Pages:
Author

Topic: [GAM] Gambit | Private Trading Group | Trading Indicators | Trading Classroom - page 11. (Read 297515 times)

Activity: 384
Merit: 107
Is the swap already finished? Can we join the group or still not? I am regretting that I did not joined some months ago before the group got closed  Sad Now its closed and the entry price in USD is soo high lol.
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
I bought yesterday some Smiley we will see whats gonna happen beyond swap together
Activity: 756
Merit: 501
Today is the day for the swap, hope everybody got their GAM to Bittrex for the swap, if not Collin will be able swap you out within 30 days.
Activity: 1
Hi!

I would like to try out your indicators.

Trading view: bluect

Hello Dears!
Could I have access to the Gambit indicator suite on trading view?

Tradingview: Barsook

Thank u verry much!
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
Maybe you can find another escrow service with good reputation and pay him to hold your gam on trex during the exchange. Did you DM Collin on twitter?

@chinchs thanks for the reply. Bittrex is not an option for me. I ain't giving my ID & dickpic to an exchange hiring former DHS employees. I guess i have to write it off, a big loss for me. Itss not very professional to  not offer any off exchange options. They previously replied via twitter that there will be a escrow via Collincrypto but now it seems they have cleaned up their twitter.
I wanted the same but I didn't get any reply and now is kind of late for that, I would recommend you to verify your account on trex (Enhanced took 10 minutes for me). Just hope they don't delay this again (they are making a fortune just stacking the coins for the last 4 months)

Hey there, is there going to be an off exchange swap option. I dont have a verified Bittrex account. Please reply what should i do?
Activity: 8
Hi could I have access to the Gambit indicator suite on trading view?

Tradingview: Redforrest

Thanks a mill.
Activity: 5
Shhhhh... don't jinx it

Swap to ERC20 token on Bittrex is incoming shortly (20th december) btw.

What happens after the swap? Also are people added to indicators around 1x in 2 weeks?

If I had to guess, they are going to burn a lot of coins, start the monthly payment program for new members and who knows what else.

sounds good, thank you! Damn,  I really want to try those indicators! Cheesy
Shhhhh... don't jinx it

What happens after the swap? Also are people added to indicators around 1x in 2 weeks?

If I had to guess, they are going to burn a lot of coins, start the monthly payment program for new members and who knows what else.
Activity: 5
Shhhhh... don't jinx it

Shhhhh... don't jinx it

Hi Collin,

I'd like to request trial for the Gambit Trading Suite. My tradingview username is iZen.

Thanks!
Hello, smart people! Shocked Can I have access to your trading view indicators  Tongue

TradingView: antonymous
Activity: 474
Merit: 252
Hi, can I try out the indicators?

TradingView: zero_ex

Thanks!
Can I please have access to the Trading Indicators?

TradingView: SilentC

Thanks in advance!
Dear Gambit, I would like to try Gambit indicators.

My tradingview ID: jchen93

Thank you so much.
Activity: 181
Merit: 102
Activity: 527
Merit: 250
No more lifetime btc fee :/
Pages:
Jump to: