Pages:
Author

Topic: Gambling crying thread - page 14. (Read 5283 times)

legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115
Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!
June 10, 2016, 10:51:47 AM
Please post here to cry about your gambling losses. No bragging about winnings or tips please, this is only for pure crying, whining, complaining, and venting your frustrations.
If you check out most of the gambling threads ,they're always about people whining about their loses.Very few threads where people actually gloat about their winnings.Don't see any reason why another crying thread should be here.

This thread had to be made because there are too many crying threads, this should help save forum space.
Are you trying to contradict yourself here ?

I believe this thread should be stickied as well.
What's so relevant about people crying due to their gambling loses ? The thread is way too useless for it to be a stickie.Read the other stickies to see what they actually are.

Additionally,this will be another thread for people to signature spam (Like I'm doing right now pun: ind).Please lock the thread.
Activity: 826
Merit: 504
June 10, 2016, 10:46:41 AM
Please post here to cry about your gambling losses. No bragging about winnings or tips please, this is only for pure crying, whining, complaining, and venting your frustrations.

This thread had to be made because there are too many crying threads, this should help save forum space.

I believe this thread should be stickied as well.
Pages:
Jump to: