Pages:
Author

Topic: [GAM] Gambit | Private Trading Group | Trading Indicators | Trading Classroom - page 41. (Read 297515 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
Wonder how ZEC performed on the group with those 300 BTC, if the group shorted on bitmex from 10BTC, I can imagine a nice decline on the total amount of coins. Any spoiler?
Activity: 332
Merit: 250
@CollinCrypto [GAM]
EDITED

This post is very old.  Please see the main thread at GambitCrypto.com for up-to-date information.

EDITED
Activity: 299
There is any plan to modify the 0.75 fee? Not inside the group yet, but I think that an increasing price would be good for coin holders and early members

Interesting idea.  I know a few who are waiting until GAM goes the next leg up before joining.  If the price was bumped by .25 or so at set intervals - maybe quarterly - it would discourage this practice.

Speaking of the next leg up.  I expect zcash profits over the next 6 months are going to take GAM into the 200k range.  This long consolidation in the 40-65 range is going to be left behind soon.
There is any plan to modify the 0.75 fee? Not inside the group yet, but I think that an increasing price would be good for coin holders and early members
@CollinCrypto [GAM]
EDITED

This post is very old.  Please see the main thread at GambitCrypto.com for up-to-date information.

EDITED
legendary
Activity: 2321
Merit: 1292
Encrypted Money, Baby!
We have just burned another 28,302.87682493 GAM bringing the total amount of burned tokens to 1,128,732.41267222.

Starting Supply: 2,500,000 GAM
Tokens Burned: 1,128,732.41267222 GAM
Supply Remaining: 1,418,329

Starting Price in USD: $0.023 per GAM
Current Price in USD: $0.372 per GAM

It's fun to see that coin "die" (as in, the supply decreasing). Every now and then, I'm opening that thread to see if any more coins were burned. Always happy to see when supply decreased further.

Allow me a question: the amount burned seems quite much recently. Is this mainly from signups to the group (membership fees), or trading profits? What makes the huge part of burned coins?
@CollinCrypto [GAM]
EDITED

EDITED
@CollinCrypto [GAM]
EDITED

EDITED
Activity: 298
Hi! Is there any shedule of burning coins? Any date or timeline?
Thank you
peace
Activity: 1059
Merit: 121
But I want to know how many coins needed with current difficulty to guaranteed catching block once a week.

100k minimum. currently there are only 354k left on exchange, you should hurry up to buy needed amount. In 2 weeks there will be another burn.
Thank you.
Activity: 389
Merit: 256
How many coins do I need for the PoS? For example, 1 block once a week?

Staking is %5, So, you should do the maths using that not a weekly block... if you have 100 GAM, you may generate ~1 GAM every 73 days or ~0.1 GAM per week.
Yes, I know what is annual ROI, percent, inflation and etc )
But I want to know how many coins needed with current difficulty to guaranteed catching block once a week.

PS Sorry for my english.

100k minimum. currently there are only 354k left on exchange, you should hurry up to buy needed amount. In 2 weeks there will be another burn.

Staking is %5, So, you should do the maths using that not a weekly block... if you have 100 GAM, you may generate ~1 GAM every 73 days or ~0.1 GAM per week.

PS Sorry for my english.

Are you planning to do an attack to the network? Tongue Just don't understand why you want to "catch a block". I think that depend on the amount of global amount of stacked coins (Right now, almost %60 are stacking). I would guess you can stack once a week with ~150 GAM on your wallet).

PS Sorry for my english.

@CollinCrypto [GAM]
The group is now up to 75 members.   Smiley
@CollinCrypto [GAM]
1 year and seven months  Shocked sez a lot.

Still here... still working.   Smiley
@CollinCrypto [GAM]
what is the Stake rate of Gambit? I could not find it in First Post.

5% per year
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
1 year and seven months  Shocked sez a lot.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1014
what is the Stake rate of Gambit? I could not find it in First Post.
Pages:
Jump to: