Author

Topic: Gambling. Is It Wrong? - page 212. (Read 238549 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 502
June 09, 2016, 01:56:05 AM
if according to my religion also gambling is wrong, because it is a sin, but it all comes back to us respectively. we are adults and can determine which ones are good and bad.
Yes true if by religion is gambling is strictly prohibited. Choose to gamble or not is a choice, respectively. But if viewed in terms of the logic of gambling games and lost only win was very natural. Depending on the destination we gambled it for what it is.
any goal to play gambling, it's still wrong and sin. but if you are not afraid of sin, it's just affairs you and god .
gambling bad can make people miserable, therefore I'm trying to stay away from gambling, although currently playing just for fun.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
June 08, 2016, 10:50:44 AM
hello everyone.
i want to know what do you think about gambling bitcoin.. Does Beneficial or more losses?
Share your story here guys!  Grin Grin Grin
It is wrong if you always lose and you want always to gamble and hoping to win but If you always win and you have the luck it is good because its profitable. Gambling is profitable than other ways of earning if you have the talent to gamble. Thats bad if you always lose and always hoping to win.
Gambling is only wrong when you are losing a lot of money with it and that is hard to know for what will happen later in with you in the future.
It will be not that bad if you are gambling but you have not to play until you become poor because that would be really bad.
Activity: 336
June 08, 2016, 10:22:20 AM
hello everyone.
i want to know what do you think about gambling bitcoin.. Does Beneficial or more losses?

Gambling... it sucks. Like drugs you should not try it.
Yeah it is like a drug if you get addicted to it but I would not say that it is wrong. There are enough people that are not addicted to gambling and now when it is enough and to stop playing.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002
June 08, 2016, 09:05:34 AM
hello everyone.
It is wrong if you always lose and you want always to gamble and hoping to win but If you always win and you have the luck it is good because its profitable. Gambling is profitable than other ways of earning if you have the talent to gamble. Thats bad if you always lose and always hoping to win.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 505
June 08, 2016, 09:02:05 AM
Gambling is bad for person who is too greedy and starving for big profits and income in just one play.Gambling is not bad as long as you have self control and you are not depositing your own money on it.But in other case gambling is the most reason why there are people who is force to get loans just to recover on their lose.

I agree with you gambling is really not a good solution for multiplying your bitcoins, it may multiply them in no time but it has more chances of taking them away from you.
People ruin their lives if they take gambling as a way of increasing the money they have, as they win a little they try to win big and then they lose everything they have in their hands.

Gambling is not a bad thing to do because the people who do it only hurt them self if they loose so let them play of they choose to go that way. It is there lives.
yes each made a great choice. if you are playing gambling then it is your right. and if you do not want to play gambling then it is a decision that should be appreciated.
Activity: 812
June 08, 2016, 08:59:36 AM
Its really depending on why are you gambling, if you gamble for the money it would be very wrong.
But the if you are just doing it in your spare time for the enjoyment it would be positive and not wrong at all.

gambling was basically want to get the money. but the purpose was wrong if you make a living from gambling.
yeah you're right. but for the pleasure of it the better, so you do not must have a winning target, and is free to gamble without load.

Gambling for the amusement and fun by being entertained would be totally not wrong as long as you keep your limits low so as not to affect your resources for other means and keeping in control for your gambling fun.  More than that would possibly go wrong.

Yeah, I don't think that gambling for the fun is wrong. After all, you know that you're spending money on a thrill, just like paying for a rollercoaster ride on a theme park. You know that you're likely going to lose.

However, if you're gambling irresponsibly then it's wrong. If you're gambling much needed money for your family, then it's wrong as well.
Gambling can never be wrong, only the gamblers can be wrong if do not know how to gamble responsibly. Gambling is only for wise people that understand the risk of doing it, it should only be done for entertainment purposes so if you lose you will never blame gambling of being wrong.

Yes i agree with you mate gambling will never be wrong only gamblers can wrong. It made for just our entertainment but many people will treating gambling is there life so here it is wrong. If you think it is just for fun means you will not play daily but if you think same way and play daily means it is wrong and you addicted to this gambling.
But if we relay in religious gambling is wrong because its a sin.. this is what church means fathers say if you gamble your money we can call it sin.. so gambling is wrong for me...
if according to my religion also gambling is wrong, because it is a sin, but it all comes back to us respectively. we are adults and can determine which ones are good and bad.
Yes true if by religion is gambling is strictly prohibited. Choose to gamble or not is a choice, respectively. But if viewed in terms of the logic of gambling games and lost only win was very natural. Depending on the destination we gambled it for what it is.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
June 08, 2016, 05:20:35 AM
Gambling is bad for person who is too greedy and starving for big profits and income in just one play.Gambling is not bad as long as you have self control and you are not depositing your own money on it.But in other case gambling is the most reason why there are people who is force to get loans just to recover on their lose.

I agree with you gambling is really not a good solution for multiplying your bitcoins, it may multiply them in no time but it has more chances of taking them away from you.
People ruin their lives if they take gambling as a way of increasing the money they have, as they win a little they try to win big and then they lose everything they have in their hands.

Gambling is not a bad thing to do because the people who do it only hurt them self if they loose so let them play of they choose to go that way. It is there lives.
Gambling is not one for gambling only game so nothing to lose and no wins. Perhaps that is wrong to think we could collect bitcoin with gambling, but the reality is not as gambling remains a game.
Activity: 350
June 08, 2016, 04:33:01 AM

June 08, 2016, 04:19:31 AM
Its really depending on why are you gambling, if you gamble for the money it would be very wrong.
But the if you are just doing it in your spare time for the enjoyment it would be positive and not wrong at all.

gambling was basically want to get the money. but the purpose was wrong if you make a living from gambling.
yeah you're right. but for the pleasure of it the better, so you do not must have a winning target, and is free to gamble without load.

Gambling for the amusement and fun by being entertained would be totally not wrong as long as you keep your limits low so as not to affect your resources for other means and keeping in control for your gambling fun.  More than that would possibly go wrong.

Yeah, I don't think that gambling for the fun is wrong. After all, you know that you're spending money on a thrill, just like paying for a rollercoaster ride on a theme park. You know that you're likely going to lose.

However, if you're gambling irresponsibly then it's wrong. If you're gambling much needed money for your family, then it's wrong as well.
Gambling can never be wrong, only the gamblers can be wrong if do not know how to gamble responsibly. Gambling is only for wise people that understand the risk of doing it, it should only be done for entertainment purposes so if you lose you will never blame gambling of being wrong.

Yes i agree with you mate gambling will never be wrong only gamblers can wrong. It made for just our entertainment but many people will treating gambling is there life so here it is wrong. If you think it is just for fun means you will not play daily but if you think same way and play daily means it is wrong and you addicted to this gambling.
But if we relay in religious gambling is wrong because its a sin.. this is what church means fathers say if you gamble your money we can call it sin.. so gambling is wrong for me...
Activity: 924
June 07, 2016, 02:47:33 PM

legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
June 07, 2016, 02:44:54 PM

legendary
Activity: 1106
June 07, 2016, 03:58:06 AM

Activity: 94
Merit: 10
Always Unlucky :P
June 07, 2016, 03:49:41 AM
1stly gambling for only fun.. don't take it real and main option in life then it will ruin your life... Tongue Tongue
Activity: 1036
June 07, 2016, 03:47:06 AM
For me it depends on how you look at it. If you win, of course you see gambling as well.
But if you lose then you obviously already lost your money and you will see it as poor.

All the above, you can say gambling is not wrong only if you are able to win. Winning at any one chance, hopefully will not make you think about gambling as a right method. Many people are here sharing their defeat always. So, gambling can not be right.
Activity: 294
June 07, 2016, 03:29:47 AM

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
www.lunarbets.eu Bitcoin*Sports*Betting
June 07, 2016, 02:21:11 AM

June 07, 2016, 01:52:42 AM

Activity: 896
Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform
June 06, 2016, 10:28:28 PM
Activity: 406
June 06, 2016, 09:42:18 PM
For me it depends on how you look at it. If you win, of course you see gambling as well.
But if you lose then you obviously already lost your money and you will see it as poor.
Activity: 546
June 06, 2016, 08:33:58 PM
Gambling is not wrong in my eyes but its also not very good because you can of course lose a lot of money because if this and that makes it very bad if you ask me.
Gambling can let you have a lot of problems these days.
Jump to: