Pages:
Author

Topic: Gambling Book/Website Suggestions ? - page 7. (Read 686 times)

Activity: 2226
Merit: 347
September 14, 2021, 04:34:06 PM
My father loved to gamble, and was a big Blackjack player.  He was an incredibly smart guy, and always did his homework before ever doing anything at all.  That was no different when it came to gambling.  I remember seeing him read several Blackjack books, which was his favorite game to play.  Do you guys own any good gambling books or know of any website where you can learn skills to play certain games like Blackjack, Poker etc?
Since you do talk about blackjack and Poker then these are the sites i do really recommend of.

https://blackjack.fun/
https://swcpoker.club/

One of the sites had able to add up some games like slots but it is purely blackjack gaming wayback or before.
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1225
September 14, 2021, 04:07:09 PM
I think the basic strats for starting is enough, like this:

I'm not a blackjack user, but watching "LetsGiveItsSpin" stream always using this basic table for playing blackjack really helps from my experience. Off course, you need other users who has basic knowledge like this. The most shity situation on BJ, went you playing with other people who split 10 ~XD
Activity: 2268
Merit: 275
September 14, 2021, 03:35:02 PM
I don't have too many references to reading about gambling books, especially blackjack, but there are some that I found, such as Knock-Out Blackjack: The Easiest Card-Counting System Ever Devised (Gambling Theories Methods) which is a book by Olaf Vancura and Ken Fuchs. but I would suggest you to visit the book gallery where I think your beloved father can learn.
You can easily download it as a FILE.

Activity: 868
Merit: 63
September 14, 2021, 11:39:31 AM
I don't know much about books or sites that have Blackjack as specifics but I think that YouTube can be a useful site for you because you can just type in the video that you want to watch and see the results, I feel like this is an absurd answer though but even if YouTube is a deplorable website, there's always a good space that you can use. My recommendation would probably be about Card Counting.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 3014
September 14, 2021, 11:08:59 AM
My father loved to gamble, and was a big Blackjack player.  He was an incredibly smart guy, and always did his homework before ever doing anything at all.  That was no different when it came to gambling.  I remember seeing him read several Blackjack books, which was his favorite game to play.  Do you guys own any good gambling books or know of any website where you can learn skills to play certain games like Blackjack, Poker etc?
Pages:
Jump to: