Pages:
Author

Topic: [GAM] Gambit | Private Trading Group | Trading Indicators | Trading Classroom - page 4. (Read 297479 times)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Can this group still be joined? Mainly interested in the telegram group. I have some GAM on bittrex.
Activity: 3
Hello guys.

I have been trying to get permission to try out the platform but have not gotten any reply from any source. I have sent message through telegram, twitter, trading view and now through here.

Please let me know what i need to do.

Hey guys i want to get access to the tools.

Please dm so that i can pay.
Activity: 1
Hello,

Please send me your GAM wallet address. I would like to join your trading group and use your Gambit Trading Suite 3.0 licence.

Thank you.
Activity: 88
I like crypto because the technology offered fast deals saves time, small fee and evolution and crypto now has changed my finances and I am now free without any boss who set me up every day.
I would like to join the private group and purchase the trading suite 3.0.  Please DM me the address to pay.  Thank you!

TV Name: bgpublic
Hi

Tried reaching you on Telegram but no response.. How do i get access to the indicator post trial??
Activity: 4
I would like to try it. Gambit Stoch RSI Grid

TradingViewID: ebbeautalpaleth

https://www.tradingview.com/u/ebbeautalpaleth/

Thank you
Activity: 112
Rather than see bitcoin at the top and it may better to see ethereum at the top and second will be neo.
A lot of people being so mad caused by india fake news and tether.
trading view ID: KevsStocks

I would like to try thank you https://www.tradingview.com/u/KevsStocks/
Activity: 2
Hi!

I would like to use it

TradingViewID: ojek420

Thank you
Activity: 5
Can anyone tell me what happened to the supposed Airdrop?? many participated in??

Thanks
Hi i would like to try the gambit suite. trading view username: bazy32
thanks !
hey I'm ready to sign up for the 5 GAM deal on the trading suite. PM me the address to send this to please
Activity: 1328
Merit: 563
MintDice.com | TG: t.me/MintDice
Will keep an eye on this project, thanks.
HI. I love to try out the Gambit Trading Suite on Tradingview. My username there is TAXTAXTAX  https://www.tradingview.com/u/TAXTAXTAX/

Thanks!

Thanks for the trial. Please let me know how to send you payment for full access to the indicator.

Thanks again!
got 5 GAM ready to send for access to the indicator, can you please PM me the address to send to.

Thanks!
Hi, Id like to try this indicator suite. My tradingview name is peeps689
Activity: 317
Merit: 10
GAM has been supported by some people, but this is far from enough, but it still looks profitable and interesting.
Activity: 4
Greetings, good sir. Could you please give an access to trial of GAM. Account on TradingView -   yuraLobov
thanks!
Pages:
Jump to: