Pages:
Author

Topic: Gambling Dice Site ~~~ Need Help Please - page 4. (Read 1941 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
FastBitRoulette.com
it's not easy money. this is lucky!
You need stop play or you lose all your btc.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163
Where is my ring of blades...
I've been winning alot (for my standard) on dice sites...

I'll go in and play >50 with a bunch of dust bets, and when I hit several that are under in a row. Then I bet 1 BTC, and if that loses I'll do 2 BTC, if that loses, I'll do 4 BTC, and finally 8 BTC if I have to get there. I'll never bet more than 8 BTC. I've done this about 10 times now and I know I'm surely lucky to have never lost 4 in a row in those ten attempts. However, I have made 10 BTC or just about $4500 from these dice sites.

Someone please give me advice, tips, or speculation on how I can stop and just take my winnings. Please understand it's not as easy as it sounds especially when it seems like "easy money" so far. Of course I know I'm bound to run into a losing streak.

just remember this, what you do before the current bet doesn't matter at all because your bets are not connected to each other which means your first step of making dust bets and then increasing the amount has no logic of working behind it.

second thing to remember is that in martingale and in a 2x multiplier (~50% chance or even 51-49%) the experience showed that people can have at least 25 losing streaks in a row.

third thing to remember is that it is gambling and you can't know what will happen it is all about the luck when you make a bet.
Activity: 672
Merit: 501

I'll go in and play >50 with a bunch of dust bets, and when I hit several that are under in a row. Then I bet 1 BTC, and if that loses I'll do 2 BTC, if that loses, I'll do 4 BTC, and finally 8 BTC if I have to get there. I'll never bet more than 8 BTC. I've done this about 10 times now and I know I'm surely lucky to have never lost 4 in a row in those ten attempts. However, I have made 10 BTC or just about $4500 from these dice sites.

Someone please give me advice, tips, or speculation on how I can stop and just take my winnings. Please understand it's not as easy as it sounds especially when it seems like "easy money" so far. Of course I know I'm bound to run into a losing streak.

You're martingaling and sooner or later you're gonna bust and it is going to hurt like a bitch. Just do yourself a favor and click withdraw and then block those sites and go meet a shrink coz it sure looks like you're an addict.

Although, it is hard to believe you have that many bitcoins, because if you did, you wouldn't work for a campaign just to make 0.00006 BTC/Post. Mind signing a message from an address containing 10 bitcoins?
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Wow that sounds really great you made nice amount there, i also used that strategy long time ago after 13 reds in a row but got busted on that losing streak because i gone to 22 times there so that i would like to advice better stop playing there because the house always win.
Activity: 153
Merit: 100

Pages:
Jump to: