Pages:
Author

Topic: Gambling can be profitable in the long run! It is possible! - page 22. (Read 37333 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Gambling is most likely not profitable at all and the chance that it will is even smaller on a long term if you ask me, the chance that you will lose a lot is much bigger.
I would never do this because most likely you will lose a lot of money instead of making profit with it.
Activity: 364
It is only possible when you are lucky and that is very rare in gambling, it is very hard to make some profit with gambling because it is more often that you lose money.
And most people think even if they are losing money that they can some have profit and they should know that is not possible otherwise you will become poor.
Activity: 980
Merit: 500

This is the case with skill based gambling where we can apply our knowledge or experience or some skills. But most of the gambling are based on luck and there is no gain in long run along with luck favoring gambling.

It is just my opinion in every aspect in life you will need knowledge even if it comes from gambling and I know that gambling is all base on luck and I am totally aware of that and many people are taking the risk in playing gambling but there are some knowledgeable ones that they know what they are doing even if they lose multiple times.
Activity: 406
I would not recommend anyone to do this because you will only lose a lot of money because of it, I'm sure of that.
With gambling you need luck and most likely this will not happen on a long run.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048
Its possible like everything is possible but the fact is that you will need a lot of luck to succeed with this and most likely you will not have this luck of course.
Mostly the people are losing more but some lucky people will make profit but most times also not a lot because they already invested a lot in gambling itself.
Gambling like a debt, today you won $1,000 spend it . Back gambling again lost $1,000 or even more.

So I don't think gambling can be profitable . At least from today I believe on that statement. If you count how much exactly your loss and your profit you will figure out it was.
Activity: 462
Its possible like everything is possible but the fact is that you will need a lot of luck to succeed with this and most likely you will not have this luck of course.
Mostly the people are losing more but some lucky people will make profit but most times also not a lot because they already invested a lot in gambling itself.
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
Well i'm pretty sure it can be profitable maybe like 5% or 10% of gamblers make constant profit (obviously taking loses at times) The vast majority of gamblers are too impatient and emotional thus lose everything and making up all the wins that 5% - 10% make off the house so the house is ok with that. I have been playing around and used play money and i have managed to times my mony by 5x 10x 40x 80x and the most was 367x so it is possible. But when to stop it key.
you are right. the key to it all is that we know when we have to stop playing. it is not impossible to profit in a long time in a gambling game, but if playing a continuous manner, it is likely we will lose the gamble so we did not make a profit in a long time

And since you are playing it long enough I think that most people gain experience from playing gambling and there are certain times that people profit because of this certain knowledge about gambling.
This is the case with skill based gambling where we can apply our knowledge or experience or some skills. But most of the gambling are based on luck and there is no gain in long run along with luck favoring gambling.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 515
Well i'm pretty sure it can be profitable maybe like 5% or 10% of gamblers make constant profit (obviously taking loses at times) The vast majority of gamblers are too impatient and emotional thus lose everything and making up all the wins that 5% - 10% make off the house so the house is ok with that. I have been playing around and used play money and i have managed to times my mony by 5x 10x 40x 80x and the most was 367x so it is possible. But when to stop it key.
you are right. the key to it all is that we know when we have to stop playing. it is not impossible to profit in a long time in a gambling game, but if playing a continuous manner, it is likely we will lose the gamble so we did not make a profit in a long time
Yes quitting gambling at right time is more important to stay with profits. But it does not mean in short period you can stay in profit side. I do not find any difference in short run or long run for making profit with gambling.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002
No matter how hard I try, I'm experience of lossing if I'm keep martiangle for long term

It can be profitable if you are lucky to win in long run but mostly you can win in the short run if you continue you will lose..

only those who have the great luck and also have a good strategy. also can arrange bankroll that can make a profit in the long run.

Usually martiangle can make a good profit on short term. And for long term , it was rare case for happening except they can predict the result by do somekind method ( ex : hacking )

yes obviously martingale is very good for the short term, you have enough bankroll that much it would be safe to play Martiangle on short term.

i disagree with what you all have been saying. Even if you have huge bankroll, martingale can still easily wipe your bankroll clean if you are on a bad steak. Martingale can help you to win once or twice or even up to 10 times, but all the wins are small. and when you lose, you can really lose everything.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1046
No matter how hard I try, I'm experience of lossing if I'm keep martiangle for long term

It can be profitable if you are lucky to win in long run but mostly you can win in the short run if you continue you will lose..

only those who have the great luck and also have a good strategy. also can arrange bankroll that can make a profit in the long run.

Usually martiangle can make a good profit on short term. And for long term , it was rare case for happening except they can predict the result by do somekind method ( ex : hacking )

yes obviously martingale is very good for the short term, you have enough bankroll that much it would be safe to play Martiangle on short term.
Activity: 490

I don't think that the martingale can be used for the long term. I ever tried it and in less than 1 hour all my money had been vanish eaten by this method.
so I think martingale is only suitable for short term dude
Activity: 980

AFAIK luck games doesnt require some experience although if you gain it doesnt mean that you can get profit. Unless you are playing poker or any other skill games may be it will have any effect

You can get knowledge on how to play in any gambling game! and experience on what kind of bet you will do, in playing any kind of gambling game right so you could play gambling you will need knowledge.
Activity: 518
It can be profitable if you have a big luck. You need a big amount of money that you're willing to lose. Because we all know that gambling is very risky and it's not advisable to gamble. It's better not to gamble and stay away from them.
big luck ? not everyone has it?
we don't know when we have more luck dude? so gambling can only be done in the short term. not for the long term
copper member
Activity: 1442
Merit: 529
It can be profitable if you have a big luck. You need a big amount of money that you're willing to lose. Because we all know that gambling is very risky and it's not advisable to gamble. It's better not to gamble and stay away from them.

Yeah, the "risk" of losing should always be on mind of those who wants to think that they can profit from gambling..Sometimes, there are gamblers who are just pretending that they have profit in the long run to convince someone to gamble...

Honestly speaking I don't think that gambling can be profitable as there is always risk involved in it, as its not possible to win every time, as the percentage of loosing is higher.

Don't want to convince anyone to gamble or anything, just showing my activity here 35 games 24 wins 11 losses 68.75% win rate, of course this win rate is higher as percentage ,just wanted to show this to anyone in here. Just follow a very good tipster and you will be good if you have big bankroll and great self control by playing only 1 match per day.

Conclusion: Gambling can be profitable in the long run, but in the majority of cases it will not be.
legendary
Activity: 1008

Yeah, the "risk" of losing should always be on mind of those who wants to think that they can profit from gambling..Sometimes, there are gamblers who are just pretending that they have profit in the long run to convince someone to gamble...

Honestly speaking I don't think that gambling can be profitable as there is always risk involved in it, as its not possible to win every time, as the percentage of loosing is higher.
Activity: 350

Yes there is a risk that you can lose some money with it, and that chance is really high that you can lose money.
You need indeed be very lucky to win some profit with gambling, in the most cases you will always lose more money than you win money and that is really bad.
And we are all doing it for fun of course but some people think that you can be rich with it.
global moderator
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1179
While my guitar gently weeps!!!

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 1078

And since you are playing it long enough I think that most people gain experience from playing gambling and there are certain times that people profit because of this certain knowledge about gambling.

AFAIK luck games doesnt require some experience although if you gain it doesnt mean that you can get profit. Unless you are playing poker or any other skill games may be it will have any effect
Activity: 770

You can also wait for host streak and dont keep betting if you lose like 4-5 times in a row rather bet low else you will hit a losing streak and it happens.
Pages:
Jump to: