Pages:
Author

Topic: Gambler's mindset! - page 12. (Read 20134 times)

Activity: 3052
Merit: 685
September 20, 2018, 08:40:15 AM
Everyone gambles with one goal, namely to win! but it is impossible to win in every game. The mindset of a combat gambler, is to win. Even though he finally lost, he wouldn't think too much about it, because it was a gambling risk. Defeat can be won on other occasions. So if you are afraid of losing, don't gamble. Combat gamblers are always calm and relaxed even though they are defeated.

But unfortunately, there are many people who come to gambling places with one goal, namely to win somehow. And when reality says otherwise, they aren't ready to accept it. Instead of stopping, they keep coming back even with revenge missions which will usually make them worse off.
That's what you called paying emotional and with the way you play it, this will only make you loss more money in the long run.
Usually this type of people does not accept loses, they believe they have a chance until they realize that they loss everything and give up, in the end, instead of blaming their lack of discipline, they will blame gambling for their misfortune.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000
September 19, 2018, 02:42:15 PM
Everyone gambles with one goal, namely to win! but it is impossible to win in every game. The mindset of a combat gambler, is to win. Even though he finally lost, he wouldn't think too much about it, because it was a gambling risk. Defeat can be won on other occasions. So if you are afraid of losing, don't gamble. Combat gamblers are always calm and relaxed even though they are defeated.

But unfortunately, there are many people who come to gambling places with one goal, namely to win somehow. And when reality says otherwise, they aren't ready to accept it. Instead of stopping, they keep coming back even with revenge missions which will usually make them worse off.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
September 19, 2018, 12:25:50 PM
Activity: 81
Merit: 11
July 14, 2018, 02:58:37 AM
Depends on the game that they play. Dice gamblers usually believe in luck , by now if you are not a noob thats getting into bitcoin than it means you know that dice has been the biggest gambling game in crypto world. If you know a bit about gambling in crypto world than you know that dice is purely luck.

If you are into sports betting tho that means you beleive that the team you are betting on is better in every way than the other team. If you play poker than you believe that you are better at poker than all the other people.
In my opinion a gambler should keep a limit for gambling and never accede that limit. An addicted gambler has no mindset. He only gambles more and more and when he loses all his money he lefts the table. Mindset is only for those gamblers who gamble for some time and not every day. To avoid losing more money you should leave when you reach your limits.
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1015
July 12, 2018, 09:22:27 AM
Everyone is afraid of losing. There are so few people who thinks of good time when they were under pressure and feeling happy. This happens so often and with so few people. So better is to live in reality. When you know by losing in betting, you would become attracted towards it that you would play next and next game but then at last there will be loss in your way, how can you define go for gambling angina?
Yeah, the best thing is to stay realistic rather putting you in too much pressure of winning most of the time. Gambling generally comes with more possibilities of losing than winning and anyone who cannot cope with that mindset should better not be gambling at all. The winning may be huge but the chances are very low. The thing about the whole thing is that gambling in itself do have a way of playing with the mind, and having that wrong mindset right from the onset sets you up to get burned easily.
Do you know why a gambler plays for more? His mindset is to make huge money from continue ambling but in vain. This mindset is definitely wrong because no one can make money from gambling and as you mentioned that the losing possibilities are more than winning. Knowing this if a gambler continues gambling, he will definitely lose his money.
You say no one can make money in gambling? You're wrong buddy there are few lucky players that really made a money from gambling, example is Progame and MrVincenzo from PD.

Do you know why we continue to play even if we know that in gambling there's more losses than win? Do you know why we are taking risk on that small chance of winning? I'll give just one simple reason. We wan't to become one those few who won and made a decent amount of money like those guy I've mentioned. Maybe not as big amount as those two but amount that is enough or will satisfied us. There's more reason but I guess that's enough.
Activity: 115
Merit: 14
July 12, 2018, 06:14:37 AM
Everyone is afraid of losing. There are so few people who thinks of good time when they were under pressure and feeling happy. This happens so often and with so few people. So better is to live in reality. When you know by losing in betting, you would become attracted towards it that you would play next and next game but then at last there will be loss in your way, how can you define go for gambling angina?
Yeah, the best thing is to stay realistic rather putting you in too much pressure of winning most of the time. Gambling generally comes with more possibilities of losing than winning and anyone who cannot cope with that mindset should better not be gambling at all. The winning may be huge but the chances are very low. The thing about the whole thing is that gambling in itself do have a way of playing with the mind, and having that wrong mindset right from the onset sets you up to get burned easily.
Do you know why a gambler plays for more? His mindset is to make huge money from continue ambling but in vain. This mindset is definitely wrong because no one can make money from gambling and as you mentioned that the losing possibilities are more than winning. Knowing this if a gambler continues gambling, he will definitely lose his money.
Activity: 812
Merit: 510
July 09, 2018, 12:21:37 PM
A positive mindset can only last on your first bets and a few wins. Why I said that because in my own experience and in my observation, when you get more plays you get much more nervous. And you'll get much more nervous if you already won big but you are still gambling it.
It's impossible to get a positive mindset if you have already lost in the past, whenever you bet you keep getting negative feelings and start getting more nervous as your game progresses.
But if you already lost your first few rolls you will have anger which will have a negative impact on your gambling
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058
July 09, 2018, 08:05:05 AM
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
July 09, 2018, 05:33:53 AM
Depends on the game that they play. Dice gamblers usually believe in luck , by now if you are not a noob thats getting into bitcoin than it means you know that dice has been the biggest gambling game in crypto world. If you know a bit about gambling in crypto world than you know that dice is purely luck.

If you are into sports betting tho that means you beleive that the team you are betting on is better in every way than the other team. If you play poker than you believe that you are better at poker than all the other people.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
July 03, 2018, 08:40:30 AM
spending a small fortune, and hoping to earn a lot of money. that's the gamblers' main mindset, they hope to bring in a little capital and get a lot of wins. but sometimes lose is also unavoidable.
Well, in a way, that can actually work as long as you are not going above your small fortune and you are still able to control yourself. I do not gamble much but I spend so little weekly playing lottery and that is as little as something I would not even blink an eye about if I lose.

I let this mentality kick in with the hope that one day even with this little, who knows, I may actually win something and even if I do not, it is the way things are and nothing actually changes.
Playing lottery sounds something safe to me because even you win or lose, you will not become an addict because you don’t have much surprising outcomes in it and you also don’t play by yourself so it has very little fun in it. Yeah! It depends upon your luck and if you will be lucky sometime, you would get bigger surprises and even if you lose, no need to worry about the losses.
I too afraid of gambling and I can say with surety that you too will be afraid because no one has that much extra money to lose in gambling. However, every person comes for gambling to become rich rather than to become poor. I didn’t have ever thought about my good time when I am under pressure because I don’t have that much time to do that.
I am also afraid of gambling because I can’t afford the losses of gambling as well as the consequences of gambling because I have seen very strong people in my life who were strong when they didn’t gambled but when they started gambling, they also weren’t able to bear the consequences of gambling and the rest of their lives was spent unhappily.

this is what we've got if we started gambling without thinking about the risk. no matter how much money we have, if we cannot control our mind, we will lose our money. and yes, after we lost that money in gambling, our life will not happy and we cannot use that money to buy something because we don't have any money to buy. we need to always control our mind to not getting deeper into gambling and we need to learn when we must leave the gambling places and save our money.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 335
July 03, 2018, 03:59:23 AM
spending a small fortune, and hoping to earn a lot of money. that's the gamblers' main mindset, they hope to bring in a little capital and get a lot of wins. but sometimes lose is also unavoidable.
Well, in a way, that can actually work as long as you are not going above your small fortune and you are still able to control yourself. I do not gamble much but I spend so little weekly playing lottery and that is as little as something I would not even blink an eye about if I lose.

I let this mentality kick in with the hope that one day even with this little, who knows, I may actually win something and even if I do not, it is the way things are and nothing actually changes.
Playing lottery sounds something safe to me because even you win or lose, you will not become an addict because you don’t have much surprising outcomes in it and you also don’t play by yourself so it has very little fun in it. Yeah! It depends upon your luck and if you will be lucky sometime, you would get bigger surprises and even if you lose, no need to worry about the losses.
I too afraid of gambling and I can say with surety that you too will be afraid because no one has that much extra money to lose in gambling. However, every person comes for gambling to become rich rather than to become poor. I didn’t have ever thought about my good time when I am under pressure because I don’t have that much time to do that.
I am also afraid of gambling because I can’t afford the losses of gambling as well as the consequences of gambling because I have seen very strong people in my life who were strong when they didn’t gambled but when they started gambling, they also weren’t able to bear the consequences of gambling and the rest of their lives was spent unhappily.
Activity: 572
Merit: 250
June 27, 2018, 06:36:03 AM

I agree with you on your few points, as we know that you need a mindset to play well and to encourage yourself. Positive mindset comes after a win or you have experience in a game that makes you stronger than other opponents. Negative mindset comes when you lose or see someone losing.

But all these things are the part of game if we lose we feel sad and if we win then we are happy. If you really want to play gambling in your experienced game then you are welcome and have to forget bout nervousness.
I think a clever and smart gambler will never continue when he wins a lot of money in gambling, because if he continuous he will lose again and it is not sensible gambling. When you win and quit you will be happy and mentally relaxed. Try your luck some other day but never continue on the winning day. That should be the mindset of a smart gambler.
He might be smart and clever in your point of view but in my opinion, he is the biggest fool of this world. Someone who even don’t know what he is doing with him and his family. Okaylet’s say he knows better the destructiveness in gambling, and still he is going in there again and again so how can you say him smart and clever. This man must leave gambling right away.
I don’t agree with you in this regard because a person who quits gambling after winning a lot of money in gambling, how he can be a fool? If he would have lost all his money and would have t returned to home empty handed, then we could have easily said that he was a fool as he wasn’t able to make money and lost all his wealth but here the case is different. 
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1015
June 27, 2018, 04:33:39 AM

I agree with you on your few points, as we know that you need a mindset to play well and to encourage yourself. Positive mindset comes after a win or you have experience in a game that makes you stronger than other opponents. Negative mindset comes when you lose or see someone losing.

But all these things are the part of game if we lose we feel sad and if we win then we are happy. If you really want to play gambling in your experienced game then you are welcome and have to forget bout nervousness.
Well, they may be part of the game but really, the thing about the game itself is that you are not meant to keep winning and most of the time; the idea is for any gambler to lose except you are very lucky and relying on the luck 100% can be very impactfull that too negatively. It is not like having positive mindset is a bad idea, but letting that overwhelm you without having a limit at all is where the problem starts. Best to have a positive mindset and at the same time stay realistic than to just set up your mind to wanting to win totally.
But most of gamblers mindset is they can win most of the time especially if they are having a bit of good run. They are thinking too much positive including myself. Aside from house, emotion is one the toughest enemy we have in gambling and as a gambler myself, it's not that easy as you think.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025
June 27, 2018, 03:34:09 AM

Well, they may be part of the game but really, the thing about the game itself is that you are not meant to keep winning and most of the time; the idea is for any gambler to lose except you are very lucky and relying on the luck 100% can be very impactfull that too negatively. It is not like having positive mindset is a bad idea, but letting that overwhelm you without having a limit at all is where the problem starts. Best to have a positive mindset and at the same time stay realistic than to just set up your mind to wanting to win totally.
Activity: 672
June 26, 2018, 10:49:03 PM

A whole lot safe as most of the time I simply do not have to put in so much knowing that the chances of winning anyway is just so minute and that simply would keep anyone in check. Gambling in general is all about luck, it is just the emotion and mindset a lot of people attach to it that makes it becomes terrible for them.

The best mindset to have as a gambler is to know that the possibility of winning is low even as much as you would have loved to and this simply helps to keep anyone in check if they start going the wrong lane.
Knowing the possibility of winning doesn't guarantee an assurance to win, because most of the gambling set play doesn't give you favor to win. Its been always a hard thing to do and yet every gambler was fallen to the trap which could initiate during the game. Most of the time gambling admins has the confidence based on what they observed from all gamblers, that their mindset was to win and take the profit.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029
June 26, 2018, 02:09:32 PM

A whole lot safe as most of the time I simply do not have to put in so much knowing that the chances of winning anyway is just so minute and that simply would keep anyone in check. Gambling in general is all about luck, it is just the emotion and mindset a lot of people attach to it that makes it becomes terrible for them.

The best mindset to have as a gambler is to know that the possibility of winning is low even as much as you would have loved to and this simply helps to keep anyone in check if they start going the wrong lane.
Activity: 572
June 26, 2018, 03:50:47 AM

I think a clever and smart gambler will never continue when he wins a lot of money in gambling, because if he continuous he will lose again and it is not sensible gambling. When you win and quit you will be happy and mentally relaxed. Try your luck some other day but never continue on the winning day. That should be the mindset of a smart gambler.
Not only the smart and clever gambler wouldn’t continue when he wins a lot of money in gambling but also the person who has even very little common sense wouldn’t continue to gamble when he would win some satisfying amount for himself in gambling because everyone knows that if gambling is good in one moment, it can become worst in the very next moment. 
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054
June 25, 2018, 09:21:57 AM

Not just when he wins but also when he has lost to a certain amount based on the limit of what he can watch to afford to lose for that particular activity. That is hard things for some gamblers anyway as they tend to just keep their mind on the possibility of winning most of the time rather than using their brain.

Having the winning mindset without using one's head will result to being emotional and I have never seen any gambler that gets emotional without getting stuck into trying to recover from loss or wanting to win more even after winning a lot luckily already.
Activity: 560
Merit: 286
June 25, 2018, 05:28:30 AM

Activity: 584
Merit: 100
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
June 24, 2018, 11:52:03 AM
Gambler's mindset is one that thinks he can make money by playing games of chance, not worrying about the risks involved.
It's always good to be a more cautious gambler then a risky one, especially if you are not trying to go broke.
Maybe we should call that a careless gambler mindset. The fact is that gambling should not be seen as a way to make money or a way to enrich one, it is not an investment and it is just a game of luck and thinking otherwise brings the possibility of really going totally bankrupt like you said. As long as the mindset that it is just a game is there, I believe it will be easy for any gambler to easily control him or her.
I think a gambler mind has never set and his mind is scattered during the game. Greed is a big share is losing the bet. Many people gamble continuously to win more and more money and finally they lost everything. When he wins he wants to win more and when he loses he wants to win back his lost money and this thing leaves him in debts.
Pages:
Jump to: