Pages:
Author

Topic: G20 summit next week about cryptocurenies - page 2. (Read 191 times)

Activity: 2618
Merit: 439
As many of you know - next week will be =https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2018_G20_Buenos_Aires_summit G20 summit in  Buenos Aires.
A number of attending countries have said they will focus on the regulation of crypto-currencies at this meeting.
What would be your speculations on this matter?

Hard to predict what will be the outcome of the said meeting. But we all heard that Germany and France are pushing for a heavy regulations. So I believe that this is the cause of the current downtrend that we are witnessing. Most are getting out because they wanted to see how the G20 summit on crypto will go.

I hope that it will be on our favor. Sadly though, if people see's the word regulation and crypto or bitcoin in once sentence, they became fearful, thus causing panic and made them sell everything. Let's see how it goes because I know that everyone is really waiting to the outcome in the next couple of days. Expect a big boost if everyone is very positive, but a negative result will bring another correction.
Activity: 364
Merit: 13
As many of you know - next week will be G20 summit in  Buenos Aires.
A number of attending countries have said they will focus on the regulation of crypto-currencies at this meeting.
What would be your speculations on this matter?
Pages:
Jump to: