Pages:
Author

Topic: Gambling and Cryptocurrencies - page 4. (Read 411 times)

Activity: 1344
Merit: 540
August 28, 2021, 03:27:39 PM
Have you guys switched from one cryptocurrency to other on account of continuous loss in gambling. If so what is the coin that has brought in big winnings as well as losses. Myself had thought of switching to other cryptocurrencies from ethereum and bitcoin once after every loss. After a long today myself tried with TRX instead of bitcoin. This also ended with loss, which made me realise it is not about the cryptocurrency and it is all about the luck.
Definitely, gambling is all about luck, the only reason we switch currencies is the fees that goes with it. I also switch from btc->eth->other crypto currencies as well because of that. Another reason I also encountered is when that crypto gambling suddenly not allowing specific coins to be deposit maybe because they are doing some upgrade on maintenance or something.

So it doesn't have any correlation switching cryptos, as I have said it really boils to your chance of winning and losing.

Activity: 2982
Merit: 678
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
August 28, 2021, 03:22:48 PM
Have you guys switched from one cryptocurrency to other on account of continuous loss in gambling. If so what is the coin that has brought in big winnings as well as losses. Myself had thought of switching to other cryptocurrencies from ethereum and bitcoin once after every loss. After a long today myself tried with TRX instead of bitcoin. This also ended with loss, which made me realise it is not about the cryptocurrency and it is all about the luck.
Not most of the time.

But it's always been bitcoin that has been giving me the best wins of my life as I've entered crypto gambling and it's really the choice of crypto that you choose to gamble.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1131
August 28, 2021, 03:20:57 PM
It would always matter about luck and those things we are doing is just really part of those presumptions or experimenting if it does work or not and once it do work then we would make it as a habit

but in the times on where we do still experience the same thing then this is the time we do make out self realizations that those things are just been created by our minds because we are finding

ways on how to make ourselves to be a winner or profitable but once the reality slap our faces then thats the time we do say that it wont really be working.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 650
Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me
August 28, 2021, 03:14:28 PM
I believe you're yet to understand the concept of gambling, it was a game of chance and no cryptocurrency can guarantee your winning in every single game you play but you need to first understand the concept of the game, the game that works for you (which is the one you're good at, an example I'm luck in sport betting especially tennis) and choose crypto you want.
Gambling sites integrated many cryptocurrencies due to tx (fee and confirmation delay by some crypto) and the price of some crypto which makes some people use BTC more as an asset than a currency.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1118
...gambling responsibly. Do not be addicted.
August 28, 2021, 02:38:11 PM
It is not about cryptocurrency that you use to bet that will determine your winnings or losses in gambling, but if you think you are not confirmable with unstable cryptocurrencies, you can go for fiat-peeged ones like USDT using the one buiild on Tron blockchain for low fee, but if you think switching from one unstable coins to another will guarantee you winning, that is not possible, also moving to stable coins will neither guarantee you winning. Nothing guarantee wining in gambling than your experiences about it and also luck, but no matter the experience, losses can also still result. Lastly, use the amount you can afford to lose.
legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
August 28, 2021, 02:30:28 PM
Pages:
Jump to: