Pages:
Author

Topic: Gambling loses and wins - page 35. (Read 25445 times)

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029
November 24, 2016, 04:05:05 PM

I do not know the exact number of wins and defeats me in gambling, but the exact amount of my loss greater than victory. I often bet on sports betting and sometimes also on the dice. But I gambled in small quantities and with restrictions, so I always deposited some bitcoin for gambling usually around 0:06 BTC and that I use for some games. And if the result I would not bet again.
Actually for me its different i have won more bets and lost less but the problem with those stats is that I often and almost mostly bet on low odds with high bet amounts and hence even though I cannot recall I lost much bets ( like in sports betting ) but I always have less balance than what I started with. I personally love and bet on cloudbet but they often stuck withdrawals.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
November 24, 2016, 01:40:00 PM
So.... how much have you win or loss gambling ?? And what did you stake ?
I've lost about $60 so far but im planning to win it back. Pigs get fat and hogs get slaughtered.
A saying well said, however i still need to learn it since my greed is my downfall. Guys and girls
how much money have you made or lost gambling ? Any pointers or warnings ? 
I always playing in gambling with small capital let's say that im going to play with the capital of 0.015 of bitcoin and then if i turn it into 0.03 or double it i just stop playing gambling i don't try to push my luck when i already when then i stop i don't want to take my profit back or get again set goal is always a matter.

Really you are treating 0.015 BTC as small capital? That is even my biggest or maximum amount of gambling. And that is the best thing to do, when we are able to make our capital double then that's the right time to stop. Because if you will aim to make it tripled then you will also have another problem for it, just don't expect too much and aim too much.

Yup 0.015 BTC is not a small capital, and it's around 10 to 12$ bet this is a big amount for me. And doubling your amount to get back your loss or to increase your profit that is the best time to stop your play. Otherwise, it will take us to make our wallet empty. In gambling whatever comes, we just accept that we don't expect more.

That's true, because if we are not going to get contented on how much we won for that capital it will just lead us into more losing and discouraging results as we gamble. That amount for us, who really can afford to lose because our resources are just limited but I saw some high rollers in dice sites who are even betting whole BTC and luckily able to win higher than we are expecting.
The thing is we do not have the same betting amount of other gamblers because we do not have the same status in life, if they can afford bet a whole bitcoin then they also have a bigger chance to win bigger amount. We have to accept that and let us not follow their path as we are unique individuals.
Actually both are right, if you will only see losses and get unhappy then maybe even after winning you will be upset often.Maybe he wanted to say that being positive is a winning habit, I mean if you only see your losses and loose control then you will loose more, while if you look at your wins and hence get some positive energy then results might be different.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024
November 24, 2016, 10:24:38 AM
I've lost about $60 so far but im planning to win it back. Pigs get fat and hogs get slaughtered.
A saying well said, however i still need to learn it since my greed is my downfall. Guys and girls
I always playing in gambling with small capital let's say that im going to play with the capital of 0.015 of bitcoin and then if i turn it into 0.03 or double it i just stop playing gambling i don't try to push my luck when i already when then i stop i don't want to take my profit back or get again set goal is always a matter.

Really you are treating 0.015 BTC as small capital? That is even my biggest or maximum amount of gambling. And that is the best thing to do, when we are able to make our capital double then that's the right time to stop. Because if you will aim to make it tripled then you will also have another problem for it, just don't expect too much and aim too much.

Yup 0.015 BTC is not a small capital, and it's around 10 to 12$ bet this is a big amount for me. And doubling your amount to get back your loss or to increase your profit that is the best time to stop your play. Otherwise, it will take us to make our wallet empty. In gambling whatever comes, we just accept that we don't expect more.
Sometimes we think that if stopping was the core winning strategy from gambling then why would we even start ?
I mean suppose we were to stop gambling once in profit then there was no use of gambling at all. I think the only possible way to gaining more wins is high odds and low amounts, that has worked for me if something ever has.
Activity: 644
November 24, 2016, 09:56:59 AM

That's true, because if we are not going to get contented on how much we won for that capital it will just lead us into more losing and discouraging results as we gamble. That amount for us, who really can afford to lose because our resources are just limited but I saw some high rollers in dice sites who are even betting whole BTC and luckily able to win higher than we are expecting.
The thing is we do not have the same betting amount of other gamblers because we do not have the same status in life, if they can afford bet a whole bitcoin then they also have a bigger chance to win bigger amount. We have to accept that and let us not follow their path as we are unique individuals.

Yes, everyone here is unique and we have our own styles or methods towards gambling. We can't compare our style from one another, our status in life as well is different so the way we treat money is also different from one another. We just have to learn to control ourselves the way we gamble to avoid getting too much loses than winning.
Activity: 2954
Merit: 672
Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!
November 23, 2016, 10:35:21 PM

Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
November 23, 2016, 06:42:56 PM

Activity: 2520
Merit: 568
Payment Gateway Allows Recurring Payments
November 23, 2016, 05:45:09 PM
My biggest win it's on Leicester winning the Premier League. But it wasn't in BTC. I bet 200 dollars in December that they will win the league (Odds @ 6.00)

No matter what where you did bet, in BTC or Fiat. As long as you wagered your money then that is still gambling.

it's more like that the ratio is 20:80 20% luck of winning and the remaining percentage is 80% hahahah i guess im not good in gambling. i've stop being addicted in gambling because ididnt get any good comeback from my money that i used it gambling that's why im saving my money to invest more in btc. how many percent that people can be lucky in a day hahaha
Yeah I think you are right that there is only 20% over 100% being luckily enough to win in gambling. Because for me gambling is really more on luck which we cannot predict who will be the luckiest in our game.  Grin
lots of us hoping to have that lucky day but most of us failed because of the fact that emotion really eaten us the more we wants to win the more we failed our self and the more we wanted to recover so basically its more on the losing side counting it or giving percentage i guess it will be same with you 20% and 80% in every try that i did personally.

Percentage of luck can't be measured, if you are 100% lucky for that day, then you will be lucky and will win the whole day. But if you are that's 100% not lucky then you'll lose.
Activity: 532
November 23, 2016, 01:23:37 PM

Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
November 23, 2016, 11:50:29 AM

legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002
November 23, 2016, 10:19:50 AM
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
November 23, 2016, 08:51:07 AM
My biggest win it's on Leicester winning the Premier League. But it wasn't in BTC. I bet 200 dollars in December that they will win the league (Odds @ 6.00)
Activity: 756
November 20, 2016, 10:47:23 AM
it's more like that the ratio is 20:80 20% luck of winning and the remaining percentage is 80% hahahah i guess im not good in gambling. i've stop being addicted in gambling because ididnt get any good comeback from my money that i used it gambling that's why im saving my money to invest more in btc. how many percent that people can be lucky in a day hahaha
Yeah I think you are right that there is only 20% over 100% being luckily enough to win in gambling. Because for me gambling is really more on luck which we cannot predict who will be the luckiest in our game.  Grin
lots of us hoping to have that lucky day but most of us failed because of the fact that emotion really eaten us the more we wants to win the more we failed our self and the more we wanted to recover so basically its more on the losing side counting it or giving percentage i guess it will be same with you 20% and 80% in every try that i did personally.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
November 20, 2016, 04:49:27 AM
Activity: 630
Merit: 267
Just follow the rules
November 14, 2016, 11:58:43 AM
November 14, 2016, 10:19:56 AM

It is depends on what purpose the gambler use the lose record, i also record my winning and lose stats to know how effective my strategy was, but if the gamblers used it for recover the lost from previous gambling then it is wrong, because the gambler will fall deeper to the losing
I agree, because if they use their lose just because they want to recover they lose, it might get more losing than winning. Those people don't have enough self control if they do this kind of work.
Yes in that situation many people lost their control on games. But not only, for this reason, but people will also chase their lose some people will play because of their frustration. Yes if we lose money back to back we will be frustrated so in that time we lose our self-control, this will lead us to lose all our money.  So the gambling loss always depends on our self-control.
Self-control is really important in playing gambling especially in how you manage or control what you bet in gambling, but for me we need to be very careful of our bets and how to play it wisely so that we can really lessen our loses.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 525
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
November 05, 2016, 05:02:29 PM

I do not know the exact number of wins and defeats me in gambling, but the exact amount of my loss greater than victory. I often bet on sports betting and sometimes also on the dice. But I gambled in small quantities and with restrictions, so I always deposited some bitcoin for gambling usually around 0:06 BTC and that I use for some games. And if the result I would not bet again.

Usually gamblers have more losses than wins. It's normal, because the casino must make profit for themselves. Otherwise the casino won't work anymore and won't have money to pay gamblers. But who is looking for gambling games must know about the risks before starting with it. Just don't play it too much and you will be fine.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
November 05, 2016, 12:21:07 PM

It is depends on what purpose the gambler use the lose record, i also record my winning and lose stats to know how effective my strategy was, but if the gamblers used it for recover the lost from previous gambling then it is wrong, because the gambler will fall deeper to the losing
I agree, because if they use their lose just because they want to recover they lose, it might get more losing than winning. Those people don't have enough self control if they do this kind of work.
Yes in that situation many people lost their control on games. But not only, for this reason, but people will also chase their lose some people will play because of their frustration. Yes if we lose money back to back we will be frustrated so in that time we lose our self-control, this will lead us to lose all our money.  So the gambling loss always depends on our self-control.

yeah chasing losses would see you blindly betting away without having any plan as your emotions would already be in control here. you wouldn't think about the amount of money you'd most likely lose again. what you're going to think about is to simply bet everything that you have to get back the amount you lost not realizing that you're actually losing more already
Activity: 532
November 05, 2016, 02:57:55 AM

November 04, 2016, 09:30:05 PM

Activity: 756
November 04, 2016, 06:56:15 PM

You do not know because you do not track your loses, typical gamblers do that, we do not care of our loses but what matters to us is our winnings, therefore we are so bias or unfair because what we remember is only the happy moment of our life in gambling.

Quite true. most of the time gamblers never track their loses because they always aim to win no matter how much money they lose but still striving to win. Fun and entertainment is there but for them it's the money at stake they are hoping for to win.

and finally if we make calculate and compare between how much we loss and how much we win, the difference number is not too far and maybe we still get loss after the calculate. so all in all, our winning still get less than our winning. for my gambling, i never make some calculation too because i am not thinking too much about the winning.

the victory was the beginning of us doing a big loss. because when we get a victory will definitely want to get profit-minded much bigger and think that the next game will produce a victory so that they increase the number of bets made. So, a victory in the gambling it is extremely difficult for those who have thought as I said earlier. Did gambling well then you will gain the victory although only briefly
Pages:
Jump to: