Pages:
Author

Topic: Gambling can be profitable in the long run! It is possible! - page 11. (Read 37333 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Well you can always do what that other guy was doing in the other thread. Play with the faucet, when you get like 50k satoshis, deposit some BTC to meet the minimum withdraw requirement and withdraw your profits.

However its a hell of a lot of work to make like $0.50 an hour.

who waste their time to make 0.50$ an hour? it is better to don't do that. and just participate in signature campaign. with signature campaign you'll earn better rates then that.
gambling can be profitable if luck helps you. it is all about luck and if you think you'll become rich with gambling it is just a dread which never come true.
I agree, that's completely a waste of time unless you can live with that rate at your country. But for me that is really low, if you can joined at least 10 signature campaign in this forum you can work it with at least 12 hours at you earn big on a daily basis. There are  a lot of signature campaign here you just need to apply.

signature campaign is a good way to earn. but I don't think you suppose to buy 10 accounts and spam the signature campaigns 12 hours a day. even campaign manager and Mod's can't allow you to do it so. your all accounts get banned for doing this illegal activity.
better you play in gambling and play with carefully. if your luck help you you'll earn lots of profit.

Wow, 10 accounts will surely burn you at a given point. You may be able to sustain it for a day or 3 but doing it for a week straight will take its toll.
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
Don't Hesitate to Tip me for My Helps and Guides.
Well you can always do what that other guy was doing in the other thread. Play with the faucet, when you get like 50k satoshis, deposit some BTC to meet the minimum withdraw requirement and withdraw your profits.

who waste their time to make 0.50$ an hour? it is better to don't do that. and just participate in signature campaign. with signature campaign you'll earn better rates then that.
gambling can be profitable if luck helps you. it is all about luck and if you think you'll become rich with gambling it is just a dread which never come true.
I agree, that's completely a waste of time unless you can live with that rate at your country. But for me that is really low, if you can joined at least 10 signature campaign in this forum you can work it with at least 12 hours at you earn big on a daily basis. There are  a lot of signature campaign here you just need to apply.

Gambling is unsafe in the long run
Activity: 910

I agree, that's completely a waste of time unless you can live with that rate at your country. But for me that is really low, if you can joined at least 10 signature campaign in this forum you can work it with at least 12 hours at you earn big on a daily basis. There are  a lot of signature campaign here you just need to apply.
How can someone join 10 signature campaign, unless they have 10 different accounts. you think mods will allow someone with 10 accounts to spam the forum?? they'll start banning folks.

This is good idea but getting 10 hero or Sr account is not easy way and joining all in signature campaign also no possible. There are lot of campaign running out side but most of people are paying very less amount so here we can not make money. If that campaign is Like Fortunejack or any other high price paying signature is ok but if we want to join in that campaign means we have to wait long time.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100

I agree, that's completely a waste of time unless you can live with that rate at your country. But for me that is really low, if you can joined at least 10 signature campaign in this forum you can work it with at least 12 hours at you earn big on a daily basis. There are  a lot of signature campaign here you just need to apply.

It's not a good idea to have a many alts as that just to earn. What?? you treating this as job. I don't think so mate. Even your not a MOD or staff in here you can already saw someone that's been spamming around here and just wanted to finish their daily quota.
It's already OT.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009

How can someone join 10 signature campaign, unless they have 10 different accounts. you think mods will allow someone with 10 accounts to spam the forum?? they'll start banning folks.

I dont think Gambling can be profitable ever
it can be profitable but not in the long run. Wink
legendary
Activity: 1092
https://trueflip.io/

Activity: 280

Activity: 364

That's not gambling, that's working for pennies. And in some countries pennies are enough to buy things..

But then gambling is and was meant for fun or for buying excitement & friends. Since at the end of the game you go home losing most of your money.
A few times apart, you are meant and destined to lose.
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses

Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Its possible but would I recommend it to you, no not at all because most likely you will lose a lot of money on a long run for sure.
Gambling is bases on luck so that is the reason why keep that in mind.
It can indeed be profitable for sure but most likely it will not, gambling is indeed just luck and if you do not have luck you also will not succeed in  a short or long run and I think in the most cases its also not possible.
Activity: 434
Its possible but would I recommend it to you, no not at all because most likely you will lose a lot of money on a long run for sure.
Gambling is bases on luck so that is the reason why keep that in mind.
legendary
Activity: 1218
yes maybe for some people would think like you. but in this world there are many who have made the gambling become the main job. they work for money. and when you seriously pursue a job then the result would be satisfactory. as well as gambling, if you are serious then you will benefit.

Gambling isn't a job mate.Its something that you do as a hobby or you try to kill some extra cash.The moment it becomes your primary job you start losing your shit in life .Doesn't matter if you're serious or not,its totally based out of your luck.
so true. it is not a job but it is a hobby that can make a profit and can make you lose depends on how you play and choose strategies in gambling
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1317
Get your game girl
yes maybe for some people would think like you. but in this world there are many who have made the gambling become the main job. they work for money. and when you seriously pursue a job then the result would be satisfactory. as well as gambling, if you are serious then you will benefit.

Gambling isn't a job mate.Its something that you do as a hobby or you try to kill some extra cash.The moment it becomes your primary job you start losing your shit in life .Doesn't matter if you're serious or not,its totally based out of your luck.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
legendary
Activity: 1204
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
May be you can be profitabel in the long run, if you are a professional gamble.
But it is not always you can profit if you play everyday,
you need on luck to get a profit in gambling everyday and  you know lucky is not come to you everyday.
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Activity: 322
LOL are there even people who believes this bullshit. Everyone who gambles allot knows that there isn't a profit after a long run
you will only lose money in a long run that's what make people come back. They want to earn there money back.
Activity: 448
I am sure that there are some people who have done it but that percentage of people is very small. So I am sure that it will not happen to everyone. Some people just have the luck and the majority of the people doesn't.
Activity: 350
It can be only profitable for you in a long run when you are really lucky in gambling and that is quite nice but the bad thing is that you in the most cases are losing some money.
So that is quite bad for you and to get lucky in gambling will not happen that often and that is the problem.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 655
Yes gambling can be profitable in the long run if a proper bankroll management is maintained and there are no attempts to go all-in just because one is very confident in a team. Also it's better to choose high odds as opposed to betting only on low odds which are not safer at all and could lead to a negative ROI.
Well it can only profitable when you have a high starting balance and betting with those odds of what you've said. And i agree to you that you shouldn't do all in whatever happens.
You never know what is going to happen with you if you are gambling and of course the chance is really high that you can lose some money because you need to be lucky with gambling.
And that is not happening that easy so you have to know that you can lose some money with it but you never know what is going to happen.

it is so different from game to game.
for example i used to play a lot of dice game and gamble my bitcoins that way, in games like these you cannot control anything and despite the easy and fun nature of them you can't have a good win rate.

but in other games like sports betting you can have better win history if you really know your stuff and have a little luck too.
Pages:
Jump to: