Pages:
Author

Topic: Gambling Excuses - page 44. (Read 13576 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 514
January 13, 2017, 04:14:04 AM
Did you ever gamble with other's money to pay your own debts or otherwise to solve a certain problem through gambling?

I have never done this ever. I never have gambled away money that's not mine. However, I have gambled money that was intended for another purpose. I gambled away half of my year's allowance and money intended for tuition fees. I couldn't say it was technically mine, but it was in my possession. So that's not like borrowing money from another then gambling it or close to that.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1097
Bounty Mngr & Article Writer https://goo.gl/p4Agsh
January 13, 2017, 03:52:20 AM
Did you ever gamble with other's money to pay your own debts or otherwise to solve a certain problem through gambling?

That is absolutely insane, using others money on a way that the chance of winning or have a profit is just small is just a move by a irresponsible person. Gambling can't solve any problem about personal life, I will be shocked if some user will confess about this, i saw many newbie account on the lending section that want to loan for gambling matters. maybe you should ask them. Cheesy
Activity: 392
Merit: 251
January 13, 2017, 03:39:53 AM
Pages:
Jump to: