the existing regulation, they were so positive most for the technology behind the cryptocurrency which is the blockchain tech, the adaptation of the said technology may empower the innovation, though it imposes a minimal impact it may start a fire of a positive buzz about the crypto and the blockchain, lets wait for the effect of the ads ban from google and twitter.
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1519
March 19, 2018, 01:52:20 PM
G20 has literally no impact on crypto currency market. I don't know why people so hyped up about that. Technical analysis shows us that everything is on schedule. Don't expect fancy things in short term. Because the trend is obvious now.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
March 19, 2018, 01:48:58 PM
I read that the summit will last 3 days and many things can change and there can be a negative.
Activity: 798
Merit: 263
March 19, 2018, 01:36:51 PM
G20 summit and positive statement on cryptos seem to have marked a nice bottom that may turn out be the final bottom going by charts.  The minor dip of last hour is due to Trump tweet banning Venezulea cryptos even though that has nothing to do with Bitcoin.
Activity: 2296
Merit: 953
Temporary forum vacation
March 19, 2018, 01:19:23 PM
The news is all saying that bitcoin is bouncing back up because of so far 'positive commenting' from G20, but I am reading ALL of the related news and to be honest, what else is new? Japan still says regulate, that they already did. Germany still says it is recognized as means of payment, so that is nothing new. Nobody will dare to say they want to ban crypto. By now they understand fully that they cannot! And nobody wants to miss out on crypto, they all want their share.

So I do not think G20 has anything to do with this price now. Business as usual.
Activity: 364
Merit: 255
March 19, 2018, 12:29:08 PM
This is a positive statement by G20 and we can see the price is growing, however, I don't see it be a long run. Most of all we will be back to red by the end of working week.
Activity: 630
Merit: 262
March 19, 2018, 12:10:55 PM
What if regulators say good things about crypto this week? Can it be enough to make a trend reversal in the market?
Personally I think we need some sort of regulation to attract institutional investors in long term.
If they only say bad things, expect another wave of panic...

https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/851zv5/g20_summit_world_leaders_will_discuss/
You need at least something that will change this chaos in the market. Now it is very pitiful to look at prices that fell at times compared to last year. Even the thoughts began to appear that the market will sustain another such fall in a few years or even die.
we do not know how the fate of the world cryptocurreency fore, is it just a dream that btc will return as before or vice versa. many problems continue to emerge in various countries even some countries clearly reject the cryptocurrency and some have no clarity
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
March 19, 2018, 10:10:36 AM
It would be interesting if anyone could provide an economic calendar of cryptos. Economic calendar, dates that can affect the market.
Activity: 616
Merit: 124
March 19, 2018, 10:09:26 AM
it is quite possible but we should check step by step. bitcoin should reach to 9200 usd first if we want to speak about a positive trend. after it it should reach over 12k usd to speak about beginning about bullish trend. after we see 12k usd we can expect a comeback from major altcoins as well.
Activity: 308
March 19, 2018, 09:31:38 AM

What if regulators say good things about crypto this week? Can it be enough to make a trend reversal in the market?
Personally I think we need some sort of regulation to attract institutional investors in long term.

https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/851zv5/g20_summit_world_leaders_will_discuss/
Of course, if G20 make a good news to cryptocurrency it can make an investor believe this technology and potential to recover the market. Hopefully, the good news really comes, a lot of news today said that crypto didn't pose risk to the global economy.

yeah crypto is still very small, I don't think they are going to do something bad about this like ban it. But they will probably create more laws and regulation to protect investors.
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
March 19, 2018, 09:21:22 AM
only we can say about this after summit , bcoz they can twist any fact to escape from wrath of people ..
instead of banning it directly they may find ways to demotivate its usage .
Activity: 294
Merit: 13
March 19, 2018, 09:00:05 AM

Of course, if G20 make a good news to cryptocurrency it can make an investor believe this technology and potential to recover the market. Hopefully, the good news really comes, a lot of news today said that crypto didn't pose risk to the global economy.
Activity: 490
March 19, 2018, 08:48:59 AM

You need at least something that will change this chaos in the market. Now it is very pitiful to look at prices that fell at times compared to last year. Even the thoughts began to appear that the market will sustain another such fall in a few years or even die.
Pages:
Jump to: