Pages:
Author

Topic: █ 🌟🌟🌟 Gallant 🌟🌟🌟█ - Microsoft Keys Store [AUTOBUY][3++ YEARS][CHEAPEST] - page 2. (Read 470124 times)

Activity: 77
Merit: 10
do you have Office 2016 Pro Plus (5) on stock ?? Will i get a key or account details ??

Yes I have a lot in stock, you can check my autobuy or add me on skype if you want to buy directly.

You will get key, not selling accounts
Activity: 278
Merit: 250
do you have Office 2016 Pro Plus (5) on stock ?? Will i get a key or account details ??
When will you restock office 2016 1pc?

Hopefully soon, will update my autobuy when I get Smiley
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
When will you restock office 2016 1pc?
Activity: 36
Been using this service for several times now. I recommend his service. Nice communication also. Vouch!
Activity: 76
Just ordered.  Hopefully it works.  Thanks.
I just had a good buying experience with this seller. The BTC took a really long time (hours) to go thru and produce the e-mail of the product from Selly, but that wasn't the seller's fault, just the nature of BTC payments these days. Anyhow, product was delivered as advertised, good seller!

I don't know if there's an easy way to do it, but it would be a great feature to be able to make small purchases like this using an alternate crypto-currency that has a faster time-to-confirm. I'd happily go thru the process of using an exchange to get whatever currency is needed in order to expedite this sort of shopping.

Thanks!

Hi Mate, sorry just replying now. Yes I notice BTC Transaction are slow this week (Honestly when did it became fast lol)

Anyway, the problem is Selly waits until it has 2 confirmations before releasing the product.

If you need it fast, you can add my skype. Just send the btc directly to my wallet, I just need to see it has a pending confirmation (takes less than 15 mins) and I will send the key Smiley
Activity: 47
I just had a good buying experience with this seller. The BTC took a really long time (hours) to go thru and produce the e-mail of the product from Selly, but that wasn't the seller's fault, just the nature of BTC payments these days. Anyhow, product was delivered as advertised, good seller!

I don't know if there's an easy way to do it, but it would be a great feature to be able to make small purchases like this using an alternate crypto-currency that has a faster time-to-confirm. I'd happily go thru the process of using an exchange to get whatever currency is needed in order to expedite this sort of shopping.

Thanks!
Bought office 2016 pro (1pc).
It didn't work at first but he gave me a replacement and it worked.  Grin

Thanks Mate
Activity: 1
Bought office 2016 pro (1pc).
It didn't work at first but he gave me a replacement and it worked.  Grin
I want to buy a windows 10 pro 64 bit cd key please PM me

Hey mate I PMed you, hoping to get a reply
Activity: 93
I want to buy a windows 10 pro 64 bit cd key please PM me
As I said. This seller is trustworthy, proven when I encountered problems with my key in the second purchase.
vouch for him!

Thanks men for being a loyal customer Smiley
Activity: 60
As I said. This seller is trustworthy, proven when I encountered problems with my key in the second purchase.
vouch for him!
Activity: 167
Merit: 100
Excellent seller, perfect transactions. Had an issue my end and he helped to such a degree.
Any sales I need that this seller has I will keep using.
Perfect on here!
Activity: 60
nice person with nice product and service for me. thanks for the legit key.
Dear sir just wanted to if the below is a Retail or an MSDN version of Office 2016??

Office Professional Plus 2016 (5PC) - $14

Its the MSDN Version, the Discontinued one which is the previous keys that has 5 activation for each key
Activity: 182
Dear sir just wanted to if the below is a Retail or an MSDN version of Office 2016??

Office Professional Plus 2016 (5PC) - $14
Activity: 84
Pages:
Jump to: