Pages:
Author

Topic: █▓▒░ GAIA Platform [Built in AppStore][POS 2.0][Android] ░▒▓█ - page 32. (Read 208110 times)

Activity: 365
Merit: 250
I/O Digital Where Dreams Become Technology
is there a reason why my scratch cards are glitching? when I click to view them it's just the white background where the ticket should be and the mouse disappears when I pass over it?

has been like that since yesterday

It happened to me few time, the page goes white for few seconds but it does load the app eventually.
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
is there a reason why my scratch cards are glitching? when I click to view them it's just the white background where the ticket should be and the mouse disappears when I pass over it?

Hi. Just tested it - no problem here. Perhaps restart the platform...gl
legendary
Activity: 1190
Kaspa

Activity: 41
Merit: 0
I love Gaiacoin :
My projet 100m for wedding !!
I am 32 gaia Wink
Thank you !!!
legendary
Kaspa
I found enough pos blocks the last few days to get 5 scratch chances, 10, 15, 1 and 2 0's lol still no big one lol but it's coming... i can feel it  Grin
Well done LondonMP...  Wink

Read and understand. This is longterm!!

Thank you Xenxex Smiley
Activity: 798
Well done LondonMP...  Wink

Read and understand. This is longterm!!
legendary
Kaspa
YaY!! I finally found a block today  Cool
legendary
Kaspa
"enabled":  true,
        "staking":  true,
        "errors":  "",
        "currentblocksize":  1000,
        "currentblocktx":  0,
        "pooledtx":  0,
        "difficulty":  0.15830284,
        "search-interval":  1,
        "weight":  60598,
        "netstakeweight":  12825789,
        "expectedtime":  12699

that is what my staking info says.

do you see any issues there??

I think your fine, with the net weight/difficulty rising like it is I didn't find 1 block yesterday Sad when a few days ago I would have found at least enough to get 1 scratch card... so technically it's a good thing that the net is getting bigger and stronger.

I'd like to get my wallet up to 100k GAIA to keep my competitiveness with the growing network (I'm almost at 30k now)
Activity: 824
Merit: 501
Osmservices keeps being hacked away from me :-( th
        "difficulty":  0.15830284,
        "search-interval":  1,
        "weight":  60598,
        "netstakeweight":  12825789,
        "expectedtime":  12699

that is what my staking info says.

do you see any issues there??
legendary
Kaspa
If in "staking" field You can see "true" - You staking.
You can check Transaction > Categories > Either Generated or Immature as LondonMP said. If you stake it should be something there.

If I check as you say I only get the options of sent or received, NO generated or Immature

hover over "wallet" tab click on the second item in the drop down menu that says "transactions"  which takes you to the transactions page mid way down the screen there a tab with a drop down menu for what type of transactions.

it's a pretty simple wallet to use

how many gaia do you have in it? how much weight do you have?

I totally agree mate the wallet is simple to use this is why I cant understand why its not working.

I got 55000 gaia in it.

the weight is constantly going up and down when I refresh the page

how many deposits do you have it in? in 1 lump sum of 55000?  or a bunch of smaller 5-10k deposits? which will allow for more blocks to be found in a day
legendary
Kaspa
You can check Transaction > Categories > Either Generated or Immature as LondonMP said. If you stake it should be something there.

If I check as you say I only get the options of sent or received, NO generated or Immature

hover over "wallet" tab click on the second item in the drop down menu that says "transactions"  which takes you to the transactions page mid way down the screen there a tab with a drop down menu for what type of transactions.

I totally agree mate the wallet is simple to use this is why I cant understand why its not working.

I got 55000 gaia in it.

my weight just slowly grows till I find a block., you've completely shut the wallet down and restarted it? and remembered to unlock it?

lol can't see why it wouldn't work randomly just for one person, my wallet usually finds them by the time it's weight reach's 50k but net weight has been growing lately so I'm finding fewer every day
Activity: 694
Merit: 500

I got 55000 gaia in it.

You can check the 'expected time' (when you should receive your next stake) this way:

Open the Terminal app inside your wallet (or go to a terminal window) and type "getstakinginfo".

Mine looks like this:

getstakinginfo
{
        "difficulty":  0.2583332,
        "search-interval":  5,
        "weight":  304361,
        "netstakeweight":  18278266,
        "expectedtime":  3603
}

My expected time (last variable) may appear much lower because my wallet contains so many coins.

Hope this helps.

I got 55000 gaia in it.

legendary
Kaspa

Activity: 255
Merit: 10
Hi guys.
My wallet is still not staking. Ive had my gaia in it over a week now and nothing.

It says staking in the wallet, the stake weight is always changing buy I don't see a pos block.

Any ideas as its frustrating, I want to scratch a few scratchies lol

Did you check under Transaction > Categories > Either Generated or Immature?

I only get received or sent.

Am I doing something wrong?

I don't currently have my wallet encrypted is that the problem?

How do I know if my wallet is unlocked for staking?

Cheers
Hi guys.
My wallet is still not staking. Ive had my gaia in it over a week now and nothing.

It says staking in the wallet, the stake weight is always changing buy I don't see a pos block.

Any ideas as its frustrating, I want to scratch a few scratchies lol

Did you check under Transaction > Categories > Either Generated or Immature?
Pages:
Jump to: