Pages:
Author

Topic: Gambling Investment | I NEED HELP - page 2. (Read 255 times)

Activity: 1498
Merit: 711
"Play Poker on Telegram"
December 07, 2020, 06:39:49 PM
Hi everyone, I am not new to this space or forum but decided to create an account and needed some help from the community.

I currently have some funds resting in my wallet, and I'm looking for trusted gambling sites where I can invest these funds.

I am not stranger to gambling investments, in the past, I have invested on sites like Yolodice and Crypto games, but I am looking for any new sites which might exist and maybe can have a thread to so how my investment is progressing every week
Their is many websites here which you can do what you want, at least I will advice you to take a look at the system or the community you found yourself first before adventuring into investment because you might invest to the site directed by someone here and you get lost, and automatically you will shift the blame to someone that directed you for the investment platform, so I think the best option is to research by yourself and chose the platform suit to your liken in order to avoid blame.
Activity: 2338
Merit: 757
December 07, 2020, 06:25:52 PM
I can sugest you to check the investment programs run by the following websites :
- bustadice.com
- bustabit.com
- bitvest.io
In addition to yolodice.com and crypto-games.net which you have already tried. All of them has a good reputation here in the forum and easy to find their Announcement topics here .
Note also that i can't recommend any of them because i did not participate in any like investment. I got the info from one of the reputed gambler experts {link} in my local board .
Activity: 1666
Merit: 753
December 07, 2020, 06:22:48 PM
Hi everyone, I am not new to this space or forum but decided to create an account and needed some help from the community.

I currently have some funds resting in my wallet, and I'm looking for trusted gambling sites where I can invest these funds.

I am not stranger to gambling investments, in the past, I have invested on sites like Yolodice and Crypto games, but I am looking for any new sites which might exist and maybe can have a thread to so how my investment is progressing every week

Apart from Bustabit/bustadice, try Bitvest.

Their volume is pretty low (in terms of the wagered amounts), but they offer a range of cryptos that you can invest in (BTC, LTC, ETH). Their low bankroll also sort of balances out the fact that they don't have a great deal of gambling volume, which gives you a greater share of the profit pie compared to others.

But whatever you do, make sure you diversify. You never know how circumstances may evolve into the future in terms of dice sites going bust or owners going rogue (not suggesting any site in particular here, but there is always a default risk).
Activity: 2996
Merit: 609
December 07, 2020, 06:15:46 PM
You can try on Bustabit or Bustadice investment..

You can follow up these thread but this one mostly focus on yolodice and bustadice.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/gambling-site-investment-5239794
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/snipies-gambling-investment-test-5254959
Activity: 4
Merit: 3
December 07, 2020, 06:13:50 PM

Pages:
Jump to: