Pages:
Author

Topic: █▓▒░ GAIA Platform [Built in AppStore][POS 2.0][Android] ░▒▓█ - page 72. (Read 208110 times)

legendary
Activity: 2453
Merit: 1025
Energy coin master

desert or no desert ... We WILL make it RAIN !!!
And rain gives live to GAIA (Mother Earth).
Activity: 591
Merit: 500
Why oh why Didnt i take the blue pill ?!?!
Activity: 770

Remember the pizza that someone gave away in the early days of Bitcoin, you will be able to tell the same story with those GAIA  Grin
thanks for the free coins ,and I will keep watch this coin.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000
to your stations, man the pineapples!!!

thank you for teh rain Smiley
Activity: 722
StakeChain Community leader
Activity: 814
Merit: 258

Remember the pizza that someone gave away in the early days of Bitcoin, you will be able to tell the same story with those GAIA  Grin
Activity: 672
http://fuk.io - check it out!
Activity: 591
Why oh why Didnt i take the blue pill ?!?!

Please do not reply to fudsters, or quote them.
We are committed to our road map, and our investors.
We will not go into feeding trolls till the next RC release.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
"
November, 2014: Wallet Release
DONE
November, 2014: Multipool
DONE
November, 2014: Full QT wallet  functionality
November, 2014: GAIA Appstore beta release
November, 2014: Wallet updates available on Appstore (one click install)
November, 2014: GAIA Appstore skins, demo apps available for download
"

so far, so good Wink
and 526 sat? why?

ps. rainy night? awesome storm Cheesy thanks
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Millionaires Club 47
Great.:-)) Very good explanation .Most beautiful thing in the world is a good and friendly communication.Thank you
Activity: 25
Could someone please help me with this.I'm looking for answer why I got so low shares at Gaia Multipool http://gaiaplatform.com/multipool/  After 10 hours of mining  using sgminer 4.2.2 X11 I got only 62 shares.At coinmine.pl with the same rig  ( 4 ) R9 280X I getting over 1 millions shares.Any answer will be very helpful

There is no problem with your shares, the pool uses 0.001 as share unit on X11 and X13 ports, most pools use higher share unit and also apply multiplier. It will not affect your payout as all workers shares are accounted for the same way.
legendary
Energy coin master
I hope you all enjoy the Friday rain party!

f more tweets are needed just ask me.
Activity: 350
Could someone please help me with this.I'm looking for answer why I got so low shares at Gaia Multipool http://gaiaplatform.com/multipool/  After 10 hours of mining  using sgminer 4.2.2 X11 I got only 62 shares.At coinmine.pl with the same rig  ( 4 ) R9 280X I getting over 1 millions shares.Any answer will be very helpful

need a bit more info than this...what coin are you mining, are they the same coin, are the actual payouts the same?

you might just be getting less shares but the payout ratio is the same.

check if you're getting paid out around the same amount of coins in BTC value. If it's the same, you have nothing to worry about.
Activity: 308
Millionaires Club 47
legendary
Energy coin master
I love the idea of accessing the wallet via browser of own choice.
Think of the possibilities GAIA offer!
You run your wallet in background and you can access it from everywhere with any device you wish.  

Look this idea of web wallet. It is already there in GAIA!
Activity: 58

whats with the bacon lol

lol its DELICIOUS Smiley  thanks for the rain party!! it kicked a$$ just like this community
Activity: 255
but really, it's the departure from the standard interface and the portability aspect

whats with the bacon lol
Pages:
Jump to: