Author

Topic: Gambling. Is It Wrong? - page 219. (Read 238549 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
May 24, 2016, 04:33:33 AM
Gambling is only wrong when you are addicted to it and when it is really hard to gamble and that have to change otherwise you are losing a lot of money.
But gambling is only made for fun and not to earn some money with it otherwise you can be poor of it and that must not happen.
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
May 23, 2016, 01:58:50 PM
No Gambling is not a problem what is gambling means..

Gambling is LIFE for some one &
Gambling is MONEY for some one &
Gambling is CRAZY for some one &
Gambling is DAILY JOB for some one &
Gambling is FUN for some one &
Gambling is PARTNER for some one &

More important thing is Gambling is "Addictive" for every one.
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1004
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
May 23, 2016, 12:04:10 PM
No its not wrong while your gambling your playing just to having fun. But it goes wrong when you are losing to much coins. Then you need to get it back and you wont get it back because thats the gamble so stay away of gambling just for your own safety.
I think gambling is something wrong if used for a living. if you just play for fun may not be anything, but do not ever hang up your life with gambling, gambling is something that is not certain where everything depends on the luck that you have, I would have, especially if you're hooked, it can make life already you wake up laboriously, will disintegrate rapidly.
Activity: 896
Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform
May 23, 2016, 11:35:28 AM
Gambling is not wrong but its also not good if you ask me because its the way of gambling that makes people addicted.
I think if they do not think about themselves they will do it less more for sure.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 548
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
May 23, 2016, 10:54:37 AM
Gambling is wrong and that is because there are a lot of people that is addicted to it and that is the problem but that have to change and people should realize it.
But the bad thing is if you are addicted to it that it will be really hard to stop gambling and that is the problem.

Gambling itself is not wrong but what the addicted people are doing is wrong indeed, they are just gambling with their loan and because they cannot stop they will lose almost everything soon or later.

gambling could be wrong, because this game has made most people are broken and are addicted.
but if the fate of gambling exists, that we were wrong, because we know gambling is very risky, but we still try.

Its upon how users make it. When one starts business none gets profit all the time, the same is here with gambling. Gambling gives profit at the same loss will be there. So need to plan accordingly and involve in it, this might avoid wrecking of life.
legendary
Activity: 1232
May 23, 2016, 10:30:37 AM
Gambling is wrong and that is because there are a lot of people that is addicted to it and that is the problem but that have to change and people should realize it.
But the bad thing is if you are addicted to it that it will be really hard to stop gambling and that is the problem.

Gambling itself is not wrong but what the addicted people are doing is wrong indeed, they are just gambling with their loan and because they cannot stop they will lose almost everything soon or later.

gambling could be wrong, because this game has made most people are broken and are addicted.
but if the fate of gambling exists, that we were wrong, because we know gambling is very risky, but we still try.
Activity: 448
May 23, 2016, 10:29:56 AM
hello everyone.
i want to know what do you think about gambling bitcoin.. Does Beneficial or more losses?
Share your story here guys!  Grin Grin Grin
It depends on what your opinion is, some people think that it is wrong some people think that it is right and some people like me do not even care that much. Even tho I do no care you should let people make there own choices if they want to gamble let them gamble they are not hurting anybody but them selves with it.
Activity: 434
May 23, 2016, 10:20:30 AM

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
www.lunarbets.eu Bitcoin*Sports*Betting
May 23, 2016, 10:20:21 AM
No its not wrong while your gambling your playing just to having fun. But it goes wrong when you are losing to much coins. Then you need to get it back and you wont get it back because thats the gamble so stay away of gambling just for your own safety.

that could probably be right.  it could never be wrong if a person understands the definition of gambling.  What makes gambling wrong is the person doing the gamble.  If he keeps playing and never win, then that person is the wrong person for gambling thus making it wrong.  Gambling is a game played by persons who has the capacity to accept winning and losing.  That is how to gamble accepting results, not crying over intentionally spilling the milk.  If you know that one chance is loosing why gamble?
Activity: 364
May 23, 2016, 10:13:19 AM
Activity: 336
May 23, 2016, 10:06:34 AM
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
May 23, 2016, 09:48:01 AM
Not if you win
Activity: 1
May 23, 2016, 09:40:42 AM
It is wrong when you can't control it. And that happens usually.
Activity: 826
Merit: 502
May 23, 2016, 09:15:43 AM
It depends on how much time you spend on Gambling. Do you gamble moderately, really seldom, or are you already addicted to gambling? Anything that is so much is bad for you. Too much gambling will lead you to some mental illness such as gambling addiction. It is wrong to spend a whole day doing nothing but gambling. And even if you say that you don't spend a whole day gambling, there's still a chance that you lose a lot of money in just an hour or less.

My advise is that you stay away from gambling no matter how much time you spend playing or how much money you lose. Gambling is gambling, moderate or frequent. At first you might think that you're only gambling to have some fun, you might think that you're in control of the situation but eventually you'll get addicted to it.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
May 23, 2016, 09:08:51 AM
I think gambling is never been wrong ,because it depends on how we played it .it goes wrong sometimes because we loose money but its not the point .the point is gambling is a game only to win or to loose.
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1002
May 23, 2016, 08:57:34 AM
gambling is very wrong you only lose money with it and some times you win something but not many. So dont gamble just hold your lovely coins for a double and you will be many times richer than on the point when you are gambling with it.

I guess gambling is never wrong, we knew it in gambling just win or lose.
gambling is very wrong if you lose? but if you win not wrong? it's not unreasonable.
Dont play in gambling if you dont want to lose, just want to always win.
May 23, 2016, 08:50:16 AM
gambling is very wrong you only lose money with it and some times you win something but not many. So dont gamble just hold your lovely coins for a double and you will be many times richer than on the point when you are gambling with it.

it is wrong if you consider it anything more than a hobby, you can't make stable profit from it and you shouldn't spend too much time on it, Also never use big amounts in it IMO.
I agree with you. if we look at gambling as a source of income was very wrong. but if it's a hobby or having fun its good. because if you consider it as a source of income you will be addicted and could also lose all your money and also can make you crazy.

Use gambling as a time for fun, don't try to get rich out of it. Most of the time you loose, and it takes lot's of time, money, bets and effort to skill up.
I don't ever lose more than that what I had set aside for the fun money. Also-know when to quit when you are ahead. Usually depends on the situation, but if I hit a couple lucky runs,I will replace my fun money with profits, so that even if I lose, I still maintain my profit. Grin

Gambling is only wrong when you are losing a lot of money and that is hard to know that from before because it is hard to know what is going to happen.
And that is important to know that gambling is bad to do.

Yes but if you win that's not bad at all.  Still you wont hear goodness from winning otherwise you won a huge jackpot that will be good for you.
Activity: 68
May 23, 2016, 08:21:52 AM
Activity: 20
May 23, 2016, 08:12:01 AM
it is wrong if you consider it anything more than a hobby, you can't make stable profit from it and you shouldn't spend too much time on it, Also never use big amounts in it IMO.
I agree with you. if we look at gambling as a source of income was very wrong. but if it's a hobby or having fun its good. because if you consider it as a source of income you will be addicted and could also lose all your money and also can make you crazy.

Use gambling as a time for fun, don't try to get rich out of it. Most of the time you loose, and it takes lot's of time, money, bets and effort to skill up.
I don't ever lose more than that what I had set aside for the fun money. Also-know when to quit when you are ahead. Usually depends on the situation, but if I hit a couple lucky runs,I will replace my fun money with profits, so that even if I lose, I still maintain my profit. Grin

Gambling is only wrong when you are losing a lot of money and that is hard to know that from before because it is hard to know what is going to happen.
And that is important to know that gambling is bad to do.
May 23, 2016, 07:27:53 AM

Gambling in the first place has already been there before any person started gambling.  So whats wrong is that if a person gambles and doesn't know what gambling is all about or don't even know how to gamble, then I think that is gambling gone wrong.
Jump to: