Author

Topic: Gambling. Is It Wrong? - page 282. (Read 238549 times)

legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000
December 21, 2015, 10:26:09 AM
Gambling is not wrong but problem gambling can cause many social problems. This is why government around the world is trying to curb gambling with all the taxes to discourage people from gambling.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
December 21, 2015, 10:22:12 AM
its like any other drug... if you use it in a 'nice' way you have fun without getting hurt... but if you go to deep in it you lose all of your money and yourself
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
December 21, 2015, 09:39:26 AM
Gambling isn't wrong at all. It's just addicting.

The addicting thing must be a wrong thing. Gambling can a right thing if we go gambling only for fun.

Nope. Exclude gambling here. It's not the one who can be called a right or wrong. Gambling for fun, so you can called this a right thing? Gambling was created by the human so the wrong here is.. I bet you know now.

Humans :O well is always the people who plays are doing wrong, because they always just chase there lose and that is why you are going to be in a bad shape. Gambling for fun us good, but not always if you are just losing your money.
Activity: 560
Merit: 501
December 21, 2015, 09:34:16 AM
Not really wrong. You can make money with it if you are lucky. But play long enough and you will probably lose.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
December 21, 2015, 09:32:51 AM
Everyone is right here. Gambling is not the one who must to blamed to some addiction. A gamblers is the one who makes all of this system to be wrong.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
December 21, 2015, 06:50:26 AM

The addicting thing must be a wrong thing. Gambling can a right thing if we go gambling only for fun.

Nope. Exclude gambling here. It's not the one who can be called a right or wrong. Gambling for fun, so you can called this a right thing? Gambling was created by the human so the wrong here is.. I bet you know now.
Activity: 350
December 21, 2015, 06:01:14 AM
Gambling in general is not wrong at all. All the gamblers out there are the ones who make it possible for gambling to become wrong.
They make it wrong by getting addicted and lose all of their money.
Activity: 134
Merit: 100
December 21, 2015, 05:27:15 AM
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
December 21, 2015, 05:25:11 AM
You gamble every time you step foot outside your front door. You gamble every time you get in your car and drive to work or wherever. Have you seen videos of how they drive in Russia? Holy shit, talk about risky. Dayum.

Life is a gamble, yet we all keep on trying to live.
heheheh, I agree with you. Each has its own impression for gambling gamblers. All of that can only be obtained if the doing gambling

those who say that gambling is bad, certainly they do not want to feel how to be rich people with the fast way  Tongue Tongue

Activity: 868
December 21, 2015, 05:16:00 AM
I think you are mistaking things we HAVE to do as being risky
with gambling your money like an idiot.
If you are speaking for real dice or tossing a coin then the logic is not much different.
There is a 50% chance to get any side of the coin and there is an unknown chance to get hit by the car on your way.
money has nothing to do, maybe you wanted to say necessity ?
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
December 21, 2015, 01:47:08 AM
You gamble every time you step foot outside your front door. You gamble every time you get in your car and drive to work or wherever. Have you seen videos of how they drive in Russia? Holy shit, talk about risky. Dayum.

That is some rank dumb logic right there !

I think you are mistaking things we HAVE to do as being risky
with gambling your money like an idiot.

YOU KNOW the odds when you gamble money.
You know the "RISK" is small stepping out your front door.

Are you THAT dumb or just trying to find something to argue about ?

read = https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Contrarian

This forum really attracts some "winnersRoll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1512
December 21, 2015, 01:42:23 AM

legendary
Activity: 1078
December 21, 2015, 12:18:03 AM
I have gambled a lot. Earned little, lost little. The thing is to gamble little and play less risky games.

Playing like this makes you immune for big losses and yeah.. also big winning. But it guarantees you every game is about expectation and entertainment, which is the sole reason one should gamble in the first place.

I think the best method to minimize the risks is to minimize the number of the daily bets
This way we can either win or minimize the amounts losed

Gambling is risky always, so i think we have either to don't gamble or just making it for fun and invest what we afford to lose
Otherwise the gamblers could lose all their hard earned money (coins)

Everyone knows it that gambling is risky but why they keep on playing it? Because the payout is good. With only some luck you will double your balance so everyone wants to try gambling but the chance of being addicted is high too. So it is your choice to take it or leave it behind, for some people who dare to take this challenge I think he will win it for sure
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016
December 20, 2015, 11:29:42 PM
To be honest, I don't understandnd why anyone would gamble considering the low chances of victory and the high chances of failure. Gambling companies are there to make money not to give away money. So it will be very hard for you to win.
This is because the gambler like to take the risk even though they know the consequences. Some of the gambler gamble for entertainment and some of them just want to win something.
It is not very hard to win if you know what you are doing. Smiley

Yes gambling is for entertainment, if you gamble only for the thrills and suspense then there is nothing in gambling to loose. If you aim for this entertainment then with low amount of betting you can win your expectations always and you will find gambling is not that much wrong thing.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
I don't bite.
December 20, 2015, 10:53:58 PM
To be honest, I don't understandnd why anyone would gamble considering the low chances of victory and the high chances of failure. Gambling companies are there to make money not to give away money. So it will be very hard for you to win.
This is because the gambler like to take the risk even though they know the consequences. Some of the gambler gamble for entertainment and some of them just want to win something.
It is not very hard to win if you know what you are doing. Smiley
Activity: 280
December 20, 2015, 06:34:40 PM
To many it can be wrong and in a way, it's wrong. To most of us it is just a way of entertainment so no it's not wrong.

Don't hate the game, if the player is too immature...
Activity: 742
December 20, 2015, 04:54:02 PM
I have gambled a lot. Earned little, lost little. The thing is to gamble little and play less risky games.

Playing like this makes you immune for big losses and yeah.. also big winning. But it guarantees you every game is about expectation and entertainment, which is the sole reason one should gamble in the first place.

I think the best method to minimize the risks is to minimize the number of the daily bets

Gambling is risky always, so i think we have either to don't gamble or just making it for fun and invest what we afford to lose
Otherwise the gamblers could lose all their hard earned money (coins)
Activity: 672
December 20, 2015, 04:32:52 PM

Activity: 616
December 20, 2015, 03:30:48 PM
Wrong is the wrong word. Gambling can be dangerous if you don't have any self control.
So if your mind is weak, don't gamble because it can ruin your life. I always feel it that I am doing something wrong when gambling, that should count for something.

You are right. It's not wrong per se. It's dangerous. Dangerous te become an addict. Be it for playing with huge amounts of money or not.
Fact of the matter is that humans are made for these kind of temptations, so we become a victim to this very easily.
Activity: 994
December 20, 2015, 03:07:32 PM

Jump to: