Pages:
Author

Topic: Gambling Game - Will you help me beta test please? - page 2. (Read 1634 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Hi, I have been working for the past month on a Bitcoin Gambling Game. It's a bit like that game from Windows 95, Mine Sweeper. You are presented with an grid of coordinates and you can decide on a number of bombs to be hidden in the grid. Every time you click on a square you will either reveal a coin (and multiply your winnings) or click on a bomb (and lose what you bid). It's designed to be provably fair. It doesn't require any downloads of flash/programs. And while the interface is largely driven by Javascript/AJAX you can also play it without Javascript turned on if you prefer.

But basically, I've been developing this on my own and I'm sure there are bugs that still need to be ironed out. I have a list that's getting shorter and shorter, but it is just the stuff I have managed to detect with my computer/browser setup.

What I am looking for is a small number of volunteers to play the game over the next few days and give me some high quality feedback.

If you've got a good eye for details, some time over the next few days and a desire to help out a developer I would really appreciate your help.

Please send me a message on Bitcoin Talk and I'll hook you up with the details! Cheers  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: